PDA

View Full Version : General talk Any recommendations

Lovesadrink
28-10-2022, 08:29 AM
Lads, I had a nice little mix of regulars but many have recently left to fi back overseas

I’ve been punting to find some replacements but to no avail. I am finding good options hard to come by. I was hoping the reopening of T5 would satisfy me but it looks like that is not going to be the case

I have provided reviews and input both publicly and in private message so hoping someone may return the favour

City or Western Suburbs work best for me

Cheers

4FoW2
28-10-2022, 08:56 AM
Due to the lack of talent I have scaled back my mongering here and are looking at more OS trips.
Thai, Phil, Bali are VFM options.A trip to Sydney also may be fruitful.
For me, 95% of providers in BrisVegas do not cut it for me due to mainly performance but also some with ridiculous prices.
It appears if you are in BrisVegas looking for "good options" it's a matter of get in line.
We all share your pain.
Sorry

Lovesadrink
28-10-2022, 09:18 AM
Due to the lack of talent I have scaled back my mongering here and are looking at more OS trips.
For me, 95% of providers in BrisVegas do not cut it for me due to mainly performance but also some with ridiculous prices.
It appears if you are in BrisVegas looking for "good options" it's a matter of get in line.
We all share your pain.
Sorry

Agree my friend, this is exactly the conclusion I am starting to come to

APL
28-10-2022, 10:19 AM
We all share your pain.
Sorry

Spot on Bro Yes we got so many new shops but there's not the Quality anymore IMO

Herpetology
28-10-2022, 12:34 PM
Just spent last week in Bangkok

I will return January 2023 to catch with a few girls I met.

Bangkok fun & Nuru- Jell Mattress, Soapy massage, Normal oil, Normal oil extra cheap as, or a Club Line up with 30 plus girls, a bath, a massage & playing.
A freelancer is an option. A university girl for a day and night.

A Basic Therapeutic 250 THB 60 min after walking all day.

Got a new ladies to contact on my LINE app. in Bangkok. now.

In Brisbane I am fine now with my regular girls, they look after me for a deal.

I will not mention my usual 2 shops again due to toxic comments by a couple of guys who have no idea of shop fun and good girls.

I have been to every north side shop over many, years , but now I attend just to two shops for fun including the special deals.

In Brisbane : I now enjoy a new African girl & two Taiwanese girls & one who does Nuru Jell slide , & a Japanese very stunning.
But I and going to Bangkok every few months now.
I did go to the mountains with a Ranger Guide for two days drove 4 hours from Bangkok, to Thames Valley Khao- YaiKhao Yai National Park great

Cozzzi
28-10-2022, 01:54 PM
Just spent last week in Bangkok

I will return January 2023 to catch with a few girls I met.

Bangkok fun & Nuru- Jell Mattress, Soapy massage, Normal oil, Normal oil extra cheap as, or a Club Line up with 30 plus girls, a bath, a massage & playing.
A freelancer is an option. A university girl for a day and night.

A Basic Therapeutic 250 THB 60 min after walking all day.

Got a new ladies to contact on my LINE app. in Bangkok. now.

In Brisbane I am fine now with my regular girls, they look after me for a deal.

I will not mention my usual 2 shops again due to toxic comments by a couple of guys who have no idea of shop fun and good girls.

I have been to every north side shop over many, years , but now I attend just to two shops for fun including the special deals.

In Brisbane : I now enjoy a new African girl & two Taiwanese girls & one who does Nuru Jell slide , & a Japanese very stunning.
But I and going to Bangkok every few months now.
I did go to the mountains with a Ranger Guide for two days drove 4 hours from Bangkok, to Thames Valley Khao- YaiKhao Yai National Park great

African sounds good. Any hints on location? Thx

bradpitt
28-10-2022, 03:46 PM
City or Western Suburbs work best for me
Cheers

you know the regular shops in the west. 4S, Vivies, Acqua.,LMH. that's my current ranking.

like 4FOW2 I am saving my punting dollars for a big bang christmas trip to asia.