PDA

View Full Version : Question Condom slipped - should i be worried?

Dongaz
18-09-2022, 06:26 PM
Hi all,
I literally just finished a session and writing this as i sit in my car.

I had put the dom on myself and my WL was on top doing a mixure of asian squat and cg. I came while she was in cg, but she didn't get off but rather she was being cheeky and started wiggling hips side to side. *note the lights were dimmed so it was quite dark* she slowly got off and When i touched my cock i couldnt feel the condom. The WL touched her pussy and slowly pulled out the condom.

I am quite certain that whilst i was pumping her that the condom was still on as the feeling was not as good raw and it only slipped out when my dick was faccid whilst she was wriggling her hips.

My question is - should i be worried or think about doing any test?!?

TIA

Sibon
18-09-2022, 06:38 PM
To be safe just disappear. So that the girl has nowhere to contact you.

Or pay her $100 to take morning-after pills ASAP.

JJBlows
18-09-2022, 06:39 PM
What was her reaction to all this when she realised the condom came off??.

Same thing has happened to me in the past and I wouldn't be too worried. You came in the rubber whilst you were hard and whilst she was playing your cock shrunk a bit and so the rubber slipped off you whilst still inside her. Chances are if she didn't have to go digging for it then it was slightly hanging out so it's not like you got jizz all the way up her and was contained inside the rubber.

Get tested and Just lay low for a while from her. From my experiences, If she was a younger girl then she would be on the pill or take a morning after from accidents

Dongaz
18-09-2022, 10:37 PM
What was her reaction to all this when she realised the condom came off??.

Same thing has happened to me in the past and I wouldn't be too worried. You came in the rubber whilst you were hard and whilst she was playing your cock shrunk a bit and so the rubber slipped off you whilst still inside her. Chances are if she didn't have to go digging for it then it was slightly hanging out so it's not like you got jizz all the way up her and was contained inside the rubber.

Get tested and Just lay low for a while from her. From my experiences, If she was a younger girl then she would be on the pill or take a morning after from accidents

Thanks guys!

She's didn't seem too worried and she said that i shouldn't worry as the condom caught the sperm..

Looking back i think the condom wasn't just slightly hanging out...well i hope not.

I'll get tested and avoid that joint for a while lol. Lesson learnt once i cum to pull out straight away!

kiddoh
18-09-2022, 11:08 PM
Thanks guys!

She's didn't seem too worried and she said that i shouldn't worry as the condom caught the sperm..

Looking back i think the condom wasn't just slightly hanging out...well i hope not.

I'll get tested and avoid that joint for a while lol. Lesson learnt once i cum to pull out straight away!

Yep mate... That's the first thing to do... Just get yourself tested to clear your worries.

If she is not worried, She might have been in play for a while.. Hope it's not your regular WL... Change her for a while or move on...

Rookiestones
18-09-2022, 11:46 PM
Congratulations Dongaz, welcome to fatherhood. Lol jks man. Stressful situation. One thing I might do while laying low from this place is to monitor or checking in discreetly the roster with this shop. Specifically the your WL. If she is regularly available for the next month and more than it's a good sign.... And go from there. If she disappears after 6+ months then try enquiring for peace of mind.

Sibon
19-09-2022, 12:21 AM
Thanks guys!

You must remember condom is just a thin piece of rubber. It can't protect you from the likelihood of a fatherhood 100%.

To do that either you need to be a monk or use heavy duty stainless steel protector.

Or go only for BBFS. Those girls are on pills and you're safe (from unwanted fatherhood at least).

The rest of the girls are free of pills and likely to be impregnated.

cuteguy
19-09-2022, 01:29 AM
Many of the visa girls from overseas are not on the pill. Beware guys.

JohnJones
19-09-2022, 02:12 PM
I've always heard of many guys whose dick gets flaccid immediately after orgasm. Some WLs would take good care to feel the rim of the condom before pulling both condom and dick out.

I'm not sure there's that many WLs who wants accidental pregnancies from clients. Usually they'd put clients through the usual dating dramas before they even milk the sperm out of their client's raw dick into their vaginas. Most of them would've been on the daily hormone pills that regulates their period and prevents unwanted pregnancy at the same time, and it'd be wise for all WLs in the industry to be on daily hormone pills especially if they're doing it as a full-time gig.

Mine usually stays 75% hard after cumming for about a minute or two so not many chances for condom slippage. And I've only had one broken condom accident throughout my whole sex lives.

Double_Adapter
19-09-2022, 02:17 PM
A quagmire situation - if any positives can be taken from this is that at least the condom didn't slip out when your cock was at full mast with optimum erection and hardness....now that would've been embarrassing.

JJBlows
19-09-2022, 09:45 PM
Many of the visa girls from overseas are not on the pill. Beware guys.

Nearly all the Chinese girls aren't or girls who cant speak a lick of english. FME Mostly the westernised Thai and Korean girls are usually on some form of birth control because they are like any other young girl outside of work, they do pick up when out in the city or have boyfriends. The ones I've come across who don't take the pill are the ones who the pill reacts with, one ML said she had to stop taking it as she suddenly gets really angry from the mood swings and would murder half of the men she would see in a day.

1inchguy
19-09-2022, 10:26 PM
Hi all,

I had put the dom on myself and my WL was on top doing a mixure of asian squat and cg. I came while she was in cg, but she didn't get off but rather she was being cheeky and started wiggling hips side to side. *note the lights were dimmed so it was quite dark* she slowly got off and When i touched my cock i couldnt feel the condom. The WL touched her pussy and slowly pulled out the condom.

I am quite certain that whilst i was pumping her that the condom was still on as the feeling was not as good raw and it only slipped out when my dick was faccid whilst she was wriggling her hips.

TIA

i would say nothing to worry about but cant be sure since "life finds a way".
In saying that it has happen to me few times. If the girl is tight and my cock shrink, if i dont hold the condom while i pull out then the condom would be left behind hanging. Few weeks ago CG this nice Thai girl, she stayed on top for few minutes, I can feel her pussy pulsating. She got up, she was shocked to find no condom but it was still in her pussy, didnt break or anything. She was surprised and said it first time happened to her.
I saw her not long after and she had her period

legitl
20-09-2022, 01:46 AM
Not sure why everyone here is worrying, if a WL got pregnant they can't really prove whom the father is right.

wilisno
20-09-2022, 03:56 AM
Not sure why everyone here is worrying, if a WL got pregnant they can't really prove whom the father is right.

I think you should rephrase your question ! Because of course they can prove who the father is, have you heard of DNA test ?

The question should be it’s hard to guess who the father is, or it’s hard to find him. But both problems are not impossible to solve if she’s desperate.

To guess who the father is, unless she does a lot of BBFS, it’s not hard to narrow down to who had a condom breakage. It’s hard to find him unless they had exchanged private contacts, even phone number when booking or CCTV image can leave a trace.

But then again, what’s the chance of her getting pregnant, very rare…

legitl
20-09-2022, 10:33 AM
I think you should rephrase your question ! Because of course they can prove who the father is, have you heard of DNA test ?

The question should be it’s hard to guess who the father is, or it’s hard to find him. But both problems are not impossible to solve if she’s desperate.

To guess who the father is, unless she does a lot of BBFS, it’s not hard to narrow down to who had a condom breakage. It’s hard to find him unless they had exchanged private contacts, even phone number when booking or CCTV image can leave a trace.

But then again, what’s the chance of her getting pregnant, very rare…

Yes but they have do DNA test all parties correct? Can a court force multiple men to DNA test based off CCTV of people walking into a shop if the ML says the condom broke? Surely you'd hear of stories of WL's purposely trying to get pregnant for visas or support payments then.

JJBlows
20-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Yes but they have do DNA test all parties correct? Can a court force multiple men to DNA test based off CCTV of people walking into a shop if the ML says the condom broke? Surely you'd hear of stories of WL's purposely trying to get pregnant for visas or support payments then.

Doesn't matter as I believe the consensus is that two consenting parties have a responsibility to birth control, you have a responsibility to wear a condom if you don't want kids, too many times the courts hear "she tricked me etc" most likely men trying to get out of the consequences of having a good time

cuteguy
20-09-2022, 12:15 PM

Most WLs wouldn't be worried if a condom slipped off inside of her. It happens at times. What can she do? If WLs are worried about falling pregnant then there's the pill. However many WLs don't want to go on the pill and hope condoms will do the job for them.

legitl
21-09-2022, 12:46 AM
Doesn't matter as I believe the consensus is that two consenting parties have a responsibility to birth control, you have a responsibility to wear a condom if you don't want kids, too many times the courts hear "she tricked me etc" most likely men trying to get out of the consequences of having a good time

Yeah but how does a court force possibly numerous people to take DNA tests just because there might be cctv of you entering a venue.

wilisno
21-09-2022, 12:47 AM

Why do they have to test all customers ? Just a few at the special time frame, especially the ones the girl has suspicions to be the target !

wilisno
21-09-2022, 12:51 AM
Yeah but how does a court force possibly numerous people to take DNA tests just because there might be cctv of you entering a venue.

Not anyone entering the venue, just the ones suspected to be involved.

And if the shop can identify the phone number for the booking, there’s only one to be tested, no need for CCTV footage.

legitl
21-09-2022, 01:25 AM
Why do they have to test all customers ? Just a few at the special time frame, especially the ones the girl has suspicions to be the target !

How does this work though. The girl is going to go to police and then ask the police to comb through CCTV and identify multiple people she suspects and then go to court and subpoena them to give DNA tests? So in that sensee any pregnant girl can get police to start investigations to identify people on CCTV to prove parenthood? Seems farfetched to me.

wilisno
21-09-2022, 01:34 AM
How does this work though. The girl is going to go to police and then ask the police to comb through CCTV and identify multiple people she suspects and then go to court and subpoena them to give DNA tests? So in that sensee any pregnant girl can get police to start investigations to identify people on CCTV to prove parenthood? Seems farfetched to me.

I told you in the first post : if she’s desperate, she can do it. It doesn’t have to be multiple people, just name one.

Of course it’s farfetched, but not impossible as you said. I also said the girl fallen pregnant is very rare… and the girl will pursue him is even rarer….. but not impossible.

legitl
21-09-2022, 01:50 AM
I told you in the first post : if she’s desperate, she can do it. It doesn’t have to be multiple people, just name one.

Of course it’s farfetched, but not impossible as you said. I also said the girl fallen pregnant is very rare… and the girl will pursue him is even rarer….. but not impossible.

I don't see the police agreeing to investigate and identifying CCTV in the first place though to identify the person to then take to court to force the DNA test. What grounds does she have for the police to identify the individual, there's no crime committed. You'd get laughed out of the police station.

wilisno
21-09-2022, 01:53 AM
I don't see the police agreeing to investigate and identifying CCTV in the first place though to identify the person to then take to court to force the DNA test. What grounds does she have for the police to identify the individual, there's no crime committed. You'd get laughed out of the police station.

The argument is not whether she would hire a lawyer to pursue the case or not. The argument is whether it’s possible or not, DNA test is the answer !

Do I have to say that again ? It’s very rare this will happen.

legitl
21-09-2022, 02:04 AM
The argument is not whether she would hire a lawyer to pursue the case or not. The argument is whether it’s possible or not, DNA test is the answer !

No but i'm saying in the hypothetical she won't know the person to bring to court to force a DNA test. The police are not going to start an investigation and identify the person to her/her lawyer. You also won't be able to do it the other way around by going to court first for them to court order the police to start an investigation based on CCTV footage of someone walking inside a place. It does not meet the burden of proof.

wilisno
21-09-2022, 02:20 AM
No but i'm saying in the hypothetical she won't know the person to bring to court to force a DNA test. The police are not going to start an investigation and identify the person to her/her lawyer. You also won't be able to do it the other way around by going to court first for them to court order the police to start an investigation based on CCTV footage of someone walking inside a place. It does not meet the burden of proof.

Are you a lawyer ? How do you know it doesn’t meet the burden of proof ?

All she has to claim is to have had sex with this man and she falls pregnant, the phone number and/or CCTV footage is enough to proof he’s there at the time, what investigation is needed ?

Again, your original claim is they can’t prove who the father is, my answer is DNA test, as simple as that.

To prove he’s the wrong guy, a DNA test will settle the case, if the result is negative, then the girl will have to bear all the cost including loss of income for the man during the case.

legitl
21-09-2022, 03:14 AM
Are you a lawyer ? How do you know it doesn’t meet the burden of proof ?

All she has to claim is to have had sex with this man and she falls pregnant, the phone number and/or CCTV footage is enough to proof he’s there at the time, what investigation is needed ?

Again, your original claim is they can’t prove who the father is, my answer is DNA test, as simple as that.

To prove he’s the wrong guy, a DNA test will settle the case, if the result is negative, then the girl will have to bear all the cost including loss of income for the man during the case.

Are you a lawyer also to say that it meets the burden of proof? You can't go to the family court and start a case when you don't know who you're trying to subpoena into doing a DNA test. You can't start a civil case in the family court when you don't know who you are starting the case against.
It's not up to the court to figure out who it is otherwise you'd have hundreds and hundreds of cases and need whole departments of police to track down people for paternity tests. Basically what you're saying is then it'd also be possible for a female to get CCTV from a club they are at or their apartment then bring that to court who then order the police to investigate and identify the party and then make them do a DNA test if they have a one night stand with.

wilisno
21-09-2022, 03:20 AM
Are you a lawyer also to say that it meets the burden of proof? You can't go to the family court and start a case when you don't know who you're trying to subpoena into doing a DNA test. You can't start a civil case in the family court when you don't know who you are starting the case against.
It's not up to the court to figure out who it is otherwise you'd have hundreds and hundreds of cases and need whole departments of police to track down people for paternity tests. Basically what you're saying is then it'd also be possible for a female to get CCTV from a club they are at or their apartment then bring that to court who then order the police to investigate and identify the party and then make them do a DNA test if they have a one night stand with.

I just watched an episode of People’s court on TV, yes, the court can subpoena a person into doing that in a case like this.

The point is, I’m not arguing the technicalities of how it’s done, I’m saying it can be proved by DNA test, contrary to your claim of impossibility.

Let me repeat, DNA TEST CAN PROVE WHO THE FATHER IS. That’s all folks.

legitl
21-09-2022, 03:30 AM
I just watched an episode of People’s court on TV, yes, the court can subpoena a person into doing that in a case like this.

The point is, I’m not arguing the technicalities of how it’s done, I’m saying it can be proved by DNA test, contrary to your claim of impossibility.

Let me repeat, DNA TEST CAN PROVE WHO THE FATHER IS. That’s all folks.

I never argued that a court can't force someone into taking a DNA test nor did i say that a DNA test won't prove who it is. I'm saying a person cannot go to a family court and open a case when they do not even know the person they are trying to start a case against. You can't just go to the family court and bring a picture of someone you took or CCTV footage and say I had sex with this person and then the police track them down to then force a DNA test.

wilisno
21-09-2022, 03:41 AM
I never argued that a court can't force someone into taking a DNA test nor did i say that a DNA test won't prove who it is. I'm saying a person cannot go to a family court and open a case when they do not even know the person they are trying to start a case against. You can't just go to the family court and bring a picture of someone you took or CCTV footage and say I had sex with this person and then the police track them down to then force a DNA test.

Why not ? Have you seen a case like that being thrown out ?

And that’s what you said in the first post : Not sure why everyone here is worrying, if a WL got pregnant they can’t really prove whom the father is right.

My answer is DNA TEST.

Although you changed it now.

legitl
21-09-2022, 04:00 AM
Why not ? Have you seen a case like that being thrown out ?

And that’s what you said in the first post : Not sure why everyone here is worrying, if a WL got pregnant they can’t really prove whom the father is right.

My answer is DNA TEST.

Although you changed it now.

Because you can't start a case against no one. The family court deals with civil matters, you can't bring in a mystery still image of CCTV and be like I want to subpoena this unknown person to take a paternity test. The court is not going to be like ok and start a manhunt for the police to track this person down because you said you had sex with them using a photo of you walking into the premises.

I stand by what I said in my first post. You can't prove who the father is using a DNA test because you don't know who to DNA test in the first place.

wilisno
21-09-2022, 04:09 AM
Because you can't start a case against no one. The family court deals with civil matters, you can't bring in a mystery still image of CCTV and be like I want to subpoena this unknown person to take a paternity test. The court is not going to be like ok and start a manhunt for the police to track this person down because you said you had sex with them using a photo of you walking into the premises.

I stand by what I said in my first post. You can't prove who the father is using a DNA test because you don't know who to DNA test in the first place.

Which words I said you don’t understand ? I said I’m not arguing about the technicalities of how it’s done, I said it can be done by DNA TEST !

Moreover, you only assume the family court won’t do this and won’t do that, based on assumption only. And you deliberately omit the phone number for booking to build a case. You’re arguing for the sake of argument.

And if it’s a court case, it’s not an unknown person, the girl is identifying him to be the father, subject to proof of the contrary by DNA test.

legitl
21-09-2022, 04:22 AM
Which words I said you don’t understand ? I said I’m not arguing about the technicalities of how it’s done, I said it can be done by DNA TEST !

Moreover, you only assume the family court won’t do this and won’t do that, based on assumption only. And you deliberately omit the phone number for booking to build a case. You’re arguing for the sake of argument.

And if it’s a court case, it’s not an unknown person, the girl is identifying him to be the father, subject to proof of the contrary by DNA test.

No i know for a fact that in a civil case you need 2 parties. It is an unknown person because you do not know the identity of the second party in whom you are opening a case. It's not a criminal case, police will not be investigating the matter for you to progress with your claim.

You're the one who also added in the phone number clause into this to further your argument, I did not add in any further circumstances which would make it easier or harder to identify.

If this were true you'd hear of thousands of investigations by the police trying to track down one night stands combing through CCTV/pictures etc.

wilisno
21-09-2022, 04:31 AM
No i know for a fact that in a civil case you need 2 parties. It is an unknown person because you do not know the identity of the second party in whom you are opening a case. It's not a criminal case, police will not be investigating the matter for you to progress with your claim.

You're the one who also added in the phone number clause into this to further your argument, I did not add in any further circumstances which would make it easier or harder to identify.

If this were true you'd hear of thousands of investigations by the police trying to track down one night stands combing through CCTV/pictures etc.
You know for a fact ? How ? Because you said so ? How do you know there aren’t cases like that going around ? And not every girl wants to sue for that, some even have babies that they don’t know who the father is or they wouldn’t bother.

Also, I mentioned the phone number for booking in my very first reply to your post, not an add on to further my argument. That shows how much facts you claim you know !

legitl
21-09-2022, 04:45 AM
You know for a fact ? How ? Because you said so ? How do you know there aren’t cases like that going around ? And not every girl wants to sue for that, some even have babies that they don’t know who the father is or they wouldn’t bother.

Also, I mentioned the phone number for booking in my very first reply to your post, not an add on to further my argument. That shows how much facts you claim you know !

So you're saying on the balance of probability that there are indeed many police officers out there doing cases investigating and identifying possible suspects whom of which are suspect to paternity tests? That doesn't sound outlandish to you.

You added a random variable to this which just convolutes the argument. What if the person walked in or what if the person like most people here who make bookings book through wechat? Good luck identifying someone via their wechat tag.
Might as well add to the argument that they wore a name badge too while you're at it.

wilisno
21-09-2022, 05:38 AM
Lots of holes in your argument, I didn’t say many police are out there doing these things, in most cases, no police is needed.

Adding a variable even when I mentioned it in the first post ? Logical !

Most people make bookings via WeChat or phone number ? They don’t have to look for most people, just the one who broke the condom, Just check the time of the booking, genius !

1inchguy
21-09-2022, 08:03 AM
Not sure how hard it is to understand but short answer is yes can find out who the father is through paternity test.
If the girl is pro life and desperate then she would have to go through the process. I can go through in detail with this but it's gonna be a long story. So to make it short my dad knocked up a Vietnamese girl she's like in her 40s, dad is 70s now.
Initially couldn't believe it and did DNA test, I was there for the whole process. I even paid for that test too cause I'm thinking this girl is lying. Turns out 99% and now I have a half sister 9year old.
He said it was an accident.
And then he has another daughter, she's 4yo.

legitl
21-09-2022, 10:54 AM
Lots of holes in your argument, I didn’t say many police are out there doing these things, in most cases, no police is needed.

Adding a variable even when I mentioned it in the first post ? Logical !

Most people make bookings via WeChat or phone number ? They don’t have to look for most people, just the one who broke the condom, Just check the time of the booking, genius !

You just added the phone number into the hypothetical.Im saying it is more likely to occur in a situation a person is not using a phone to be making a booking or will be using wechat.. But unless you also add into the hypothetical that the person is also wearing a name tag and has his home address on his tshirt the police will need to get involved to track this mystery person down for you to start a case against...

Not sure how hard it is to comprehend what im saying is not if you can prove it if you know the person. Im saying if you don't know the person it's not possible.

Honestly can't be bothered arguing this but i'll just leave this here. Do you think someone can go to the police or go to court and be like hey I had sex with this person and think they're the father, and show them a cctv image of them at a club and then the cops go investigate and find this person for you?

That doesn't sound ridiculous at all to you?

Anyway happy punting all.

Double_Adapter
21-09-2022, 01:44 PM
An interesting thread with some thought provoking dialogue, either way I think most punters are oblivious to the current laws around sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual violation, consent, proof of paternity et al including the meaning of of the phrase 'beyond reasonable doubt' when used in a court of law.

Personally I believe SugarD's are more at risk (due to the clandestine nature of their engagement with a SB) than your average punter visiting a local licensed brothel. Regardless of the aforementioned I think punters and men across the board should be more thoughtful and careful with some of their sexual behaviours when behind closed doors.

Feel free to become more enlightened by reading some recent court rulings in Caselaw NSW....use the search function.

Below is the court ruling on a case involving an ex NRL player.

https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/179bfe9a49f1ed2129ed8518

wilisno
21-09-2022, 02:28 PM
You just added the phone number into the hypothetical.Im saying it is more likely to occur in a situation a person is not using a phone to be making a booking or will be using wechat.. But unless you also add into the hypothetical that the person is also wearing a name tag and has his home address on his tshirt the police will need to get involved to track this mystery person down for you to start a case against...

Not sure how hard it is to comprehend what im saying is not if you can prove it if you know the person. Im saying if you don't know the person it's not possible.

Honestly can't be bothered arguing this but i'll just leave this here. Do you think someone can go to the police or go to court and be like hey I had sex with this person and think they're the father, and show them a cctv image of them at a club and then the cops go investigate and find this person for you?

That doesn't sound ridiculous at all to you?

Anyway happy punting all.

Haha, still going at it ! Still ignoring all reasonings and posts from others, you kept referring to police, not me. If she knows who he is, she doesn’t go to police, she goes to court !

You remind me very much of a banned kid at the early stage of the pandemic, he argued over anything and ignored the key point of the argument.

I’ll ask Admin to do a search and see what comes up.

wilisno
21-09-2022, 02:30 PM
Not sure how hard it is to understand but short answer is yes can find out who the father is through paternity test.
If the girl is pro life and desperate then she would have to go through the process. I can go through in detail with this but it's gonna be a long story. So to make it short my dad knocked up a Vietnamese girl she's like in her 40s, dad is 70s now.
Initially couldn't believe it and did DNA test, I was there for the whole process. I even paid for that test too cause I'm thinking this girl is lying. Turns out 99% and now I have a half sister 9year old.
He said it was an accident.
And then he has another daughter, she's 4yo.
It’s very hard to understand for this legiti kid.

CanberraGuy
22-09-2022, 03:14 AM
An interesting thread with some thought provoking dialogue, either way I think most punters are oblivious to the current laws around sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual violation, consent, proof of paternity et al including the meaning of of the phrase 'beyond reasonable doubt' when used in a court of law.

Personally I believe SugarD's are more at risk (due to the clandestine nature of their engagement with a SB) than your average punter visiting a local licensed brothel. Regardless of the aforementioned I think punters and men across the board should be more thoughtful and careful with some of their sexual behaviours when behind closed doors.

Feel free to become more enlightened by reading some recent court rulings in Caselaw NSW....use the search function.

Below is the court ruling on a case involving an ex NRL player.

https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/179bfe9a49f1ed2129ed8518

Unrelated to the thread but funnily enough I was at at the Vic last year where I hung out with an ex teammate (at the time I had no idea) Anyway he ends up being the the guy who put Hayne in the cab that night on his fateful journey from Newcastle back to Sydney.
He had nothing but disgust for him and what happened. One of the reasons he put him in the cab was to get rid of him apparently.

cuteguy
22-09-2022, 03:14 PM
Unrelated to the thread but funnily enough I was at at the Vic last year where I hung out with an ex teammate (at the time I had no idea) Anyway he ends up being the the guy who put Hayne in the cab that night on his fateful journey from Newcastle back to Sydney.
He had nothing but disgust for him and what happened. One of the reasons he put him in the cab was to get rid of him apparently.

These footballers think they are above the law and can do whatever they like. Many are arrogant and believe girls should do everything for them because they are football players. Wasn't there an incident involving Canterbury players in a gangbang a few years ago?

Sibon
22-09-2022, 07:05 PM
Hi all,

TIA

I saw a little kid running around in a massage parlour the other day. He looked quite like a regular punter there.

Is this the result of a slipped condom too?

cuteguy
22-09-2022, 09:24 PM
I saw a little kid running around in a massage parlour the other day. He looked quite like a regular punter there.

Is this the result of a slipped condom too?

Maybe a kid belonging to one of the single mum MLs. Many MLs are single mums in comparison to WLs.

22-09-2022, 10:14 PM
Maybe a kid belonging to one of the single mum MLs. Many MLs are single mums in comparison to WLs.

Should do a survey on that haha I wonder how many are married as well…

cuteguy
24-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Should do a survey on that haha I wonder how many are married as well…

There will be a few married ones who work because their partners can't provide enough for the household. Then there are the ones secretly working without their partner's knowledge. I wonder how long they can keep this up without being caught.

However many MLs mention being single mums when you engage in conversation with them. Many say their child is back in Thailand or China with granny and she sends money home.

fried rice
24-09-2022, 02:10 PM
I don't think you have anything to worry about in terms of pregnancy. I can't imagine a WL wanting a child with a customer from a brothel, even if you're a regular. Let it just be a lesson for next time.

As for testing, for piece of mind you can go get one. But if you're not showing any symptoms chances are very small that you contracted anything.

Probros
09-10-2022, 03:00 PM
Yes I’d be worried get checked man

Dongaz
09-10-2022, 03:23 PM
Update. I did get tested and results came back negative.

As for the WL - she's on the roster.