PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast Private

JR Ewing
18-09-2022, 09:10 PM
Any tips on finding private massage girls on Gold Coast? Locanto has provided a couple decent ones, but I’m still looking for that perfect private arrangement

Tlito
22-09-2022, 01:22 PM
They don’t exist …
All greedy…I used to see Candy but she has been 23 for 10 years and now wants 300 for an hour just for a bbbj hate to think what she would want for sex…
Have visited a few of the new girls on Locanto and not one real pic…
Just do what we all do mate….
Trial and error

Honeybadger
30-09-2022, 09:17 AM
There’s scarlet… based 5 mins walk from surfers beach. Fit, busty 40 something. Seen her a few times and she’s always horny.
Often on EB.
And if u include pimpama as GC, try Vanessa whose actually a gorgeous girl. I’ll see her again.
And I had recently a punt down near Coolangatta .. wasn’t looking … when I walked past a MP seeing out a guest with a great red low cut dress. Seizing the moment, great massage and on the flip offering bbbj (didn’t ask about fs) with lots of downstairs action and the tightest p***y I’ve felt I’ll be back for more.

HST
15-10-2022, 11:49 AM
I called an ad on Locanto recently, Brazilian girl on the GC offering massage and relief for $150 for an hour. Photos looked good, obviously could be fakes though. I said what's included and she said she is fully clothed but "you can touch me". Yeah right...

weaknet
15-10-2022, 11:20 PM
Give up on GC based ladies. Try EB website and some ladies are touring GC and offer service in 2-3 weeks, these are usually true and worth trying, but may be a little pricey.

Massage 69
16-10-2022, 08:28 AM
Seen one girl at nerang , good massage and great extras

Probros
17-10-2022, 05:21 AM
Would love to try this

Steven123
18-10-2022, 10:51 PM
Went to Asian Massage Merrimac a young Taiwan girl works Saturday. Mid 20's. Busty and shaved. Part 1, massage ok, some teasing around the boys. Asked to turn over. 2 pineapples for take off and HJ. 3 pineapples body slide which I declined. Some light touching, played with her soft nipples. Few strokes down stairs. Blow over her firm ladies... 8/10 massage 9/10 looks. Worth a try.

Backdraft69
03-05-2023, 06:52 PM
Went to Asian Massage Merrimac a young Taiwan girl works Saturday. Mid 20's. Busty and shaved. Part 1, massage ok, some teasing around the boys. Asked to turn over. 2 pineapples for take off and HJ. 3 pineapples body slide which I declined. Some light touching, played with her soft nipples. Few strokes down stairs. Blow over her firm ladies... 8/10 massage 9/10 looks. Worth a try.Always nice young girls here.
Same owner as Fantasia on the GC highway

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SteveRogue
11-05-2023, 05:00 PM
Always nice young girls here.
Same owner as Fantasia on the GC highway

Thanks for that. I will definitely check this out

funboybrisbane
12-05-2023, 11:44 AM
Seen one girl at nerang , good massage and great extrasAny deets will be awesome.
Heading down Sunday for a ride.

Wildpunts
24-05-2023, 01:31 PM
Any link or details for the Coolangatta punt?

No Pay
06-07-2023, 06:35 PM
There’s scarlet… based 5 mins walk from surfers beach. Fit, busty 40 something. Seen her a few times and she’s always horny.
Often on EB.
And if u include pimpama as GC, try Vanessa whose actually a gorgeous girl. I’ll see her again.
And I had recently a punt down near Coolangatta .. wasn’t looking … when I walked past a MP seeing out a guest with a great red low cut dress. Seizing the moment, great massage and on the flip offering bbbj (didn’t ask about fs) with lots of downstairs action and the tightest p***y I’ve felt I’ll be back for more.

you got any links for those mentioned ?

RelaxingTime247
16-08-2023, 09:54 PM
Thats if they answer you also