PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Esa - young and petite

starling
04-11-2022, 11:50 AM
Who: Esa
Where: 42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
How much: $270/hour
Looks: Photos are accurate. Height-wise she's more like 160cm. Very slim but skinny-fat (typical Asian). Breasts are A cups with no hang. Her face was pretty plain. Age-wise I'd put her around the 30-mark.
Personality: She was fine to go with the flow but I wasn't feeling very much chemistry.

My first impressions of Esa was that her body was almost identical to Una's before Una went on a holiday. The only difference would probably be that Una seemed to be a little more toned than Esa and Esa's breasts were marginally larger.

We started off with a shower and after a bit of cleanup she got on her knees and blew me there and then. After a little while she told me to dry up and wait for her on the bed.

Once on the bed she told me to flip over. She started off with a cat-bath which felt very much like she might have worked at Ginza Empire previously. The cat-bath was OK but there was no suggestion that rimming would be on offer.

I flipped over and she came up for a kiss which was more like LFK than DFK. She moved her way down with a similar sort of cat-bath to before and started giving a BBBJ. To her credit, the BBBJ wasn't too bad with a lot of tongue work to add a bit of spice to it. I got her to come up and ride my face for a little bit. At first she was hovering which made it a little hard to get a tempo going but she eventually sat down a little and started grinding away on my face. We switched positions and proceeded with a little more DATY. It was here than I found out that she was quite ticklish. While she seemed to settle into the DATY, I would invariably stroke my hand against something which would cause her to jump and break the momentum. She reached out to grab a condom, applied it and pulled me in (with no added lube, thank god) for some missionary. Started slow and then got a good tempo for a good pounding. I got her to switch around for some prone bone so that I could go even harder.

Today didn't seem to be my day, however, and with a few minutes left on the clock she offered to blow me to completion. Just before her alarm went off, I finished off in her mouth.

All in all, she's alright and didn't make me feel unwelcome. I didn't feel much chemistry but maybe with a different approach I could get more out of the session. The only thing that bothered me was that she FOAMed a little. To her credit, though, the FOAM was at least on-beat (nothing worse than off-beat FOAM...).

tommyb
12-11-2022, 01:50 PM
thanks for the review i got the same vibes too re: chemistry... tried to have a bit of convo but she wasn't really having it either. I blew my load early in a 45 min booking so was hoping for round 2, most girls are compliant but she wasn't interested at all. looks like she changed her name to August too.