PDA

View Full Version : Bella, 84a Artarmon

Sucksole
06-10-2022, 10:56 AM
Person's Name : Bella
Size/shape :165 cm, slim figure, natural B with good assets.
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Establishment : 84a Artarmon
Date of Visit : 10.2022
Address: 84a Hanpden Road Artarmon
Phone : 0416723511
Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Services Provided : Nhj, fj, bj

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments:
It's my second time to see Bella. The first time I played with her was more than 1 year ago before the lock down. It was a good time. But at that time I didn't ask for too much extra service. Since sometime ago, for some reason, she disappeared from the list. Luckily she returned so I booked her in again.
Walked in and had a quick chat and she started to massage. I am not an expert to comment her massage skill but it was comfortable. Anyway, it must be comfortable if a girl rubbing your shin with her hands.
Well, I could not wait too much so I asked her to remove the clothes. She is nice, not too fat, not skinny either. Then I started to explore her body, running my hands up and down around her breasts, bum and legs. I liked her boobs as they are right size for me. At the same time she was playing with my dick.
I decided to try some new trick do I asked her try to give me a footjob as I happened to be attracted by the polish color on her toe nails. I like girls feet. It was fun to see my cock getting harder and thicker between her sexy feet. Well, footjob requires some physical body strength so I could see she was getting a little bit tired after a while. So I asked for a blowjob to complete a happy ending.

asam46
25-10-2022, 12:27 PM
I didn’t even see this review - how much for extras?

Sucksole
29-01-2023, 10:17 PM
I didn’t even see this review - how much for extras?

100 in total for naked hand job, foot job and blow job