PDA

View Full Version : The best non-asian joints

davoderulo
06-06-2012, 10:18 PM
After feeding on a diet of mostly chinese, Korean and more recently a bit of Japanese on the side, i am looking to broaden my taste palate. I however am not keen on Aussie tastes, but moreso keen on an European or middle eastern flavour

Can any brothers help me out with my new found urge to try something different :cool2:

All price ranges are suitable

Humpsup Gor
06-06-2012, 11:59 PM
The shit thing about non-asian joint is they check your penis
like theyre looking for microscopic cells or something!!!
Well sorry im not the one whos gettin fuck by dozen of
clients per week LOL.
try 70 Enmore rd newtown.
La pepite aroma in chatswood during the day is good.
Stillettos petersham is too pricey
Tiffanys in surryhills not bad
The gateway leichardt is quite good!!
See how u go!!

Humpsup Gor
07-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Oh adult section daily telegragh from time to time have the
most gorgeous interstate or backpackers for quick cash!!!
:love::slobber:

gentlescream
07-06-2012, 04:34 AM
Answering with a question: Isn't 219 Elizabeth, Croydon supposed to be decent for these purposes?

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2012, 10:59 AM
The shit thing about non-asian joint is they check your penis
like theyre looking for microscopic cells or something!!!
Well sorry im not the one whos gettin fuck by dozen of
clients per week LOL.
try 70 Enmore rd newtown.
La pepite aroma in chatswood during the day is good.
Stillettos petersham is too pricey
Tiffanys in surryhills not bad
The gateway leichardt is quite good!!
See how u go!!

In the city/eastern you can also throw in Liaison at Edgecliff, or if Cauc nude B2B with potential FS is good enough, then At Muchelle in Rushcuttet Bay and Misty's in Bondi Junction

Cheers

maxx power
07-06-2012, 11:04 AM
The Penthouse in pitt st used to be good but haven't been for years so i can't say if it still is.

sukeong
08-06-2012, 10:58 PM
After feeding on a diet of mostly chinese, Korean and more recently a bit of Japanese on the side, i am looking to broaden my taste palate. I however am not keen on Aussie tastes, but moreso keen on an European or middle eastern flavour

Can any brothers help me out with my new found urge to try something different :cool2:

All price ranges are suitable

I think stilletos is prolly the best. I just went to gateway club and it's almost as good. Liaisons is not bad too some guys here swear by it. Been wanting to Try penthouse maybe next month.

Thing is Not sure if the girls there are to your taste but u can give it a try. There are some euro chicks and south americans Quality vary.