BigBoomer65
15-11-2022, 09:28 PM
Name : Candy
Establishment : CK King Massage Meadowbank
Visit : Early November 2022 on a Sunday
Rates : $65 for 1 hour + $50 tip
Services Provided This Session : NHJ
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese?

Decided to take a punt and just walk into this shop without any booking or reviewing photos as there's minimal intel on this place. The receptionist was nice and lead me to the room. I stripped and Candy walked in, she's moderately attractive, with a good body. Part 1 was good, she asked soft or hard and I said soft. I enjoyed it, it was quite sensual and there was tickling and that kind of thing. Part 2 was good as well, slowly lead into it, she allowed me to suck her tits.

Not horrible value, but I don't know if I'll be back as I think you can get stunners for the same price at Top Ryde, although they want to charge me $1000 for extras over there, which is why I'm trying other places.

Side note that I saw a different lady here a week later, who was OK, and part 3 was on offer. I didn't catch her name (so I won't post a review for this reason), but it was on a Saturday. I paid an extra $30 on top of the pineapple for B2B, which totalled about 30 seconds of her putting her breasts on my chest, so that was a bit of a regret, should've just gone for full part 3 lol. It would've been $100 extra (total tip) for part 3.

chatswood2067
16-11-2022, 10:19 AM
1000 for wht extra?
orgy party or what

BigBoomer65
25-11-2022, 09:55 AM
haha not being literal with the $1000