PDA

View Full Version : Susan - buzz me in

vromiaris
18-09-2022, 10:38 AM
Saw a picture of Susan o the website and I texted the mamasan for an appointment. Unfortunately she wasn’t working for a few days until I suddenly got a text letting me know she was there and available at 11 pm.
So off I went and met Susan. She is an Asian girl - not Chinese with a firm body and some great bolt ons. Pure fakeness as they are so upright and proud.
English was on so we got on with it. I started with dining at the Y extensively as she seemed to enjoy it and when it was her turn Susan responded w some extensive shaft and ball attention.
Round 1 continued with mish and before too long I was there.
Round 2 started off again as soon my little bro was up and off we went again this time bj and then doggie. Susan got into it and put in a spirited performance. We switch to 69 and then she finished me off with a bj handjob combo.
We had a rest and after a while of me exploring her body … I was up again … so I asked about the time cause I have never gone a 3rd round but she assured me it was all good. So I obliged with eating her out at which point she cowgirled with a little red buzzing toy which helped bring me to crescendo. After 2 round of course there was nothing to strain out of me. At that point we got a all and the mamasan apparently forgot I was up there so the hour session was actually 90 minutes and explained the 3rd round. I dropped a pineapple as a tip and took off barely able to walk.
Return factor - YES

boombiclatt
18-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Sounds like my type of girl. How close is the photo on the website to the real thing?

Rackster
02-10-2022, 06:41 AM
Hi, is the url availavle?

Huzup
02-10-2022, 07:01 AM
Where is this at?

vromiaris
07-10-2022, 01:32 AM
Sorry for late reply. Photo is accurate.

Labia Vortex
07-10-2022, 06:34 AM
Which shop is this please..?

buster
07-10-2022, 09:22 PM
Yeah, totally vague