PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville J Lynka - Seriously?!

holi_day
01-11-2022, 10:55 PM
I have been in heaven with J Nozomi at Ginza but sadly only for two weeks.
Hoped to find a busty J replacement and saw a couple of enthusiastic reviews on Lynka and decided to give her a go.

I was speechless and shocked. Not only Lynka has a market in Sydney and she is priced the same as Nozomi!? Guys! seriously!? By all means no reviews says she is a beauty but I was certainly not expecting that kind of quality. She is way over age and out of shape. Her shaggy, deflated boobs would have fed and raised two grand children. Broad shoulder, barrel waist, flap bums and everything just kept compounding......her high pitch voice was the last straw broke camel's back. I walked out flappy with blue balls in 15mins.

Please, don't tell me stuff like "each to their own" or "westerns view asian differently". I wasn't born yesterday. Her attitude was OK but not a service queen. I know some white knights may have a go at me with some sort of social justice. Sorry I don't buy that.

What's going on here.....?! Is she really that popular?! I am lost!

blitz
04-11-2022, 10:21 PM
Agreed. I booked her based on all the positive reviews here and was massively underwhelmed.

Spacestar
05-11-2022, 12:11 AM
Agreed. I booked her based on all the positive reviews here and was massively underwhelmed.

lol, i was little bit disappointed too, but she has good services though, and her pussy is clean.

i would rate her 8/10 services and 6/10 body.:sweat:

hatter
05-11-2022, 10:16 AM
I have been in heaven with J Nozomi at Ginza but sadly only for two weeks.
Hoped to find a busty J replacement and saw a couple of enthusiastic reviews on Lynka and decided to give her a go.

I was speechless and shocked. Not only Lynka has a market in Sydney and she is priced the same as Nozomi!? Guys! seriously!? By all means no reviews says she is a beauty but I was certainly not expecting that kind of quality. She is way over age and out of shape. Her shaggy, deflated boobs would have fed and raised two grand children. Broad shoulder, barrel waist, flap bums and everything just kept compounding......her high pitch voice was the last straw broke camel's back. I walked out flappy with blue balls in 15mins.

Please, don't tell me stuff like "each to their own" or "westerns view asian differently". I wasn't born yesterday. Her attitude was OK but not a service queen. I know some white knights may have a go at me with some sort of social justice. Sorry I don't buy that.

What's going on here.....?! Is she really that popular?! I am lost!
sounds like a real turn off to me personally

cplurt2
06-11-2022, 01:08 PM
Thank you for toftt. Will have to figure out where else to get my vinegar strokes

tommyb
12-11-2022, 01:58 PM
yeah same experience sadly.... same thing happened when i booked Aika a few months ago, all positive reviews but dud session.... oh well you win some you lose some but thanks for the heads up