PDA

View Full Version : Question Who is the hottest Korean in Sydney or at least the Ginza?

Richard666
20-09-2022, 02:33 PM
Who is the hottest Korean in Sydney? Or should I borrow it down to the Ginza?

yowser
23-09-2022, 07:34 PM
Atm a lot of shops have problems finding new Korean girls, they’re just not coming like they used to

asiafever
23-09-2022, 09:09 PM
Go to Eastwood.

Head to the Korean side.

Halfway up Rowe St on the Aldi side of the street is a new Cafe and Rice Cake shop.

Occasionally, only once or twice a week, if you are lucky, you will spot one of the hottest Korean girls in Sydney working there. Jet black hair, fire engine red lips, face of an angel, body however will send you straight to hell.

The title used to belong to a hairdresser named Sarah, but she sold her business and left, my god that girl oozed hotness from every pore. There was also the optometrist assistant in Strathfield who was also absolute top shelf stuff, to the point I thought my then gf was going to go lesbian for her.

A special mention goes out to the girl who owns the women's clothing shop next to the traffic lights on the Chinese side, she is an absolute diamond, but she pales in comparison to rice cake Cafe girl.

If you go on a day she isn't there, these days there is always PLENTY to get your motor running, just today i nearly got whiplash from my head spinning at all the seriously gorgeous girls out and about, and then you can head down to Gladesville 42 full of beans, if Boa is on she may not be the hottest, she's hot enough make no mistake, but you'd be hard pressed finding a Korean girl giving a better service.

asam46
23-09-2022, 09:18 PM
Go to Eastwood.

Head to the Korean side.

Halfway up Rowe St on the Aldi side of the street is a new Cafe and Rice Cake shop.

Occasionally, only once or twice a week, if you are lucky, you will spot one of the hottest Korean girls in Sydney working there. Jet black hair, fire engine red lips, face of an angel, body however will send you straight to hell.

The title used to belong to a hairdresser named Sarah, but she sold her business and left, my god that girl oozed hotness from every pore. There was also the optometrist assistant in Strathfield who was also absolute top shelf stuff, to the point I thought my then gf was going to go lesbian for her.

A special mention goes out to the girl who owns the women's clothing shop next to the traffic lights on the Chinese side, she is an absolute diamond, but she pales in comparison to rice cake Cafe girl.

If you go on a day she isn't there, these days there is always PLENTY to get your motor running, just today i nearly got whiplash from my head spinning at all the seriously gorgeous girls out and about, and then you can head down to Gladesville 42 full of beans, if Boa is on she may not be the hottest, she's hot enough make no mistake, but you'd be hard pressed finding a Korean girl giving a better service.

I love it. Time to go to Eastwood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookiestones
23-09-2022, 09:41 PM
Go to Eastwood.

Head to the Korean side.

Pics or its not true :)

Hennessy
23-09-2022, 09:59 PM
I have to give Ginza's K Rebecca my vote. Although her looks may not be as striking as those described by OP, she is like a snake that once she latches onto you, she won't let go especially when pussy slide starts. At that stage, as a punter, the blood boils and rushes to the head and the groin. This is HOT!

asiafever
23-09-2022, 10:01 PM
Pics or its not true :)

Something tells me Siroo cafe will be packed to the rafters tomorrow, though I'm not sure she works Saturdays.
Still, there's always 10000 lab across the street with the balcony tables which are perfect for watching the parade of girls walking up and down the street. Also the hairdresser on that same side of the street almost at the top, before you reach Kmall, has been known to have a hottie or two working.

And then there's Kmall. On a Saturday it has been known to be absolutely choc full of hotties in fitness apparel, skin on display, tight bodies, some wearing glasses, buying their groceries.

I saw a woman taking a bunch of old white people on an Eastwood food tour last week, maybe I should start an Eastwood hotties tour...

Labia Vortex
23-09-2022, 10:31 PM
Misha at Ginza Empire a few weeks back
Abs a peach ass and so passionate
Haven’t seen in roster for awhile

priapus1966
24-09-2022, 12:35 PM
Go to Eastwood.

Head to the Korean side.

For non-locals, the Korean side is East of the Railway the Chinese side is West of the tracks. There are plenty of Chinese residents on either side but most of the businesses on the East are Korean. There is an exception; all of the RnT's on the Korean side are run by Chinese.

On the Aldi side of Rowe Street there are 3 or 4 cafes and at least the same number of hair/beauty salons. On Friday/Saturdays, young and not so young Korean guys hang around the cafe's watching the quite stunning parade going to and from the shops.

Korean ML's are very rare in the area but occasionally can be found 10 minutes away at Top Ryde, but Thais, Chinese, and some Japanese are more likely.

Huzup
02-10-2022, 07:07 AM
LOL time to get some rice cakes

Babaekid
21-10-2022, 09:28 PM
Go to Eastwood.

Head to the Korean side.

The Korean boutique owner is Lee Hyoin alias Elise. @lhi0216 on it Instagram. But she sad she is married on Instagram.

asiafever
21-10-2022, 10:37 PM
The Korean boutique owner is Lee Hyoin alias Elise. @lhi0216 on it Instagram. But she sad she is married on Instagram.

Is she the one? Owns the shop 2 doors down from subway next to the hairdresser? Looks different on IG (no less attractive.)
Good for her, she's done very well, when that shop opened it was just a small shop, only open weekends, no shop fit out etc. Place looks fantastic now and always seems to have customers.

*actually, looked at it this morning with my glasses on and yep, that's her.

Fred Flintstone
22-10-2022, 03:36 PM
I have to give Ginza's K Rebecca my vote. Although her looks may not be as striking as those described by OP, she is like a snake that once she latches onto you, she won't let go especially when pussy slide starts. At that stage, as a punter, the blood boils and rushes to the head and the groin. This is HOT!

Can’t argue there. Probably the hottest and most service oriented hooker in Sydney. Her price has gone up!

beta101
22-10-2022, 07:19 PM
10/10 girl in everything but she's 6.5/10 in looks

asiafever
22-10-2022, 07:22 PM
Ok so I want to know which of you degenerates were in Eastwood today hitting up my girls?
Went to Siroo around lunchtime to grab a coffee, youngish guy trying to chat up the cute barista, uber hottie not on today.
Walked past the clothing shop Double J, a fit looking older caucasian bloke chatting to the cuties working there. Walking through the plaza, a SMOKING hot half Korean girl I know, in a purple skirt that looked like it would blow off in a strong breeze, was chatting to another fit looking bloke in a red shirt.
Ewoo quickly becoming a hotspot!

Fred Flintstone
22-10-2022, 08:49 PM

I saw her today. Despite ringing the day before as soon as the roster went up, the only slot available was 3.30pm. I’m assuming some mongers must have standing agreements in place for weekly bookings. She and Liz and perhaps Dior are just booked out without a break

She’s the number 1 ranked girl at Ginza, but still claims that she doesn’t have the skill, looks or youth! LOL. A more down to earth, lovely girl you could not find.

She’d be in her early - mid thirties and has been working a long time. I think her body is not as in good shape as it was a few years ago.

She wanted to know why I keep coming back to see her when there were 18 new Jap girls on the roster yesterday. LOL.

xboyx
22-10-2022, 09:34 PM

look is very subjective, I tried Rebecca once because of all the great reviews and many said she was hot, I found her look just average and haven't seen her again. If I had seen her from lineup then I wouldn't book her. I've almost forgotton how she looks like now. Services were good and friendly though.

On another note, I've seen other punters say some girls were average, while I found those girls good looking for me.

Ns2137
22-10-2022, 10:12 PM

Who u talking about bro?

woodland
23-10-2022, 01:15 AM
Who u talking about bro?

isn't it obvious? he is talking about Rebecca.
I think Rebecca has fked every one of us on this forum

fairy
23-10-2022, 06:25 AM
Used to be every ginza girl was worth trying. Not right now though.

beta101
24-10-2022, 02:53 PM

Lmao surely this is some kinda of steam achievement

rooter
24-10-2022, 03:15 PM
isn't it obvious? he is talking about Rebecca.

I haven't fucked her :(

curiousgeorge1023
24-10-2022, 04:44 PM
True story...

I have never been to Ginza nor seen K Rebecca at all. Because of this forum I found out that said ' K Rebecca ' from the Ginza website is the same girl that I see on my bus stop to work/home regularly. I knew there is something about this girl I see regularly at the bus stop waiting for her bus to ' work ' 🤭 I didnt know what it is.... until now 😁

gggb
24-10-2022, 04:49 PM
If we going purely by looks there is a Korean girl named Hera at Juliet's who is the hottest Korean around atm. KPS for days though.

I'd be interested as I am a looks guy who is fine with standard service, any chance you know what days/times she works?

warwick1
24-10-2022, 04:54 PM
I'd be interested as I am a looks guy who is fine with standard service, any chance you know what days/times she works?

I don't understand guys like you, are you disabled in some way, why don't you ring up or google yourself.......

woodland
24-10-2022, 05:35 PM
I don't understand guys like you, are you disabled in some way, why don't you ring up or google yourself.......

Some guys have complicated lives. You must try to understand.

- They have a work phone that keeps 6 month of records
- They have a personal phone that significant other can tap into
- They need to use tor browser to access the website, and get burner phone not connected to their name - hard these days

Furthermore Juliet does not have a roster.

GoldfishMan
24-10-2022, 07:40 PM
If you’re in the city, make your way to Don Don Korean restaurant on George St. FMD this place is like the congregating place for hotties. Came here with my wife and kid. All I could do was ogle and slam down my grapefruit flavoured soju!

fairy
24-10-2022, 09:53 PM
Where do the j girls hang out?

Delf0z
24-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Yuna from Willoughby a few years ago. No idea what happened to her, although she'll always be the hottest Korean wl I've ever seen.

Ns2137
24-10-2022, 11:02 PM
Some guys have complicated lives. You must try to understand.

- They have a work phone that keeps 6 month of records
- They have a personal phone that significant other can tap into
- They need to use tor browser to access the website, and get burner phone not connected to their name - hard these days

Furthermore Juliet does not have a roster.

Any recommendations for Juliet's?

Dettol
25-10-2022, 01:08 AM
True story...

I have never been to Ginza nor seen K Rebecca at all. Because of this forum I found out that said ' K Rebecca ' from the Ginza website is the same girl that I see on my bus stop to work/home regularly. I knew there is something about this girl I see regularly at the bus stop waiting for her bus to ' work ' 🤭 I didnt know what it is.... until now 😁

You put two and two together from what somebody said on the forum and deduced that some girl you saw in a bus stop is a hooker?

ReginaldBubbles
25-10-2022, 04:33 AM
Yuna from Willoughby a few years ago. No idea what happened to her, although she'll always be the hottest Korean wl I've ever seen.

From 533? Apparently she's back but I can't confirm it's the same person

Abracadabra
28-11-2022, 09:50 AM
Ok so I want to know which of you degenerates were in Eastwood today hitting up my girls?
Went to Siroo around lunchtime to grab a coffee, youngish guy trying to chat up the cute barista, uber hottie not on today.
Walked past the clothing shop Double J, a fit looking older caucasian bloke chatting to the cuties working there. Walking through the plaza, a SMOKING hot half Korean girl I know, in a purple skirt that looked like it would blow off in a strong breeze, was chatting to another fit looking bloke in a red shirt.
Ewoo quickly becoming a hotspot!

Not sure if it was your uber hottie AsiaFever, but in Siroo late Sat afternoon there was a delectable young Korean lady, dressed in all black, hair up, working the barista job.

I lingered as long as I could while a friend loaded up on some rice cakes.

asiafever
28-11-2022, 10:07 AM
Not sure if it was your uber hottie AsiaFever, but in Siroo late Sat afternoon there was a delectable young Korean lady, dressed in all black, hair up, working the barista job.

I lingered as long as I could while a friend loaded up on some rice cakes.

If the mere sight of her took your breath away, then that's my girl.
There are also a number of sensational units working in some of the hairdressers now as apprentices. One girl up near Daejungkum and another in OKS near Siroo. I nearly snapped my neck walking past the ither day when I caught sight on my way to grab some lunch.

Abracadabra
28-11-2022, 10:18 AM
If the mere sight of her took your breath away, then that's my girl.
There are also a number of sensational units working in some of the hairdressers now as apprentices. One girl up near Daejungkum and another in OKS near Siroo. I nearly snapped my neck walking past the ither day when I caught sight on my way to grab some lunch.

Its a breeding ground alright!

I had arrived early and after doing a couple of circuits, I grabbed a smoothie from 10000 Labs and sat outside and took it all in for an hour or so.

KMall, in the old DM site is also some good viewing!

Ziggurat
28-11-2022, 11:51 AM
If you’re in the city, make your way to Don Don Korean restaurant on George St. FMD this place is like the congregating place for hotties. Came here with my wife and kid. All I could do was ogle and slam down my grapefruit flavoured soju!

It is almost impossible to lose ogling habits developed to the level of doctoral degree. When you are with your wife you would be trying to be more subtle about it but it doesn't take much for the woman you are with to notice it - particularly your wife. :amazing:

asiafever
28-11-2022, 03:44 PM
Its a breeding ground alright!

I had arrived early and after doing a couple of circuits, I grabbed a smoothie from 10000 Labs and sat outside and took it all in for an hour or so.

KMall, in the old DM site is also some good viewing!

Kmall is a goldmine, especially on Saturdays when, for some reason, all these hotties start turning up in fitness apparel. Yoga pants, sports bras, baseball caps, just divine.
Ah Ewoo, never change...

rooter
28-11-2022, 05:00 PM
I saw a hot Korean girl a few days ago and wow she was not a WL or ML or sugarbabe or anything like that. Wow! Who woulda thunk it :)
A hot Korean girl in Sydney who wasn't a WL or ML or sugarbabe and had an IQ x2 of mine, and had had zero intention of fucking me, and didn't even notice me, and if she did notice me would think I was totally ugly and disgusting. Welcome to reality :)