PDA

View Full Version : Question Northern Beaches best punt?

Sneaky castro
12-11-2022, 05:57 PM
Am staying northern beaches for a few days. Which shops are best and which girls does best service? Thanks gents.

Sibon
12-11-2022, 07:24 PM
I would hire a house boat and book a girl from a massage palour in Artarmon for 3 days and catch plenty of fish.

Sneaky castro
12-11-2022, 08:29 PM
Why don't I just buy a house there and hire 10 girls for 6 months. 🙄

Sibon
12-11-2022, 09:28 PM
Am staying northern beaches for a few days. Which shops are best and which girls does best service? Thanks gents.

Open thy eyes.

There arth hookers sunbathing on them beaches.

AJJ
12-11-2022, 10:50 PM
I would hire a house boat and book a girl from a massage palour in Artarmon for 3 days and catch plenty of fish.

Love Atarmon girls...... delicious hahaha

AJJ
14-11-2022, 05:22 PM

Mate if still looking I forgot to mention a good experience I had at Dee Why around a year ago. Cannot remember the name but it was on Pittwater Rd Dee Why. Upstairs with shower in room.Youngish thai girl early 20s with great service/massage.

Sneaky castro
14-11-2022, 08:28 PM
Any information would be appreciated,was it a shop or private? What was the damage. Thanks

iamthewalrus
15-11-2022, 06:40 AM
Theres plenty massage shops in the area.

One I recommend is Bodycare at 7 Oaks ave. DeeWhy
Side entrance near pizza place.
Thai RNT and more .. $125 per hour includes nude RNT.
Stable of experienced Thai MLs , various ages, shapes and sizes.
Shower as well available. Various size rooms.
Never been dissapointed. YMMV of course.

Sister shop is in Chatswood.

Sneaky castro
15-11-2022, 08:13 AM
Theres plenty massage shops in the area.

One I recommend is Bodycare at 7 Oaks ave. DeeWhy
Side entrance near pizza place.
Thai RNT and more .. $125 per hour includes nude RNT.
Stable of experienced Thai MLs , various ages, shapes and sizes.
Shower as well available. Various size rooms.
Never been dissapointed. YMMV of course.

Sister shop is in Chatswood.
What is the sister shop?

Niisato
16-11-2022, 09:36 AM
I can vouch for Body Care 2000, been going there for years. Great service, nice girls who go above and beyond.

Chatswood sister shop is 200/1 Katherine St.

iamthewalrus
16-11-2022, 10:34 AM
I can vouch for Body Care 2000, been going there for years. Great service, nice girls who go above and beyond.
Chatswood sister shop is 200/1 Katherine St.

Agree, VFM at Bodycare shops is excellent. For those looking for PYT's greedy starfish, these are not the shops.

Gentlemanscarfacethird
16-11-2022, 06:20 PM
Any advice for Sydney visitors?

Sneaky castro
18-11-2022, 10:02 AM
Who is the hottest girl at bodycare?

Niisato
19-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Depends on your taste.... in the MILF category go for Yani or Rose, bit younger try Julia.

Report back and let us know how you got on.

iamthewalrus
22-11-2022, 07:47 AM
Who is the hottest girl at bodycare?

Hottest does not mean best.
It's not a shop of 'hotties' or PYT's.
As said already on the thread, experienced sexy Thai Milfs.. excellent service and VFM .

if you jaded by 'hot' girls, then there's other shops as documented on other threads .

Rataplan
06-02-2023, 03:34 PM
Mamasan from Dee Why now also in partnership with a new shop in Sydney. 6 Poplar street. A street behind Oxford street.

iamthewalrus
07-02-2023, 10:52 AM
That shop has turned over. Used to be a great Thai shop. So maybe Bodycare can revive it back to its peak days.

Mamasan from Dee Why now also in partnership with a new shop in Sydney. 6 Poplar street. A street behind Oxford street.

tawer5ag
08-02-2023, 08:33 AM
Do these shops have wechat?

I like seeing the girls pics to get an idea of what im possibly going into.

Recently moved northish, so id love to know which shops are actually rnts and good shops.

I usually go for young girls, but these vfm claims make me want to try.

When you say vfm? Their proce is lower? They give more in their service? More gusto, or lets you fiv, play with them. Etc?

What ive experiences from mid 30s and above, though limited, theyre usually jaded and less passionate. More strict on what you can do, they only allow touching outside. They have strict rules that if you even try something, they usually move away.

Thats why i opted for younger ones, or the ones that attract me.
Given, sometimes theyre duds, but most of them dont feel as jaded and not into the session.
Althougg, their prices would moat likely be higher.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

tawer5ag
08-02-2023, 11:35 AM
A good way to assess the size and quality if a shop is if it has wechat. Most massage shops dont have wechat as they don't have enough staff to advertisement a solid roster and they don't have photogenic staff to show photos that are accurate
A lot of fun can be had at nonWeChat shops but as you say it's trial and error finding good lower price establishments

Yeah, thats why i usually use wechat to look at the rosters.
That and reviews.

Do shops use other forms of roster advertising?
Some have websites, but dont really show pictures.
Some i know use locanto, but i dont really use that.
A few shops have line? Same as above tho, i dont use it as there are very few shops that uses it.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

rambo318
01-07-2023, 11:23 AM
Anyone go to Body Care recently? Is it just a RnT shop or do the girls offer extra?

iamthewalrus
02-07-2023, 01:14 PM
Anyone go to Body Care recently? Is it just a RnT shop or do the girls offer extra?

Read through this thread. I posted ' RnT and more' early on.

My suggestion, go visit the shop, have fun, and write a review. That how forums work best by sharing information and experiences..

Raybo
02-07-2023, 01:24 PM

I have got FS with 3 different girls there.

Andr85
07-09-2023, 01:01 PM
I have got FS with 3 different girls there.

Same here and all the girls have been great. Looking at Google maps, looks like it's known as dee why Asian massage now

LostShadow
19-08-2024, 04:12 PM
Hi all, anyone been punting around Northern Beaches recently?

I just got into the area and saw this but looks like some of the places mentioned aren't open anymore.

Niisato
20-08-2024, 07:55 PM
Body Care at DY is still open with a mixed stable of Thai girls who go above and beyond.

Raybo
21-08-2024, 11:58 AM
Body Care at DY is still open with a mixed stable of Thai girls who go above and beyond.

+1 to this, seen Matcha plenty of times, good punt!

iamthewalrus
22-08-2024, 11:39 AM

Great attitude ..relaxed mature lasses .. very experienced. Good VFM .
I mentioned last year, not many PYTs or starfish.

LostShadow
28-08-2024, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the recs, gave it a go last Wednesday and definitely got my VFM.
Will probably come back again next week or week after.

Any other spots around that you'd recommend trying?

pocket rocket
30-08-2024, 06:06 PM
Great attitude ..relaxed mature lasses .. very experienced. Good VFM .
I mentioned last year, not many PYTs or starfish.

Thanks Walrus, you are a great fountain of knowledge for all the North Shore shops ... good to know Body Care is still up to scratch.

tkicks
30-08-2024, 07:03 PM
Pre covid 18 chard brookvale was brilliant....well run and had some absolute gems there especially black girls...but they must have lost their recruitment officer because very dull menu there now.....comers corner had some cute high service Taiwan girls but I think they had a fire

LostShadow
31-08-2024, 02:32 PM
Yeah went by 18 chard a month or two ago and wasn't too impressed to be honest. Maybe I just had some bad luck but might give them another go.

iamthewalrus
01-09-2024, 09:55 AM
Thanks Walrus, you are a great fountain of knowledge for all the North Shore shops ... good to know Body Care is still up to scratch.

Thanks PR : )

Their sister shop operates in Chatswood. Similar rosters.
1/200 Katherine St entry on Thomas st. close to the station etc
Free parking in the building.

Used to be in Lindfield many years. Was a legendary shop.
Relocated a few years ago due to development of new Coles etc.

Another 'under the radar' small shop is in Brookvale, Mali Mali Brookvale, across form the Shopping centre on industrial street ( ill get the details) . Several of the well experienced Thais from Bodycare and Mali Mali work there.
Also a ladyboy or two work there.

Idurian
02-09-2024, 03:28 AM
I went their a few years ago but it wad a weird exp just a room with curtains seperating from the next bed over? And the other ladies just sitting outside of thr curtain

The one where you walk upstairs?

Wombat1
02-09-2024, 05:24 PM
Try Butterflies at Dee Why,

Went there a while ago Thai girl very accomodating, good service a few free extras

trick
06-09-2024, 09:40 AM
Where about in DY is butterflies?

Wombat1
07-09-2024, 07:03 PM
1/868 Pittwater Road Dee Why,

It has now gone under new management changed name to Inter Thai massage

Niisato
14-09-2024, 02:31 PM
Tried InterThai (old Butterfly) this week as BodyCare busy. Older ML who wanted 50/100/150 for HJ/CBJ/FS on top of $60 massage for 30mins.

Avoid.

LostShadow
19-09-2024, 03:39 PM
Do you guys know if any of these places send rosters with photos out?

So far just gone in blind a couple of times at Bodycare, want to try out the other places but if possible want to have some idea of what to expect. I know usually the photos are misleading but still, it's something.

11Bravo
19-09-2024, 04:54 PM
Do you guys know if any of these places send rosters with photos out?

So far just gone in blind a couple of times at Bodycare, want to try out the other places but if possible want to have some idea of what to expect. I know usually the photos are misleading but still, it's something.

With smaller shops, not worth it for them. MIGHT require a visit from you AND a plunge to establish your bona fides so you can ask for their (mamasan's) WeChat. Lot of lookie-lous around in so many places...

Also, try locanto. I've been able to find some by Google is your friend with the name of the shop or address, suburb, and "locanto sydney" in the search string. Yes, usually brings up a web PAGE of ads that you have to scan through (or use your browser's "Find in Page" function), but you can get some hits, not only for what you're looking for, but also other, unknown potentials. Yes, a lot of fake photos, but not all, and you CAN discover some hidden gems.

Sometimes you just have walk point and recce on your own by walking into a shop.

The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat. Or be a sheep and follow the flock...

Axiom_
23-09-2024, 12:07 PM
Tried InterThai (old Butterfly) this week as BodyCare busy. Older ML who wanted 50/100/150 for HJ/CBJ/FS on top of $60 massage for 30mins.

Avoid.

I agree not worth going here now, I miss the old BRC. Thankfully there are many other options in Dee Why.