PDA

View Full Version : General talk Legit Masseuses - Where to find them?

sexbomb22
02-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Hello peeps.

So, I've moved here recently from out-west. I used to get fairly regular just normal standard massages from ladies without any hanky-panky. Thai, Indonesian, sometimes Korean etc do this fairly commonly in Perth where they open a spot in their house and you can go get a massage in peace and quiet without the hub-hub of a shop etc.

Is that all a thing here? I cannot find any at least. Is it just that I am searching wrong? Which sites do you usually peruse?

Lastly, Does anyone have any reccomendation for a good masseuse? One that does a proper good massage regardless of how it ends. Also, if anyone has info on any who do outcall, that'd be cherry on top.

aussiegaigin
02-11-2022, 05:42 PM
You'd probably find privates here, the same way you did out west. Some times they pop up in google searches.

Plenty of good masseuses can be found in suburban shopping malls or shops in retail areas. They may use different techniques to get results, so experiences will be different. The outcomes don't vary much between private or shop.

Would help if you told us what area you are looking for.

dotcumdotinyou
02-11-2022, 06:09 PM
So...you're on a sex forum where everyone wants to know what extras are available and you're asking for a standard massage???

warwick1
02-11-2022, 06:17 PM
So...you're on a sex forum where everyone wants to know what extras are available and you're asking for a standard massage???

People on this forum also talk sport , politics, gambling so who gives a shit if he wants a standard massage........

dotcumdotinyou
02-11-2022, 06:23 PM
Thank you for your words of wisdom warwick1, I really appreciate it.

warwick1
02-11-2022, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=dotcumdotinyou;2527828]Thank you for your words of wisdom warwick1, I really appreciate it.[/QUOTE You're welcome , I think??

priapus1966
02-11-2022, 08:27 PM
Go to google maps. Search 'massage' in a suburb convenient for you. Look at the reviews. If some of the reviewers are women the business is probably legit.

Flasher
03-11-2022, 11:34 AM
https://kimsclinic.com.au/
The best in Sydney little pricey but you get what you pay for.

carmen farquis
03-11-2022, 05:04 PM
Can look on natural therapy pages and things like that

1inchguy
03-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Would physio considered to be legit?
I saw some cute Asians working at allied health but mostly at Fairfield or Bankstown area.