PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Mika @ MOC

Great1
07-06-2012, 07:44 AM
Dear Bro's,

Due to some timming issues, I have finally secured a booking with the MOC team. I have booked to see Mika due to availablity etc. I have never met Mika before, but the picture of her in the white dress did enough to arouse my interest, as well as other things. I have searched the AR's hoping to read a report on Mika, but found nothing. Has any fellow punter had the pleasure of meeting Mika? I would love to hear/read something, or PM me if you wish.
Thanks for help Bro's

Sergaent Brody
07-06-2012, 09:27 AM
She is new and you will take one for the team this time!! Look forward to hearing your AR

DeepImpact
07-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Dear Bro's,

Due to some timming issues, I have finally secured a booking with the MOC team. I have booked to see Mika due to availablity etc. I have never met Mika before, but the picture of her in the white dress did enough to arouse my interest, as well as other things. I have searched the AR's hoping to read a report on Mika, but found nothing. Has any fellow punter had the pleasure of meeting Mika? I would love to hear/read something, or PM me if you wish.
Thanks for help Bro's

Bro Great1,

No I haven't seen her so I can't assist you this time, but if I wanted to read about her I would come to the after report section to read an after report, not just a question about her. Sorry, but I am sure everyone, including me is looking forward to the after report.

Great1
11-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Had my meeting with Mika on Friday afternoon. She is in my opinion an attractive girl, without being a beautiful girl. 7/10 would be my score. She is a very friendly girl who wants to please, so that is a good thing. I can say that Mika is not new to the industry, a bit mechanical in certain areas, hence my judgement.
Mika has a very nice set of C+, and a nice body 7-8/10, not fat at all and about 168cm tall, I just prefer more petite girls. Her BBBJ skills are good, but has this thing of having to keep cleaning with wipes, which kind of kills the mood. Her DFK is pleasing, and sex skills are good. Mika is a very nice girl who will work hard to please you.
My session with Mika was pleasant, without ever reaching any great heights.

MyOutCall Australia
13-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Had my meeting with Mika on Friday afternoon. She is in my opinion an attractive girl, without being a beautiful girl. 7/10 would be my score. She is a very friendly girl who wants to please, so that is a good thing. I can say that Mika is not new to the industry, a bit mechanical in certain areas, hence my judgement.
Mika has a very nice set of C+, and a nice body 7-8/10, not fat at all and about 168cm tall, I just prefer more petite girls. Her BBBJ skills are good, but has this thing of having to keep cleaning with wipes, which kind of kills the mood. Her DFK is pleasing, and sex skills are good. Mika is a very nice girl who will work hard to please you.
My session with Mika was pleasant, without ever reaching any great heights.

Thanks Great1 for your visit of Mika@MOC.

We've already told her not to keep cleaning with wipes while on oral jobs. She agreed.

thanks again for your comments!

MOC TEAM