PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J KAREN - CLASSY, SEXY, BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY ... not a cute Japanese schoolgirl ...

rooter
14-11-2022, 03:25 PM
Caught up with the new Japanese girl Karen at Ginza 310 today.
Karen is a classy young lady. If you want a giggly cute Japanese school girl, then forget about it, but if you want a classy, glamorous, young Japanese woman then check our Karen ASAP.

LOOKS and BODY
Karen is from Nagoya and the website says she is 22yo and she told me she is 22yo and she probably is 22yo, I have no reason to doubt her, she is definitely a young girl, but she has a mature, classy glamorous look and personality and attitude beyond her young years.
She is around 165cm and has a classic curvy hourglass figure and is all woman.
“Curvy” is not a code word for chubby, or fat.
Karen is no where near chubby or fat. Curvy means curvy.
Karen has beautiful C – cup tits and firm round arse and round hips and the classic S shape hourglass figure. She is like a Japanese Marilyn Monroe or Sophia Loren.
Her skin is milky white and smooth and perfect without a single blemish or imperfection.
Her pussy is lasered and as smooth as silk.
She has a very pretty face and her long hair is beautiful.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
Just arrived in Sydney and first job is at Ginza.
Maybe some experience in Japan but not a professional.
The feeling and vibe with Karen is like a girl you picked up in a bar.
A bit GFE, a bit PSE, but mainly just hot passionate sensual sex with a horny girl.

DFK and DATY
Passionate and sensual kisses.
Smoothest pussy ever, and very fresh and delicious.
She enjoys a good licking.

BBBJ
Not a professional and not a clueless innocent girlfriend.
The feeling is like a girl who has had a couple a boyfriends and knows how to suck cock.

FUCKING
Nice tight pussy and a good fuck in multiple positions.
Like I said the feeling is not like fucking a pro, and not like fucking your girlfriend.
The feeling is like fucking a girl you met in a bar and got really lucky with and took her home and fucked her.

ROUND 2
Round one was long and then we talked and chilled and time just seemed to fly, so no round 2, but that was more my fault than hers.

OVERALL
Karen is a very classy girl.
She is young but has a class and maturity beyond her young years.
Very pretty girl with the classic curvy hourglass figure and beautiful hair and skin.
She is sexy and classy. Maybe those are the two words that sum her up best.