PDA

View Full Version : 227 North Strathfield Massage K MeeMee

TN2135
24-10-2022, 06:48 PM
Unable to secure my regulars (Ryde, Concord and Chill) and decided to try my luck at 227NSM without a booking. Abbie & MeeMee was available and Mamasan recommended Korean MeeMee.

MeeMee is a friendly Korean lady in her early 30s with a beautiful features. Have not had Korean masseuse since the close of Romeo's, decided to stick around for 45 minutes.

Part 1 - Massage was bad. I remember why I prefer Thai MLs. A solid massage is always a minimum. MeeMee's massage was bad. She touches your everywhere but relaxed nothing. 2/10 score.

Part 2 - Bodyslide and mini catbath was bad, follow by CBJ where I almost fell asleep. CBJ did not last more than 1 minute for the additional charges. The bonus was the warm massage oil for NHJ, that was probably the highlight of the session.

I don't like to post negative reviews, maybe she is having a bad day. Definitely friendly ML, but I won't come for her massage and extras in the future. YMMV

jfoldbar
24-10-2022, 07:45 PM
i dont think you got her on a bad day. my experience was same as yours. i walked out mid session.

J3ffrey
24-10-2022, 08:23 PM
Unable to secure my regulars (Ryde, Concord and Chill)
Who would you say your regular is at Concord and Chill?