PDA

View Full Version : Wynyard Blossom Massage Cici - short, cute and busty

Rookiestones
20-10-2022, 03:29 PM
Was in the city with some free time and an urge for a session.

Decided to try out this shop. Unfortunately there is no roster available anywhere apart from scattered Intel about ML who works in this shop. I've attempted to call the shop to suss out names and availability. The mamasan mentioned 8 girls rostered but unable to confirm availability at certain times and encourage me to rock up.

Eventually I rock up. I access this shop via the 'Direction for Back Entry' (see their website).

Tip: Go this route if you want an early glimpse of the MLs as you may spot some chilling in the room(s) as you make your way to the reception desk.

Confirmed that I wanted 30mins and settled payment of $95 - reconfirm that I can see the lineup as I was paying.

Was assigned room 6 which had a hand basin and dry cleaning machine in the corner. The lighting in the room was quite dark on one side. The music was crap, I tunned out but I think I heard the 'frozen' theme song.

Anyway, I hear the mamasan summoning the MLs to introduce themselves to my room. There were 4 and one after the other came in to say their name then walked away. Mamasan followed suit and asked which one I wanted. I picked Cici.

Cici has a cute face with shoulder length hair, dark brown or black in colour. Her body type is short and slightly on the chubby side. She was wearing those flight attendants uniform (White with some Blue top and Blue mini skirt).

Part 1

As I was laying face down on the table bed, I notice Cici tieing back her hair. This was a good sign that maybe she's preparing herself for some action.

Cici mainly used her forearm to roll on my back and legs. The pressure was light medium. I tried to engage in talk as it was quite but I can tell she wasn't into that which is fine. At one point when she was pending over with her arse facing the mirror I couldn't help but to have a peek. It was dark but can tell she wasn't wearing underwear and her ass looked so slapable!. Anyways, overall her massage want too bad.

Part 2

She does a cheeky slap on my bum and tells me to flip over. By now she's undressed. Cici has very nice big tits. Felt very natural and it's a C cup? Certainly big for her frame and height. Her skin feels nice just like her pussy which as definitely shaved or lasered. She does have some love handles around the tummy area but overall still very decent body to play with .

Cici starts moaning while softly blowing on my body as well has gentle tugs on my lil bro. She ask if I wanted BJ to which I replied with a 'yes'. She asked for $50. I accepted the invitation. She then pulled out a condom from her white coat pocket that was hanging behind the door. Cici rolls the condom on and starts sucking away. Thankfully it was good enough to keep my lil bro up and firm. I lasted about longer then my usual and thought of asking for FS but resisted and instead let her continue her performance. Eventually I cummed and felt content.

She milks me dry, cleans up and we both get dressed. She lets her hair down and walks me out. With more lighting outside, I got to see more of Cici and she really does look super cute.

Cici works in that shop on Thursdays. She also works in Parramatta under the same name (I assume it's Parra Blossoms) and at Broadway (assuming it's 227 Broadway) but under different name. Didn't quite catch it but I think it started with 'A'?

WIR? Yeh

buster
20-10-2022, 08:29 PM
Nice one rookiestones … what’s her ethnicity?

Rookiestones
20-10-2022, 08:36 PM
Nice one rookiestones … what’s her ethnicity?

Sorry, she was Thai. More on the lighter skinned than tanned.