PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville K sera - another solid deliverance

aliguu
28-09-2022, 12:18 PM
Thanks to everyone's effort here, my K-pop experience are consistently good.
Don't get me wrong there are of course some mediocre ones, but seriously in my experience when I pay for $250+/hr at Glades or Ginza for kpop almost 90% of them deliver (like what the after reports suggested) :)

My experience with Sera is no less.
Her body is not the fittest, I would said she is a little chubby but with curves. A bit of young milfy vibe. She has typical k girl face.
She has really good attitude and service is good enough to satisfy. She is eager to learn and try to please.
If ginza Rebecca is a straight 10 at her prime, i would rate Sera something like this:

Body a 7
Face a 7
Attitude 10
Service 8.5

For me it's all about attitude and service.
If they are above 8 in the attitude and service, I would seriously consider WIR. Although TBH there's only a handful of girls that I can actually count for my WIR 🤣
There's always something new to try lol

Modus
28-09-2022, 09:11 PM
She's on my list but always clocks off before I get chance

Meng
29-09-2022, 10:58 AM
Nice AR bro. Sera has always been consistently good. I saw her when she was doing private as Vivi. Worth the money definitely.

cplurt2
06-11-2022, 01:10 PM
I saw this woman a year or so ago and she was great value back then. I couldn't help but be amazed how beautiful she was but it seems father time and her diet caught up

personaa
06-11-2022, 04:16 PM
she is good value, FYI she is thai.

Meng
07-11-2022, 10:06 AM
she is good value, FYI she is thai.

No she's not. She's 100% Korean from the accent. I think you're mistaking her for another girl that also does privates at Rhodes and does anal.