PDA

View Full Version : Question Outdoors fun

punting4fun
08-11-2022, 11:34 AM
Hi fellas, any word on some WL who might be up for some outdoors fun? Like going for a bushwalk at Mt Coot-tha and stopping for a nice BJ and fun off the track along the way?

harry444
08-11-2022, 12:34 PM
I think this would work out quite expensive as you will be paying by the hour. Time to get there, time for the walk, time to get back. 2 hours plus.

punting4fun
08-11-2022, 02:10 PM
I think this would work out quite expensive as you will be paying by the hour. Time to get there, time for the walk, time to get back. 2 hours plus.

bucket list stuff mate paying a bit of premium is to be expected i reckon

Slops
08-11-2022, 03:26 PM
Pre-covid, I've taken 2 ML's to Mt. Cootha for a bit of fun in the back seat of the car. All for the cost of dinner.
As for BJ bushwalk, GL.

Ace01
08-11-2022, 03:43 PM
in my younger days with an ex girlfriend, she gave me a BJ at a look out on our climb in the Grampians. Pull out at the last second, and the spunk flew out over her head into the Valley below - What a feeling! Had a raunchy session with her on the drive up towards Oreilley's as well... Well worth doing it with a GF or FB. But if paying by the hours, it can get very expensive

punting4fun
08-11-2022, 04:04 PM
in my younger days with an ex girlfriend, she gave me a BJ at a look out on our climb in the Grampians. Pull out at the last second, and the spunk flew out over her head into the Valley below - What a feeling! Had a raunchy session with her on the drive up towards Oreilley's as well... Well worth doing it with a GF or FB. But if paying by the hours, it can get very expensive

Exactly like that mate. Hard to do that without a GF though which is why I'd be looking to pay.
I'd be happy for some of that backseat of the car action as well.

P.Unter
08-11-2022, 06:28 PM
Hi fellas, any word on some WL who might be up for some outdoors fun? Like going for a bushwalk at Mt Coot-tha and stopping for a nice BJ and fun off the track along the way?

I'd say the ML/WL would have to know you fairly well for something like that.
Who in their right mind would go bushwalking with a total stranger, in particular from this kind of scene?

Herpetology
08-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Just hook up with a Thai lady easy they are around and have girlfriends.
Not a shop girl waste of money out side

Slaynedead
08-11-2022, 08:17 PM
I just read a review on PP of a girl that might be perfect for you.. she does outcall only and likes the outdoors.. good luck!!

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_5434094314/Katey22usq-AUSSIE.html?&srl=1667898948

bradpitt
09-11-2022, 09:29 AM
can confirm Mt Cootha is a good play area but it became much more difficult during COVID because of everyone going there for exercise and walking dogs.

I've never had to take a WL there but have taken quite a few freebies from dating sites.

A few tips:

Simpson Falls area is too popular with the guys in their cars just wanting to watch.
Silky Oak picnics area is good and easy to wander off (south after the under covere tables). One night had sex with one chick there and completely naked. No traffic, nothing
Hoop Pine is good, walk across the open space and take a walk there
Grey GumPicnic Area is good. Toilet block is quite spacious. Over the past few years they removed some nice protective screening around the picnic tables that spoiled that fun.
Gold Mine area has some nice tracks. This is good as you know from the small carpark how many people are likely to be there.

Joejohnson8
09-11-2022, 08:06 PM
Hear the cemetery is quite and a bit freaky

Jamesyouare
09-11-2022, 10:56 PM

Don’t laugh had a serious offer on this - declined…

Holdan
10-11-2022, 08:03 AM

Went to Toowong cemetery a few times with an attractive couple. The lady would provide a fantstic blowjob while hubby watched.

Herpetology
10-11-2022, 10:06 AM
Spectrophilia
nice work on the dark side of fun
Your experienced in shops and other activities
Sir