PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J AKIHO - so FUCKING TINY and so FUCKING CUTE!

rooter
01-11-2022, 10:52 PM
Fucking hell! Busy week!
Caught up with the new J Akiho at Ginza tonight.
Fucking hell! This girl is totally unique.
Just when you think you have seen the ultimate in cuteness … along comes Akiho and raises the bar again!

LOOKS and BODY
Akiho is only 20, but not for long … she turns 21 this month.
She is impossibly tiny and impossibly cute.
Less than 150cm and under 40kg. Really tiny girl.
Impressive set of perfect firm natural C- cup boobs which are huge tits for a girl so tiny and slim.
Nice little bum, tiny hands, tiny feet.
Sexy big tattoo on one arm, sexy small tattoo on the other arm with a cute message.
Super cute face. Not beautiful but super uber mega CUTE!
Love her super cute smile with the bunny teeth.
One more detail, she has very long pussy lips. If you have a fetish for pussy lips you will be in heaven with this girl.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Akiho works as a hostess at a KTV/Karaoke type bar in Osaka so she has a bit of confidence flirting and talking to guys, but she is still very genuine and warm and real and she is so young its like talking to a young uni student on the train.
Super cute personality. Very real. No filter. No bullshit. No faking. Love this girl.
She is not a professional service queen but if you ask her politely she will happily do most things you ask for, so don't be afraid to ask, but politely of course. That's actually a good general rule to follow with most young Japanese girls.

DFK and DATY
Nice kisses. Mostly LFK
You gotta lick that unique pussy.
And she loves it too!

BBBJ
Akiho gives a pretty good BBBJ
That super cute face with the bunny teeth sucking my dick was amazing. Her technique was OK but not great, but it was the visual that almost made me blow so I had to stop her so we could fuck.

FUCKING
Akiho is a good fuck
The fact that she is so tiny and so young and so cute makes her worth fucking just for that, and then her willingness to please is a bonus.

ROUND 2
We chilled out and laughed with Akiho speaking bad English and me ever worse Japanese and then enough talk and I asked her to wank me off and keen to please she was straight onto it and a pretty good handjob with lube with that sexy bunny smile and tattoos and playing with those long pussy lips and I came like a fucking volcano.

OVERALL
Akiho is super cute.
Seriously guys, you will not find a cuter girl than Akiho.
I am saying cute. Not beautiful, not glamorous, not classy.
But 110% CUTE. And sexy as fuck!
If you love cute girls. If you love young girls. If you love tiny girls. If you love naughty girls. If you love sweet girls. You will love this girl! You will love Akiho. Enjoy brothers. Enjoy!

xboyx
01-11-2022, 11:10 PM
she's booked out so I missed out, is she fit? toned?

Aussieguyinsf
01-11-2022, 11:39 PM
Fuck I want to be Rooter in my next life

Assandlegs
01-11-2022, 11:59 PM
Fuck I want to be Rooter in my next lifeI would love to have rooter's arrangement with ginza....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

anamorphiclens
02-11-2022, 02:14 AM
I think we all want what Rooster's having!

Know how long she'll be around for? I'm not in the country for a few more weeks 😢

FiloPunter
02-11-2022, 06:52 AM
Rooter Sensei 🙇*♂️

rooter
02-11-2022, 10:28 AM
Know how long she'll be around for? I'm not in the country for a few more weeks ��

Good news bro! She said she will be around until mid December.

Rookiestones
02-11-2022, 03:10 PM
Not sure what it is, but I get a feeling this girl is cute.

Anyways, always interested to know what previous work these girls do. Knowing you get to score an ex hostess is hot.

Vader
02-11-2022, 07:17 PM
I would love to have rooter's arrangement with ginza....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Maybe just get a job in reception, you should know having spent a lot of time there.

OneandDone
02-11-2022, 10:13 PM
, Rooter's bar resets at midnight lol.
I have no issues at all with OP but this is funny. Reminds me of the movie 50 First Dates

rooter
03-11-2022, 10:33 AM
Not sure what it is, but I get a feeling this girl is cute.

Anyways, always interested to know what previous work these girls do. Knowing you get to score an ex hostess is hot.

Hahaha! Yeah she definitely is cute bro.
I wish my Japanese was better or her English was better because she is a really fun and interesting girl to talk to.
But even with limited language we still had a lot of fun.
Oh, and did I mention she is really cute :)

Rookiestones
03-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Hahaha! Yeah she definitely is cute bro.
I wish my Japanese was better or her English was better because she is a really fun and interesting girl to talk to.
But even with limited language we still had a lot of fun.
Oh, and did I mention she is really cute :)
Lol nice one, got me curious now

DireStraits
14-11-2022, 10:38 PM
Anyone know if she’s still at Ginza?

I noticed Sakura 57 have a J Lita that’s just started today. Her photos are identical to Akiho’s.