PDA

View Full Version : Ryde Massage bolt on or no bolts ? ... which do you preferr ?

wallyworld
02-10-2022, 05:54 PM
ok, had a awesome session a Ryde Massage today, also was at Leabons Lanes at Seven Hills a few hours earlier ... both session was absolutely sensational, cannot fault either of the young ladies.

which brings me to my point, the first young lady had a wonder body + rack all natural - pure quality actually her name was Ava, now the second young lady [ apologies i forgot her name ] had a great figure but a nice set of bolt on ... equally enjoyable i must say, but one would say different.

so to answer my question - i am a made bolt on fan on small tiny frame ... any preferences or thoughts ?

Themassageking
02-10-2022, 07:15 PM
I prefer natural. But won't say no to bolt ons if they look and feel good.

Labia Vortex
02-10-2022, 08:35 PM
Prefer natural… but bolt ons ok if not too big for the girls frame…and if they are done well

Gregorious
02-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Faker the better

Sly22
02-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Prefer natural… but bolt ons ok if not too big for the girls frame…and if they are done well

Ditto, what he said!

Dongaz
03-10-2022, 02:22 AM
ok, had a awesome session a Ryde Massage today, also was at Leabons Lanes at Seven Hills a few hours earlier ... both session was absolutely sensational, cannot fault either of the young ladies.

which brings me to my point, the first young lady had a wonder body + rack all natural - pure quality actually her name was Ava, now the second young lady [ apologies i forgot her name ] had a great figure but a nice set of bolt on ... equally enjoyable i must say, but one would say different.

so to answer my question - i am a made bolt on fan on small tiny frame ... any preferences or thoughts ?

Which shop brother? I want to try

Huzup
03-10-2022, 06:43 AM
Which shop brother? I want to try

Any big ones are good in my book