PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting partner - young, fit, chill

12093487o
14-10-2022, 10:53 AM
Along the lines of softdrink’s post below - I’m looking for a few punting friends/partners - just to go to shops with, have sessions either separately or together, either one watching, sharing a girl - just whatever. Punting has been too solitary for too long for me, wouldn’t mind exploring all Sydney has to offer with a mate.

Ideally in your 20s or early 30s. Would probably like have a phone call/video call to see if we get along, or meet for a drink. Message me in the thread or DM and let’s chat!

curiousgeorge1023
14-10-2022, 11:16 AM
my recommendation, if money is no object, Find a Sugar Baby that is open minded and go to those private swingers party together.

There's one in Annandale every Friday & Saturday. 😉 Our secret spots its called. There's one on Saturday, if you think you can be an APPROVED single Male go for it! 🤜

Aussieguyinsf
14-10-2022, 03:30 PM
Older white bloke but experienced with this and can show you or others the ropes. Not into mm. Dm if interested

mikeydeee
14-10-2022, 11:03 PM
Hey hey - i work in the city too young asian guy never really tried that would be interested to give it a go.

Send me a private msg or we chat me blikemike. :)

poida
15-10-2022, 09:55 AM
Youngish dude here, would be good to trade tips and notes or chill over drinks about punting. Drop a msg.

Lucerys
16-10-2022, 07:56 PM
Along the lines of softdrink’s post below - I’m looking for a few punting friends/partners - just to go to shops with, have sessions either separately or together, either one watching, sharing a girl - just whatever. Punting has been too solitary for too long for me, wouldn’t mind exploring all Sydney has to offer with a mate.

Ideally in your 20s or early 30s. Would probably like have a phone call/video call to see if we get along, or meet for a drink. Message me in the thread or DM and let’s chat!

I’m in my early 20s been doing the punting thing for about a year. I’d be keen to meet up for some drinks and have a chat and see where we go from there.

12093487o
19-10-2022, 02:00 PM
Thanks everyone who replied and who DMed - and @Lucerys you need to post a few more times before I’m able to DM you.

dydx
19-10-2022, 04:32 PM
Interested as well, but not sure how to dm you, I think I need to post a few more times.

12093487o
20-10-2022, 01:00 PM
Interested as well, but not sure how to dm you, I think I need to post a few more times.
@dydx Yep, tried DMing but you’ll need to post a few more times before that function opens up. Cheers