Phone: 0416 020 278

Rates: 280

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided: bbbj, lip kissing, cowgirl, mish, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The place - Room 17

The girl - Nyla has long brown hair and she has a sexy slutty vibe in her. You can tell she sucks good by just looking at her. And she does. Nice evenly shaped, soft smooth skin and willing to please. The only downside is lip kissing only.

Main event - Nyla came in with a big smile. Friendly attitude. We jumped into the shower together. She did some bbbj there. Omg her slutty look just gets me, especially when she looks up with my cock in her mouth.

We went onto the bed afterwards, she started with a massage with some oil. Massage was good enough. She then flipped me around for some body to body. That went well too. BBBJ was on the menu and that continued until CIM.

Nyla cleaned me up and gave me another massage. This time was a back massage, not sure how those little hands have such strength. It was a good relaxing massage.

Once she got me relaxed and regained energy, her slutty character came out again and started BBBJ. She doesn't wanna take daty, she said orgasme makes her tired and she got a whole day ahead, so daty only went on for a minute or so. Then we did a few different pos, and finished the second round.

Overall, Nyla is very good. Missing DFK otherwise she would be excellent and a definite return.

DFKGuy
22-09-2022, 02:36 AM
Nice AR bro, too bad she didn’t offer dfk.