PDA

View Full Version : General talk Funniest white lie from a M/L or W/L 🤥

Shinraman
06-11-2022, 11:26 AM
Hey Fellowship of the Punt ⚔️,

Always looking for a good read and laugh, and there’s a wealth of experience in the fellowship.

What’s the funniest white lie a ML or WL has told you, during a session or on WeChat to entice you back?
We have all got the “you’re so BIG”, “handsome boy” but has anyone gotten anything original and hilarious?

Cheers,

One (butt) ring to rule them All.

warwick1
06-11-2022, 12:07 PM
They're all bullshit...end of thread........

Vader
06-11-2022, 12:41 PM
They all bullshit...end of thread........

Never a truer word said....

sintax
06-11-2022, 02:02 PM
What noooo but I thought I was a handsome big boy you have wreaked it for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CFH
06-11-2022, 03:13 PM
"You my new favourite"

Miclop
06-11-2022, 04:50 PM
"You my new favourite"

Not today, next time, ask me next time...

floppydick
06-11-2022, 04:57 PM
Next time, I want to cum too

Sibon
06-11-2022, 06:05 PM
"If you're my boyfriend you can enter without condom."

"If you pay me more than $200 I'll do everything you want."

"My husband doesn't know I'm doing this."

"You're so hard and long today."

"Your skin is so soft to touch."

"You'll come again next week I'll wait only for you."

"You can't touch me I have my period."

"My period just arrives after you enter the room."

"Can I keep the $30? I don't have change."

"I always think of you."

"I like you. You are a gentleman."

"Yes I cum so many times with you"

"Only you can make me cum."

"I love you."

"If you become my boyfriend I'll give you free."

"I always give you special discount price."

woods23
06-11-2022, 06:06 PM
You're the second guy I ever bbbj my first is Bf :shout:
Only for you:slobber:

Text straight after the session "I missed you already" :grimace:

Sibon
06-11-2022, 06:13 PM
Your the second guy I ever bbbj my first is Bf :shout:
Only for you:slobber:

So many punters seemingly highly educated and intelligent but fall for this one. :)

Vader
06-11-2022, 07:29 PM
So many punters seemingly highly educated and intelligent but fall for this one. :)

Well we can count you out then.

Fred Flintstone
06-11-2022, 08:07 PM
I only do sex with you. No one else. Because I like you. Just do handjob only for other customer

legs11
06-11-2022, 09:40 PM
I don't gamble.
i don't smoke.
You are number 1.
I only to bbfs for you..
i love you..
fmd I've never heard more bullshit coming from the mouths of people politicians included. What's that old saying if a politicians lips are moving they are telling lies, same applies to WL/ML's

1inchguy
06-11-2022, 09:46 PM
"If you're my boyfriend you can enter without condom."

"If you pay me more than $200 I'll do everything you want."

"My husband doesn't know I'm doing this."

"You're so hard and long today."

"Your skin is so soft to touch."

"You'll come again next week I'll wait only for you."

"You can't touch me I have my period."

"My period just arrives after you enter the room."

"Can I keep the $30? I don't have change."

"I always think of you."

"I like you. You are a gentleman."

"Yes I cum so many times with you"

"Only you can make me cum."

"I love you."

"If you become my boyfriend I'll give you free."

"I always give you special discount price."

I got all of this, do i get bingo?

"i dont have bf"

priapus1966
07-11-2022, 08:31 AM
Not sure whether it was a lie at all, one ML said: "I'm not a Lesbian, but I prefer lady clients - they lick better than guys."

harmsup_jai
07-11-2022, 09:01 AM

heat of the moment

and when those hormones kick in it’s hard to control haha

AJJ
14-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Hahaha this cracks me up!!

I come 3 times
Miss you already as I'm walking out
I only do hand jobs but my friend had recommended me to ML that does great fuck!
If I didn't do this job I would love you to be my boyfriend.....
Omg the list is endless

AJJ
14-11-2022, 11:38 AM
Also got another one from just last week......
Sorry no fs today as I'm having pap smear tomorrow.... seen her again in shop the next day and suprise suprise she had forgotten about her appointment haha

Vincent888
18-10-2023, 01:02 AM
What about the BS punters tell WL’s?

“I’m a helicopter pilot and I’d take you for a flight but I got a load of bad fuel”. I’ve heard that one.

Any others?

Go on, put yourselves in!

Migala
19-10-2023, 09:02 AM
After telling them my age, they say 'ohhhh you look so young! I thought you were in your early twenties'

I'm in my early forties

ColesBag
24-10-2023, 10:13 PM
They tell girls that they don't need to work anymore and can have a great lifestyle if they move in with them and give up working as a WL or ML.

One essential truth I've learned about women over the years is that they don't want to be 'rescued' or 'saved. They just want to be entertained.

Smart W/L's enjoy milking it when they hear a line like this as the possibilities for money are endless.

Alextheman871
27-10-2023, 11:17 PM

Always looking for a good read and laugh, and there’s a wealth of experience in the fellowship.

What’s the funniest white lie a ML or WL has told you during a session or on WeChat to entice you back?
We have all got the “you’re so big" and “handsome boy,” but has anyone gotten anything original and hilarious?

Cheers,

One butt ring to rule them all.

I'm sure many of us have heard some pretty funny white lies out there! My favorite one was this ML, who told me that I was her "favourite customer" and she gave me a free drink as an "act of appreciation". Little did she know, I knew it was just a ploy to keep me coming back—but it worked!

Vincent888
28-10-2023, 03:04 AM
They're all bullshit...end of thread........

How many punters lie?

jedibear
28-10-2023, 05:56 AM
How many punters lie?Like tell the WL/ML they're the next Elon Musk, a bachelor, and promise the world to them? Yeah there are many pathological liars out there...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Shoryureppa
30-10-2023, 02:54 AM
Someone tell me what "your dick is too hard" means, is that even a thing?

Puntonthego
30-10-2023, 06:17 AM
Hahaha I have heard them all before the same lines over and over again,this thread is hilarious, it’s gotten to the point I call them out and simply reply “No darling I’m sure in fact I’m positive you say that to all your customers “ some say no and then reply “but I heard you last week before our booking” and watch the stutter and confusion begin LOL it actually makes the next visit a little more relaxed and genuine to be honest.

Vincent888
01-11-2023, 04:01 AM
"I missed you."

Punters bring up lots of BS to girls (which I heard from girls) such as having lots of money, showing off their expensive watches or where they live and how they travel around the world many times and claiming they stay at luxury hotels. They tell girls that they don't need to work anymore and can have a great lifestyle if they move in with them and give up working as a WL or ML.

For a few it may be true.

WL’s cannot differentiate what is the truth and what is a lie. That’s the problem.

Which is a pity.

ReginaldBubbles
01-11-2023, 04:13 AM
For a few it may be true.

WL’s cannot differentiate what is the truth and what is a lie. That’s the problem.

Which is a pity.

Shit only six more posts dude! Choose wisely!

Vincent888
01-11-2023, 05:21 AM

I know….

It’s a worry, but like giving up punting, it’s almost impossible to stop.

Vincent888
01-11-2023, 05:25 PM

I’m too weak….

I messaged dotcumwhatever to ask whether I should stay or go. I was seeking his approval to stay.

Buuuuuuut since he is slow on the uptake to answer as “he has a life and I don’t” the show must go on.

There are too many great posts to respond to.

Oops, the dye has been cast!

chickbreaker
02-11-2023, 11:14 AM
Not funny, but 'I only **insert sexual act** with the hot ones like you'.

jedibear
02-11-2023, 09:26 PM
"I promise I never BB before"

danaussieguy
03-11-2023, 09:14 PM

What’s the funniest white lie a ML or WL has told you during a session or on WeChat to entice you back?
We have all got the “you’re so big" and “handsome boy,” but has anyone gotten anything original and hilarious?

Cheers,

One butt ring to rule them all.

I know this one! Mine was when a ML told me he was going to give me a "special gift" if I came back for another session. When I went back, he presented me with an empty box and said, "This is the special gift; it's the thought that counts!" We both laughed and then enjoyed our session together.

Vincent888
04-11-2023, 06:48 AM
Why do WL’s send pics and txts if they won’t go further? Why do they bother? I can’t work that one out.

Vincent888
04-11-2023, 06:50 AM
Like tell the WL/ML they're the next Elon Musk, a bachelor, and promise the world to them? Yeah there are many pathological liars out there...

What if it’s the truth and the WL’s are too self absorbed in their merry go round to realise?

I’m thinking even if the one I like, yes, there’s one. Even if she said yes due to the fuck around she’s given me I’d just say no.

It’s like “you played me and now I’ll play you”.

Now there’s no winner.

Great.

jedibear
04-11-2023, 10:13 AM
Why do WL’s send pics and txts if they won’t go further? Why do they bother? I can’t work that one out.Maybe to drum up more business?

ThunderPunter
04-11-2023, 10:18 AM
I don't have boyfriend

Oh my gosh so big