PDA

View Full Version : Drummoyne Massage Jennifer

Northman
11-11-2022, 07:01 AM
Went to drummoyne massage last week to see what talent was on offer, this shop is well run, has the amenities you want, could do with a bit of a clean up but generally it's pretty good. There seems to be a bit of a range of girls here(in my experience) from mild to wild but you will at the very least get the basics, compitently delivered from a beautiful woman.
On this occasion I saw Jennifer, she's tall for an Asian woman, probably 5"10' and is full figured. Jennifer was playful and cheeky, starting with a CBJ and nhj straight off the bat, I tipped $100 on top of the 45 minute charge, I am aware that seems like alot but I have come to the realisation after many years that if you want to really have a good time you have to tip big and tip early, and often if you stay respectful, the session can go to interesting places.
The massage came second and was a great firm kneading, I would say a 'real' massage, this was topped off by a second nhj at the end of the session which left me gassed. All in all a great time.

Sunnyhot
11-11-2022, 01:56 PM
Went to drummoyne massage last week to see what talent was on offer, this shop is well run, has the amenities you want, could do with a bit of a clean up but generally it's pretty good. There seems to be a bit of a range of girls here(in my experience) from mild to wild but you will at the very least get the basics, compitently delivered from a beautiful woman.
On this occasion I saw Jennifer, she's tall for an Asian woman, probably 5"10' and is full figured. Jennifer was playful and cheeky, starting with a CBJ and nhj straight off the bat, I tipped $100 on top of the 45 minute charge, I am aware that seems like alot but I have come to the realisation after many years that if you want to really have a good time you have to tip big and tip early, and often if you stay respectful, the session can go to interesting places.
The massage came second and was a great firm kneading, I would say a 'real' massage, this was topped off by a second nhj at the end of the session which left me gassed. All in all a great time.
Thanks for sharing bro
This shop expanded as getting good returns from loyal customers
Well done

Drummoyne Massage
18-11-2022, 11:11 AM
�� Friday:

Jennifer 23yo New Thai girl, slim body figure, perfect curves, real goddess, lovely face & service oriented
Bina 23 yo, upmarket girl, busty, slender, very sweet and funny, no complain for her massage and service oriented.

Jessica 23yo, a real cutie from North Chinese ,model looking, hot sexy body. Magic hands.

Anny 21yo busty adorable new China girl, new to Sydney, beautiful looking face, curvaceous hot body, sexy with awesome massage.