PDA

View Full Version : Randwick Healing Workshop Sexy sexier and sexiest SARAH!!! 💦💦

sydneyblogger
14-11-2022, 01:27 PM
Name Sarah
Age 20-25
Ethinicity half Russian and half chinese(now how fucking sexy and exotic is this?)
Speciality: sexy figure, big tits and great Spanish

I won’t write a long review this time but I want to tell you all one thing, go to this shop and ask Sarah for your life’s best Spanish Job!! Try it and let me know what you think…. She is absolutely stunning….

The owner sent me her details on WeChat, check her out before you go wexhatid dragontendon69

ladyau
14-11-2022, 03:27 PM
Thanks darling good review ,looking forward see you soon

Bapamu
19-11-2022, 11:32 AM
Name Sarah
Age 20-25
Ethinicity half Russian and half chinese(now how fucking sexy and exotic is this?)

I won’t write a long review this time but I want to tell you all one thing, go to this shop and ask Sarah for your life’s best Spanish Job!! Try it and let me know what you think…. She is absolutely stunning….

The owner sent me her details on WeChat, check her out before you go wexhatid dragontendon69
Awesome bro
Love big (.) (.)
Can you forward Sarah intel ?

cocktopus
05-01-2023, 04:41 PM
Saw Sarah about a month ago at Renwick in Leichhardt. Young girl, very pretty face, well endowed and extremely easy to talk too. Massage was great and have been meaning to visit again.

ucokrajameong
10-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Name Sarah
Age 20-25

This is very interesting indeed.

Can I ask though;
- is her boobs droopy? My problem with big cup sizes, they tend to droop badly. I hate droopy boobs. Prefer small but firm rather big and droppy.
- does she really have eurasian look? Or is she really chinese with a tiny bit of caucasian look/style?

Thanks!

Rosebery healing workshop
15-06-2023, 07:52 PM
Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup Sarah roster tomorrow.please make your booking to good massage and prostate and dragon tendon massage &good Spain servies

Rosebery healing workshop
22-06-2023, 08:03 PM
Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup Sarah roster tomorrow.please make your booking to good massage and prostate and dragon tendon massage &good Spain servies

naughtyeugene
23-08-2023, 05:43 PM
This is very interesting indeed.

Can I ask though;
- is her boobs droopy? My problem with big cup sizes, they tend to droop badly. I hate droopy boobs. Prefer small but firm rather big and droppy.
- does she really have eurasian look? Or is she really chinese with a tiny bit of caucasian look/style?

Thanks!

Agreed, droops and flappy tummy :startle: can be a let down

ladyau
23-08-2023, 06:41 PM
Hi all. beautiful young busty E cup Sarah roster today,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and dragon tendon massage &good Spain servies