View Full Version : Sakura Palace Multiple review Dora Rodina Akker

DFKGuy
16-11-2022, 03:07 PM
Haven’t been writing for quite sometimes and just gonna write short reviews.

Name: Dora
Nationality: Chinese
Face: 6.5/10
Attitude: friendly, keep calling me darling the whole session
Overall: 6/10
Dora have nice personalities, lots of foams, c cup but very soft, i can feel the silicone but i think it was done to lift up the boobs not to enhance, so still feel soft and natural. LFK only, don’t mind kissing but no tongue action, shut her mouth with her teeth. A little bit flabby on the tummy. Crossed her leg and don’t let me fiv, she said dont want finger nail on her pussy so she put condom on my finger instead. Bushy down there. Didn’t try daty as she’s not even let me fingering. Overall very standard nothing extraordinary but willing to please.
WIR: No

Name: Rodina
Nationality: Japanese
Face: 7/10 she look better in real life, abit of freckles on her face
Attitude: Very good personality, friendly, and can speak english at conversational level, willing to please and very bubbly.
Overall: 7/10
Nothing wrong with Rodina service. Very accommodating, give a little bit of boob slide in the shower. Like kissing with soft tongue action. Its a mixed between lfk and dfk. Very accommodating and love to chat. She’s quite tall, medium slim and flabby on the tummy. Lots of Foam and you can hear her moan from the waiting area LoL and she likes looking at the mirror. Overall a decent punt, she’s very friendly will try to make the session enjoyable.
WIR: maybe

Name: Akker
Face: 8/10 she look like in the picture. But imagine her ps picture without make up and just natural cuteness. Her face abit more round than the photo but it is her.
Attitude: friendly, submissive and accommodating. A little english so use GT to make conversations.
Overall: 8.5/10
After seeing Rodina, i saw Akker on the way out and decided to try her out. She’s very cute with a big round eyes (use contact lens to make it look big). Natural B+ cup with petite nice body. Skin not too smooth, there’s part near her tummy that feels rough but doesn’t bother me. She’s very submissive and willing to please. Give nice good BBBJ. DFK all around. Overall a good punt.
WIR: definitely

Always treat girls with respect!!

paulpitt69
16-11-2022, 04:35 PM
Thanks for sharing bro
A stone for 3 birds nice

Rookiestones
16-11-2022, 05:09 PM
Ditto! thanks for sharing DFK... Did you pull a trifecta in one day?

DFKGuy
16-11-2022, 07:02 PM
Ditto! thanks for sharing DFK... Did you pull a trifecta in one day?

LoL .. just a Place 😂😂😂

Rookiestones
16-11-2022, 08:02 PM
Lol nice work man. You're a beast. Keep these ARs coming.

mech
16-11-2022, 09:59 PM
Did you do DATY on Rodina?

DFKGuy
16-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Did you do DATY on Rodina?
Yes DATY on the menu 🖖🏻

mrziggyziggy
18-11-2022, 01:42 PM
Nice shorts reviews bro DFK!
Going to try Akker today

DFKGuy
18-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Nice shorts reviews bro DFK!
Going to try Akker today
Good choice mrziggy. Enjoy your session 😊 and share your experience 👍🏻

Chn
13-07-2023, 01:14 AM
Good choice mrziggy. Enjoy your session 😊 and share your experience 👍🏻

did u ever revist akker? is DATY on the menu?

DFKGuy
13-07-2023, 10:01 AM
did u ever revist akker? is DATY on the menu?
Nah, she went back to Japan and just recently back on roster again. Haven’t been to Sakura since.
Yes Daty is on the menu.

Putter
04-09-2023, 05:55 PM

Dora have nice personalities, lots of foams, c cup but very soft, i can feel the silicone but i think it was done to lift up the boobs not to enhance, so still feel soft and natural. LFK only, don’t mind kissing but no tongue action, shut her mouth with her teeth. A little bit flabby on the tummy. Crossed her leg and don’t let me fiv, she said dont want finger nail on her pussy so she put condom on my finger instead. Bushy down there. Didn’t try daty as she’s not even let me fingering. Overall very standard nothing extraordinary but willing to please.

Attitude: Very good personality, friendly, and can speak english at conversational level, willing to please and very bubbly.
Nothing wrong with Rodina service. Very accommodating, give a little bit of boob slide in the shower. Like kissing with soft tongue action. Its a mixed between lfk and dfk. Very accommodating and love to chat. She’s quite tall, medium slim and flabby on the tummy. Lots of Foam and you can hear her moan from the waiting area LoL and she likes looking at the mirror. Overall a decent punt, she’s very friendly will try to make the session enjoyable.

Face: 8/10 she look like in the picture. But imagine her ps picture without make up and just natural cuteness. Her face abit more round than the photo but it is her.
Attitude: friendly, submissive and accommodating. A little english so use GT to make conversations.
After seeing Rodina, i saw Akker on the way out and decided to try her out. She’s very cute with a big round eyes (use contact lens to make it look big). Natural B+ cup with petite nice body. Skin not too smooth, there’s part near her tummy that feels rough but doesn’t bother me. She’s very submissive and willing to please. Give nice good BBBJ. DFK all around. Overall a good punt.

Hi, thanks for the review.

It's been a while since I last visited this place, and am interested in sampling their current J talent.

The J talent at some of the massage shops are amazing but i honestly find it difficult to get comfortable on those massage tables lol!

The pics on the kyoto/sakura website seem to be heavily edited, so it's hard deciding who to pre-book.

Are the pics of Akker correct? On the site, there is one pic which is different from the rest.

Rodina's pic look good. Did she look better than the actual pic?

Alextheman871
12-09-2023, 11:08 AM

You're on fire! nice one mate!

thomassalvado2
16-04-2024, 06:39 PM
Rodina's pic look good. Did she look better than the actual pic?
Rodina has naughty appearance, she looks legit as 4 photos look the same
https://i.ibb.co/6HyQqyz/FE4-D8597-8-F85-4476-A53-E-FFB841015-DF9.jpg

Kyoto206
17-05-2024, 04:49 PM
RODINA here today 17/05/24 (FRI)
10am - 10pm

AKKER here today 17/05/24 (FRI)
4pm - 10pm