PDA

View Full Version : General talk Also looking for a girl with this hip and waist thing going on....

ReginaldBubbles
05-10-2022, 11:41 PM
See thread title...

https://www.instagram.com/idislikechz/

watchblue
09-10-2022, 12:37 PM
I would suggest you to look at the Shop rosters and there you can find also the link to the websites with pictures of the girls, plenty similar to the one of your link, just need to do your research on the shops before to go out and have fun :thirst:

ReginaldBubbles
09-10-2022, 09:45 PM
I would suggest you to look at the Shop rosters and there you can find also the link to the websites with pictures of the girls, plenty similar to the one of your link, just need to do your research on the shops before to go out and have fun :thirst:

Thanks, very helpful. Was just hoping asking would be more efficient.

Sibon
10-10-2022, 03:51 AM
Elisa of 14 Burwood may fit your bill. She has conditions.

ReginaldBubbles
10-10-2022, 09:44 PM
Elisa of 14 Burwood may fit your bill. She has conditions.

Really just looking for wls but thanks.
What kind of conditions?

HardCore
10-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Who wouldn't want to find girls that have flat hard body stomachs. I mean sure it may not be something we are looking for specifically but if you find it, well nobody is likely to reject it so I suppose we are all looking for it, well maybe only 95% of guys on here.

ReginaldBubbles
10-10-2022, 11:01 PM
Who wouldn't want to find girls that have flat hard body stomachs. I mean sure it may not be something we are looking for specifically but if you find it, well nobody is likely to reject it so I suppose we are all looking for it, well maybe only 95% of guys on here.

Worthy insight for sure. It's not just the stomach though, it's that perfect hip, waist, upper body ratio.