PDA

View Full Version : Question Back Cracking

02-10-2022, 07:26 PM
Would anyone have any recommendations for ML that can do a decent back crack? My go to was Lily from Sakura in Smithfield who had a really good technique where she'd make circular motions over the problem area in your spine to loosen it all up then CRACK. Bola from the same shop is good for a hard massage but doesn't look nearly as good as Lily for part 2. I've tried Rose from this shop on Sunday as well and she does a great pressure point massage but I really need a good back crack. If there was a chiro who gave HE I'd probably be there every week.

I've had a lot of Thai ML do the one where they hug you from behind while you're sitting and stretch your spine with their knees but it doesn't hit the spot the same way Lily would.

dt333
02-10-2022, 08:21 PM
I do it myself sitting upright on a chair, then both hands holding the back of the chair, twist to the right. Then repeat for the left side. You can also do it laying sideways with the top leg folded then rotating your hips. It doesn't crack the top and middle bits of the back but this is the poor man's DIY version.

02-10-2022, 08:44 PM
I do it myself sitting upright on a chair, then both hands holding the back of the chair, twist to the right. Then repeat for the left side. You can also do it laying sideways with the top leg folded then rotating your hips. It doesn't crack the top and middle bits of the back but this is the poor man's DIY version.

Thanks bro yeah I can do my hips just fine it’s just that mid spine curve I wanna flatten out lol

aussiegaigin
03-10-2022, 08:21 AM
Some legit shops will do it, but I'd be wary of the qualifications of rnt girls.

Not very pleasant if they get it wrong.

krnboy
03-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Be careful or you will fk up your back. Don't even go to chiro. I would recommend a physio for any back problems

aussiegaigin
03-10-2022, 03:13 PM
Older established chiro's should be OK. I've been getting treatment for years and never had any problems.

A lot of younger ones starting up lately, I would be wary of them. Always a few rogues in the industry cashing in on fads.

1inchguy
10-10-2022, 02:46 PM
I get worried sometimes cause I have gotten hurt before. However recently this young ml was standing top part of my back, under the neck area. Back cracked few places but felt so much relief

Double_Adapter
10-10-2022, 07:03 PM
I get worried sometimes cause I have gotten hurt before. However recently this young ml was standing top part of my back, under the neck area. Back cracked few places but felt so much relief

next time get her to walk/step on your chest and front deltoids....but make sure she's in commando mode.

birch
11-10-2022, 06:57 AM
Jenny a Thai ml at always 18 massage Bondi is a good back walker.

beta101
11-10-2022, 08:56 AM
M8 girls do this really well. Not sure if it's still open

Zoobender
17-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Jolie at chill massage gets on your back on her knees. Always manages to crack my back. She gives a hard massage as well

18-10-2022, 12:01 AM
Jolie at chill massage gets on your back on her knees. Always manages to crack my back. She gives a hard massage as well

Sounds like my kind of girl! Thanks for the tip bro just a bit far for me… will be heading to Thailand soon enough