PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J HIMARI - YOUNG, CUTE and SWEET - and nice tits and bum too.

rooter
22-11-2022, 01:12 AM
I caught up with the new Japanese girl at Ginza Empire today.
Her name is Himari and she is a young, baby faced sweety.

LOOKS and BODY
Himari is advertised as 20yo and that sounds pretty right to me. I would guess between 20 and 22.
She has a very young look with an innocent baby face.
She is only 155cm and has a nice little body. Not curvy and not slim.
Beautiful set of C-cup tits. Perfect shape, size and the firmness you only get from a young girl.
Nice round firm bum too.
Beautiful soft smooth milky white skin.
Her pussy is nicely trimmed with just a little bit of very fine short pubes.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Just arrived in Sydney and it’s her first time in Australia.
Probably a bit of experience in Japan but not much.
Very sweet, innocent, quiet type girl.
Gets horny and excited but none of the JAV theatrics or FOAM.

DFK and DATY
Nice sweet girlfriend kisses.
Mainly LFK with a little bit of DFK.
Beautiful sweet young pussy and gets very wet and juicy with a bit of a lick and a rub.
Reacts very genuinely to DATY with no FOAM.

BBBJ
Pretty good BBBJ for a young girl.
She is a quiet one, but not shy and likes to make eye contact and give sexy looks and a cheeky smile while giving a BBBJ.

FUCKING
Nice snug tight pussy and, so we started off nice and slow and gentle and cranked things up as she got more and more excited and comfortable.
Again very genuine reactions with no over the top JAV style FOAM.
Her perfect tits and arse are great to hold on to in various positions and she likes to pause for a passionate kiss every now and then.

ROUND 2
I gave Himari the option of chilling out for the remainder of the hour or having another go and she opted for another round so another nice BBBJ and another nice fuck.

OVERALL
Himari is a sweet young girl.
Pretty face and nice sexy little body. Not toned, but nice and feminine with curves in the right places.
She is young and not very experienced and has a naturally quiet personality so don’t expect professional service, top skills or wild PSE sex with lots of performing.
What you will get is a genuine young girl who follows instructions and tries her best to please, and quietly enjoys herself without any FOAM.
As always, and especially so with young inexperienced girls, treat her nice and with respect and you will have a special time with Himari.

rooter
22-11-2022, 08:47 AM
The pics of Himari on the Ginza Empire website are definitely Himari.
There is a bit of filter applied as usual but they still give a very good idea of what she looks like - face and body.
There is one pic where her boobs look like huge D-cups but they are actually C-cups.

anamorphiclens
25-11-2022, 06:08 PM
Just had a session with Himari.

V cute, v sweet
Didn't let me play with her nipples, but did respond well to DATY and a bit of FIP.

Cute littles moans, but otherwise quiet and a little reserved.

We talked a lot, but I didn't really vibe with her.

YMMV

Rooster18
25-11-2022, 11:10 PM
In the past, her photos alone would have got me booking and at least testing.

Now days I'm def more gun shy and pay more attention to see the length of shifts and if they are working every day.

No matter how hot and enthusiastic she could be, working 10 hours shifts everyday has to take its toll?

I actually now avoid girls that are working around the clock like this.

Probably missed out on some new gems but struggling to justify the $ for an average punt.

OneandDone
26-11-2022, 08:11 AM
It seems they come here with a certain earning target in mind. If it means higher prices and longer shifts to get there then i guess the punter suffers. That's just my opinion though maybe the girl are shops are rolling in it ?? I notice only a small few have returned but the ones I have seen definitely have future returns in mind early on

alwaysatbrothel
29-11-2022, 09:50 AM

V cute, v sweet
Didn't let me play with her nipples, but did respond well to DATY and a bit of FIP.

YMMV

Yeah 100% super cute. I thought it was weird that she didnt like nipple play. I thought her BBBJ was really good. I wish there was more DFK....

rooter
30-11-2022, 07:19 AM

V cute, v sweet

YMMV

Yeah 100% super cute. I thought it was weird that she didnt like nipple play. I thought her BBBJ was really good. I wish there was more DFK....

Thanks for the updates guys.
Yeah she is young, sweet, inexperienced, and super cute and a quiet type, but very genuine and keen to please.