PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Thai Chanel - natural brown beauty

Aussieguyinsf
06-11-2022, 08:19 PM
Sunday night lineup at 42 has been amazing the last couple of weeks. So many new girls it’s hard to remember their names

Chose Thai Chanel based on oneanddone’s review and a follow up pm. She has a really pretty face, speaks English well, natural features and slightly on the browner side for Thai.

Into the room, shower and nice chit chat. I say I like her natural features. She tells me she’s 34 but could be passed off for much younger. At $250 an hour, she’s prettier than some of the more expensive Chinese girls.

Usual catbath, lick of my man nips and then as the previous reviewer said, straight to the cock. Her blowjob is good, so good I asked her to stop and proactively initiated some dfk and licking her little nips.

I’m hard as fuck so on with dom and she gets on top. I ask her not to move or thrust.
I just want to feel my thick white 52 year old cock in her Thai vagina for a bit. Nice. Eventually she starts moving and I blow in an instant.

Massage follows. It’s ok but I’m more interested in touching her legs and looking at her body in the mirror. After a while she asks if I want another round. Yes please.

This time around I get to enjoy the blowjob more. I’m hard so she slips on dom and rides me again but I go soft. No worries she starts sucking me like crazy to where I’m at the point of release. I would have been happy to blow into the bag while she sucked but she slips it in again and goes to town. This is where I really got to feel her skills and sweet little vag. Great root. Came a second round of course.

Only thing to note is after that second round she asked me to shower and said I must be looking forward to dinner and sleep. When I got out of the shower I looked at the clock and there was still 15-20 mins left. I know I can always ring the buzzer at 42g and the reception will sort out with girl. However I didn’t want to cause a scene and I got my two shots in and left as she expected me to. Kudos to EE for putting that extra 20 mins to good use last week by giving me a third round of catbath and intense nipple licking. A little more initiative and treating an hour as an hour would have given Thai Chanel a better score. But a satisfying Sunday might two shot punt nonetheless.

xse3n3rgy
07-11-2022, 11:15 AM
thanks for the review Aussieguyinsf been eyeing her... got a thing for Thai cuisine so will try. Marine is really good with service if you wanna try.