PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Kyoto206 J Nika

Jimmy Rustles
17-11-2022, 05:37 PM
No reviews on her at the moment. If anyone's seen her, how was your experience? Does she look like her pic or is it heavily edited?

Sunnyhot
18-11-2022, 07:16 AM
No reviews on her at the moment. If anyone's seen her, how was your experience? Does she look like her pic or is it heavily edited?

She looks my type of girl any reply yet?

Jimmy Rustles
19-11-2022, 12:20 AM
She looks my type of girl any reply yet?

Looks wise she is also my type. Price is a bit steep for me to risk it if she doesn't look like the pic.

Seems to be working every day from 10am till 2am, so someone here must have tried by now. I'll give it another week to see if anyone replies before I decide to book blind and take the risk.

Rogeryou
19-11-2022, 08:52 AM
Their pics are dodgy, I have been twice based on their pics and both times I was disappointed. So I was expecting a full in glamour and I got a bucket. Thinking of typing Seiko based on pics

Sunnyhot
19-11-2022, 09:38 AM
Looks wise she is also my type. Price is a bit steep for me to risk it if she doesn't look like the pic.

Seems to be working every day from 10am till 2am, so someone here must have tried by now. I'll give it another week to see if anyone replies before I decide to book blind and take the risk.
Thanks bro
Will check out from line up

Abracadabra
19-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Their pics are dodgy, I have been twice based on their pics and both times I was disappointed. So I was expecting a full in glamour and I got a bucket. Thinking of typing Seiko based on pics

Agree fully from a recent experience.

Accept it's the person, but they are so heavily doctored it is simply misleading. I was duped.

Jimmy Rustles
22-11-2022, 12:04 AM

I've seen a few people say the same thing about their pics on here, which is part of the reason I posted actually. How bad was it in your experience? Almost like a completely diff person?

Jimmy Rustles
22-11-2022, 12:05 AM
Thanks bro
Will check out from line up

Good luck bro, please update if you end up seeing her