PDA

View Full Version : General talk I've quit punting - friends with benefits setup

MrSmashOrPass
30-10-2022, 01:02 AM
Hi, thought I'd share my experience I have been punting since 2019 (late to the party) and when I started I did it quite heavily spending over $40K AUD spread over two years around the Covid lockdown, I went to many shops and tried all sorts of girls building my own network where I could see them privately etc. but recently in the last 8 months I have gotten bored of it and even stopped masterbating for 6 months to have a break. One of my Japanese friends who doesn't work in the sex industry I had the best sex with her but she wanted me to give her a partner Visa to continue our friends with benefits (FWB) arrangement, which I'm not willing to do.

Anyways wanted to know your experiences if anyone have a primary partner who you live with but have setup a 'friends with benefits' arrangement with other girls or how you went about converting current female friends to FWB. I can't justify anymore spending money on punting because sometimes I want a girl for 6 hours for a good session to please her but that's a $1.5K hit haha.

Dettol
30-10-2022, 03:00 AM
Well how did you convert your non WL friend to FWB?

Sibon
30-10-2022, 06:50 AM
With or without FWB punting like many things in our life will fly pass like spring rain.

I'm not overtly concerned about it.

Of course meanwhile wise to spend on punting within means if you feel at it.

Fred Flintstone
30-10-2022, 07:08 AM
Well how did you convert your non WL friend to FWB?
Because she targeted him to support her visa application

dotcumdotinyou
30-10-2022, 07:52 AM
You could always hand at the visa application office...

curiousgeorge1023
30-10-2022, 08:44 AM
Hi, thought I'd share my experience I have been punting since 2019 (late to the party) and when I started I did it quite heavily spending over $40K AUD spread over two years around the Covid lockdown, I went to many shops and tried all sorts of girls building my own network where I could see them privately etc. but recently in the last 8 months I have gotten bored of it and even stopped masterbating for 6 months to have a break. One of my Japanese friends who doesn't work in the sex industry I had the best sex with her but she wanted me to give her a partner Visa to continue our friends with benefits (FWB) arrangement, which I'm not willing to do.

Anyways wanted to know your experiences if anyone have a primary partner who you live with but have setup a 'friends with benefits' arrangement with other girls or how you went about converting current female friends to FWB. I can't justify anymore spending money on punting because sometimes I want a girl for 6 hours for a good session to please her but that's a $1.5K hit haha.

Have you tried Sugaring? Looks like that lifestyle fits your ' needs '

ARG
30-10-2022, 11:10 AM
Quite hard. You can get the below average girls as FWBs as they have low self esteem. But if you want quality girls that know they're 8-9/10. They won't let you use them without something in return.

Chitsu_koibito
30-10-2022, 12:52 PM
Met this girl at a massage shop in 2018 and has been my fwb since then. She stop doing this job because of covid but started doing it recently to save some money for holiday. I think I got bored with her since my tongue worked harder than hers lol

priapus1966
30-10-2022, 04:20 PM
What are the downsides of giving a woman a partner visa. Legal? Financial? Social? Never considered it myself so anyone with real life experience?

curiousgeorge1023
30-10-2022, 04:56 PM
I think the only downside imho is Legal. You can get fined if found by Immigration as a fake.

asiafever
30-10-2022, 05:47 PM
Legal - Yes. If caught out fines are up to $300k and possible jail time. The person seeking the visa would be booted and banned for as little as 3 years and possibly a lifetime ban from travelling to the Country, and any government payments received would need to repaid as well, which if she's been kicked out you can guarantee she won't be stumping up her half.
Financial - if not caught then your newly betrothed may well seek her half when you divorce. Of course the joke would be on them if you only own rubbish and you'd gladly give half of it up for 2 years of free sex. Obviously some sort of prenuptial agreement would need to be agreed to.
If you are caught, yeah fines and repayment of any tax breaks, payments etc received from the fake relationship status.
Social - Well that's up to you and your social circle.

The above statements in no way constitute legal advice and I strongly encourage you to undertake your own enquiries on the matter. Sure some people get away with it, but the govt has been cracking down big time and if they get a tip someone is pulling the fake marriage for visa scam they tend to take it seriously. A mate of mine married his legit Thai gf, they'd been together years, and dept of immigration made me sign a series of stat decs verifying their relationship details, where they met, how long they'd been together etc.

Sibon
30-10-2022, 07:58 PM
What are the downsides of giving a woman a partner visa. Legal? Financial? Social? Never considered it myself so anyone with real life experience?

My bachelor friend was offered $5000 to enter into a fake marriage with a non-citizen 20 years ago.

The current price I've heard is $20,000.

JohnJones
30-10-2022, 08:21 PM
The worse nonsense I've ever heard.

Japanese WL + FWB + fake marriage = the biggest BS I've ever heard.

The same as those who claim that they've converted Japanese WLs into a girlfriend just after a few sessions.

Sounds more like something written by a racist, non-Japanese WL pretending to be a punter.

Only women have these kind of stupid kinks. How I know all of this? Many sexual novels written for women including 50 Shades all have such stupid crappy storylines that would've gotten men in jail if they follow exactly what the male character does in these novels.

Sibon
30-10-2022, 08:30 PM
The worse nonsense I've ever heard.

Japanese WL + FWB + fake marriage = the biggest BS I've ever heard.

The same as those who claim that they've converted Japanese WLs into a girlfriend just after a few sessions.

Sounds more like something written by a racist, non-Japanese WL pretending to be a punter.

Only women have these kind of stupid kinks. How I know all of this? Many sexual novels written for women including 50 Shades all have such stupid crappy storylines that would've gotten men in jail if they follow exactly what the male character does in these novels.

I think I've read a few posts in the Sugarbabes thread here about sugarbabies offer the sugardaddies free sex after a few meets.

The sugardaddies must be hotter than Bratt Pitt.

Sibon
30-10-2022, 08:32 PM
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

LookingForTheOne
30-10-2022, 10:02 PM
I have been offered $60k from a Vietnamese and $100k from a Chinese to get married. They also both wanted a child.

ReginaldBubbles
30-10-2022, 10:33 PM
My bachelor friend was offered $5000 to enter into a fake marriage with a non-citizen 20 years ago.

I was offered $80,000 8 years ago.

Climax598
31-10-2022, 04:04 PM
I have been offered $60k from a Vietnamese and $100k from a Chinese to get married. They also both wanted a child.
After a few years take half you money and childs support. Good investment for the girl. Unless someone say you own rubbish and on centrelink.

dotcumdotinyou
31-10-2022, 04:18 PM
Agree with Mr Climax, they "invest" a large sum of money into the marriage sign the pre nup agreement knowing that immediately upon giving birth the pre nup is voided and take up to 50% of your assets

Vader
31-10-2022, 06:20 PM
After a few years take half you money and childs support. Good investment for the girl. Unless someone say you own rubbish and on centrelink.

No different to any girl or wife except that you get an upfront payment

asiafever
31-10-2022, 07:12 PM
Agree with Mr Climax, they "invest" a large sum of money into the marriage sign the pre nup agreement knowing that immediately upon giving birth the pre nup is voided and take up to 50% of your assets

I can hear Eddie Murphy screaming "Half! I'll take half his shit!"

1inchguy
01-11-2022, 07:30 AM

20k is cheap. It's 100k now. ;)

GoldfishMan
01-11-2022, 08:08 AM
20k is cheap. It's 100k now. ;)
Yep, it was $100k 2 years ago.

paulgallen
01-11-2022, 11:08 AM
20k!!!
Laugh my funking ass off

1inchguy
01-11-2022, 05:43 PM
Yep, it was $100k 2 years ago.

Could be more aswell if they're legit.
I've been offered 90k.

However I heard stories that guys or girls that sponsoring taking the money and run. Which I think is a dick move.
I've been with ml that told me 2/3 years in the guy would just ditch her in the process of getting PR. However they're using lawyers to help her stay

MrSmashOrPass
15-12-2022, 05:31 PM
A friend of mine (WL/ML) in her late 20s paid $90K cash to get hooked up to someone for marriage but she didn't like the guy the agency found her, she pulled out of the deal after paying and never got the money back. Can't talk to police either about it also...

:sweat:

sukeong
15-12-2022, 06:20 PM
Feck me, I could use $90k and if the relationship become genuine after that that's even a bonus.

ScotPassingThrough
15-12-2022, 07:29 PM
What I'm taking from this thread is that you should get the snip, take the $40-100k, act confused for couple of years why there's no baby and then get out

icecream88
15-12-2022, 08:43 PM
A friend of mine (WL/ML) in her late 20s paid $90K cash to get hooked up to someone for marriage but she didn't like the guy the agency found her, she pulled out of the deal after paying and never got the money back. Can't talk to police either about it also...

Yep, talking to the police about it might be tricky.

ColesBag
15-12-2022, 09:06 PM
No different to any girl or wife except that you get an upfront payment

I punt so I don't have to have a relationship ,wife or FWB. Done all three, it doesn't end well for me anyway.

I've concluded I just want to fuck. FWB's all end up wanting relationships in the end.

Sydboy65
15-12-2022, 11:15 PM

How old are you? Just jump on Tinder. Plenty of fish there.

icecream88
16-12-2022, 11:14 AM

Hey, is she by any chance Japanese?

Rogeryou
16-12-2022, 12:15 PM
If you want to fuck quality you have to pay one way or another. Might be able to do this free but it’s going to be with a bush pig

ColesBag
18-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Legal - Yes. If caught out fines are up to $300k and possible jail time.

I've heard the Immigration do some down low checking on alot on 'marriages' they consider to be sus. If people are going to enter into these arrangements they really have to play the part, as in live together, joint accounts, joint everything. The whole thing is risky as.

1inchguy
18-12-2022, 12:17 PM
I've heard the Immigration do some down low checking on alot on 'marriages' they consider to be sus. If people are going to enter into these arrangements they really have to play the part, as in live together, joint accounts, joint everything. The whole thing is risky as.

My uncle got suspected and got challenged because he imported his wife's sister. He was dumb to put photos of him, his kids and wife so the government found out. He had to go to court to explain. Last i heard was wife sister suppose to get deported back but they gonna hire a lawyer to get her to stay etc. I didnt ask anymore information about that but immigration is strict, they even want witnesses.

bummer
21-12-2022, 01:54 PM
Stupid guy I know agreed to a deal a few years ago and she refused to co-habitate, and immigration was very suss about it. Girl went back to her husband in china and now basically is unfindable. He is still legally married here to her and cant afford to divorce so technically cant move on...

Like I said, stupid (oh he only got 10k once as well).

Johnisfun1969
21-12-2022, 03:16 PM

I also heard that from a Uber driver. He was telling me about guys doing this to get a visa. BUt he also said some of them were getting caught when they were dobbed in by their own mates. Somehow these maes were getting jelaous.

Johnisfun1969
21-12-2022, 03:20 PM

I like the idea but dont know where to find these friends with benefits. I have meeting girls on Seeking Arrangement site but its all transactional. ONly difference enetween a WL and SB is they spend more time and is not rushed.
I was wondering there are so many single moms who would be missing inimacy in their lives. Where would one meet these single women?

MilfMonger
04-01-2023, 12:21 AM
I think I might do it the other way around. I know one or two Chinese WL’s coming close to the end of their working holiday in Australia and starting to plan their return to China.

I think I might marry one of them and get a Chinese ‘Green Card’. I reckon going and spending the first decade of my retirement watching the PRC vs The World fireworks from the inside could be good lark.

I’ll bet the Chinese Immigration Department won’t charge $8,000, take 2-3 years, and use private investigators just to consider my application either.

Axeman123
04-01-2023, 08:11 AM
I like the idea but dont know where to find these friends with benefits. I have meeting girls on Seeking Arrangement site but its all transactional. ONly difference enetween a WL and SB is they spend more time and is not rushed.
I was wondering there are so many single moms who would be missing inimacy in their lives. Where would one meet these single women? Don't for one minute forget that these single mums are looking for first n foremost a decent father figure if not a father for their child. It's in their nature.

bdjc
13-01-2023, 03:17 PM
I punt so I don't have to have a relationship ,wife or FWB. Done all three, it doesn't end well for me anyway.

I've concluded I just want to fuck. FWB's all end up wanting relationships in the end.

couldn't agree more 👍

andrewv
13-01-2023, 06:00 PM

I've tried and met several FWB girls through seeking.com
Most are uni students in their very early 20s. Cost is much higher than RNT and FS options, because you have to pay for hotel rooms and these girls usually expect a minimum of $400 and some are crazy and ask for $1000, but on average I paid them an "allowance" of about $600 which covers meeting for say 2 or 3 hours each time. Most will want to have you meet them weekly or at least every 10 days so your budget might be an issue...... I am sure some of the ones I met had more than 1 "sugardaddy" and were milking a lot of cash that way.