PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Yume - first time i walked out on a girl

ShuRin
23-09-2022, 04:30 PM
Yume is very cute, very nice boobs, mechanically polite, so I had some hope that session, although probably not going to be stellar, would turn out to be acceptable.

She started her routine with 69 which was fine by me as I usually like it that way. Then, she abruptly stopped, and asked me to ‘turn around’.

Condom was then on, and she slapped a huge amount of lube, and laid down and closed her eyes.

I understand that she was provably not too happy - fine, I would just finish up and be on my way. Started super gentle (like maybe 1 thrust every 1.5 second), and when I tried to go near her neck, she just pushed me away and said ‘no neck’. Ok, so I said ‘ok where is good?’ And then she went ‘no English’ and closed her eyes again.

I just left.

I booked for 45 min, reception refunded 15 minutes worth (fair).

I even feel bad cuz I’ve never done this before but today was really not the day for me to put up with this kind of bullshit.

iphone
23-09-2022, 06:07 PM
Not rare I got one from gonza few months back.
No kiss, can't lick nipples, keep saying are you done are you done. Seriously can a girl tell if we shoots?
Bad bad..

REL
23-09-2022, 06:21 PM
WTF... Totally not acceptable

hornedbeast
24-09-2022, 08:56 AM
Please call Ginza management to discuss

25-09-2022, 01:08 PM
Thanks for sharing mate. What a let down

Beitahan
25-09-2022, 02:30 PM
Please call Ginza management to discuss
Don’t you think if management would like to solve the problem they already reacted right?