PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Lysan - Handle with CARE :)

freelancer
02-03-2013, 07:51 PM
Happy Mardi Gras to all fellow punters (kind of irrelevant to us all, i know lol),

Yes, yet another report for MOC from me and it again start with me unwillingly texting Duncan after looking at a packed MOC front page .. I must say my bro has reacted to at least half of the pictures on the site that day lol

To my surprise, most of them are booked out for the night. Leaving Angelina and Lysan for me to decide, which I will have to wait more than 2 hours for. Since I needed to cash out, an evil thought came to mind to try my luck with my last $100 cash and maybe that will decide whether I should go to MOC tonight or not. Well...90 minutes later at west Ashfield, my wallet is now fat enough not needing to cash out :) I guess the lucky star is on my side tonight and I gladly accepted a booking with Lysan at 2AM.

Met with Duncan upstairs and enjoyed a beer together! At which he gave me specific instruction, which is to "Handle with CARE" during my session with Lysan! I know I have always been gentle, but the fact that Duncan mentioned this must have its reason.

I ventured into the bedroom and found a CUTE little thing sitting on the side of the bed. I won't bother to describe her again as Wilsno has already done so perfectly. Yet, I will still reliterate her milky smooth white skin, the pair of long legs, very good looking and amazing young face (19 at her best!). Two other things that really surprised me were the firmness of her boobs and bum :) I guess I will soon turn into a padephile if that's only available on girls who are 18-20 years old. The other things was her perfect teeth lol I don't know but I just loved it... I found it very sexy lol white and perfectly aligned which brought us some jokes to break the ice.

I knew I needed more time with her as soon as I finished talking, nearly an hour has flew by which was certainly my fault only, not hers. Her attitude was perfect, absolutely willing to do whatever you please. I texted Duncan halfway for an extension....which I was surprisingly rejected lol haha... I did forget about the shop closing time and everybody do need to sleep ...

Well.. Knowing that, she leaned close to me and gave me a kiss. Saying, "how long do you normally take? I guess we better hurry up !" I love it when girls do this, initiating the first move and begin to plate out each dishes of the night lol

We started undressing the remaining pieces of clothings on each others, and I can't help but stop to admire her body. She told me someone (I knew who but lets keep it a secret lol, you will know is you lol) once mentioned to her that her bum is even prettier than her face lol hahahahha. In most cases, it will be a degrading comment, but in this instance, it's the absolute opposite. You will have to see it to believe it.

I was eagerly playing with her FIRM boobs during showers and she thoroughly rubbed every inches of my body. I love her sensitive reactions as soon as my fingers ran past her nipples and down south. She exited before me, and cheekily ran away and said she will wait for me in bed ... Hahahahha..

I started kissing her entire body....submerging myself in her sexy moanings... Then came her shaved pussy....I mean..young pussy is already a huge turn on..but wait....it's even neatly shaved! What more can you ask for??? DATY acted as the switch to her wild side.. Juices started flowing freely..and in goes the finger...but STOP! Duncan's specific instruction pops up on my mind, so I went really really slowly and make sure she is in no pain. A few minutes later, I guess my worry was unnesscery as she seems to be enjoying my fingering immensely. I stopped when I can feel her body shakes ... Which means she might have came already.

She sensed this and started returning the favour on my little bro without wasting a second. I mean looking at an innocent 19'years old going up and down sucking your bro, is a stunning feeling..but at the same time brought me some guilt lol but as my mate once said " a stiff dick has no conscience". Hence we moved on to the main event..

The main event was really difficult due to her extremely tight pussy, and a fault of my own lol but I love her trying attitude, she will do anything and I really mean anything to make sure you get what you want... A sweetheart like this...I wish everyone should be like me...handle her with the upmost care she deserve.. You do not want to wreck this beautiful gem ..

I finished with a near CIM but I know that's not on the table, and I would not even ask for it when facing a innocent teen like this her.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my session. And I have to thank my sponsor West Ashfield League for my session that night lol

The last thing I have to say to Lysan is " I will be back!" So should every Asian punters here..you will not regret seeing this doll..

MaxPunter
02-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Its so unfair that MOC has so many stunning girl but they are not willing to see Caucasians

A dick is just a dick and a gentleman is a gentleman regardless

Shaggydog
02-03-2013, 09:21 PM
MOC has shown great initiative leading the way in cleaning up the AR forum - shame they don't see big Caucasians like myself or I would definitely give them some business for showing great leadership (& for having lovely fuckable girls! :) )

freelancer
02-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Girls choose not to see westerner typically base on two reasons:

1. The inability to connect.
Mostly because they are scared of the poor English, can't establish a connection or even comprehend what makes you happy.

2. Stereotyping - Western man possess bigger jewel :)
Most of these MOC girls are inexperienced, they have rare sex experience let alone coping with bigger sizes.
I can attest for this fact, as I obvious get to see them because I am Asian. However, I see a shocked face everytime I take off my pants. Hence I never book 1 hour session as the girl can't warm up enough lol

So it has completely nothing to do with MOC lol Duncan wants all the girls to see all types of clients, but girls nowadays are really picky lol

At least that's my 2 cents worth, but I am happy to be corrected.

Gucci2012
04-03-2013, 03:33 AM
Girls choose not to see westerner typically base on two reasons:

1. The inability to connect.
Mostly because they are scared of the poor English, can't establish a connection or even comprehend what makes you happy.

2. Stereotyping - Western man possess bigger jewel :)
Most of these MOC girls are inexperienced, they have rare sex experience let alone coping with bigger sizes.
I can attest for this fact, as I obvious get to see them because I am Asian. However, I see a shocked face everytime I take off my pants. Hence I never book 1 hour session as the girl can't warm up enough lol

So it has completely nothing to do with MOC lol Duncan wants all the girls to see all types of clients, but girls nowadays are really picky lol

At least that's my 2 cents worth, but I am happy to be corrected.

Agree 95% with your points, but the difference with me and you is when I drop my pants its usually laughter not shock on a girls face ^_^

MOC has other beautiful babes that see non asian clients why chasing these girls that don't?

Punters "choose" how they spend their money, wl's have the right to "choose" how they make their money why pressure them.???

MaxPunter
04-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Agree 95% with your points, but the difference with me and you is when I drop my pants its usually laughter not shock on a girls face ^_^

MOC has other beautiful babes that see non asian clients why chasing these girls that don't?

Punters "choose" how they spend their money, wl's have the right to "choose" how they make their money why pressure them.???

Because we are more attracted to what we cannot get, unreachable, forbidden

It is true that MOC has many beautiful girl but for ancestral reasons (Adam's apple) i am attracted to the girls willing to see Asian only: Lysan, Marcus, Babyccino
I have to say that apart from the "forbidden factor" to me these are the prettiest

Of course they have all the right to choose the clientele and i appreciate that MOC is not forcing the girls in any way

rooter
04-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Pick me, pick me, pick me!
I'm a Caucasian guy but I'm not interested in conversation, I'm hung like a squirrel and cum in 3 minutes.
Easy money ;) ;)

Max Impact
04-03-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm happy that the girls are Azn only if that is their preference. If they were forced to see me when they didn't want to I can't imagine it would be a great experience.

Freelancer already stated that sex was difficult as Lysan was so tight. That's a turn off for me too. Sometimes it can be like trying to root a brick wall.

Eureka
04-03-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm happy that the girls are Azn only if that is their preference. If they were forced to see me when they didn't want to I can't imagine it would be a great experience.

Freelancer already stated that sex was difficult as Lysan was so tight. That's a turn off for me too. Sometimes it can be like trying to root a brick wall.

Haha - here is a wall story Max

Guy goes into shop & asks for condoms.
What size owner asks ?
Mmm I don't know ..
Owner says go out back & there are 3 holes in the fence - come back & tell me which size is best..

First hole - too small
Second hole - too big
Third middle size hole seems a good fit ..
Just at that time a girl is passing on the other side of the fence / sees the cock sticking through .. And thinks well why not !
So she gives it a deep suck with lots of tongue !!

Back in shop - owner asks - OK what size ?

Guy hesitates - thinks - and asks ,,,
Actually forget the condoms ...
How much for the fence ???

Max Impact
04-03-2013, 02:50 PM
:shout: that's funny Eureka!

freelancer
04-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Pick me, pick me, pick me!
I'm a Caucasian guy but I'm not interested in conversation, I'm hung like a squirrel and cum in 3 minutes.
Easy money ;) ;)

Made me laugh lol Maybe we should introduce a membership card system that indicate these various points, so westerner can gain access to girls who would otherwise state asian only LOL

Gucci2012
04-03-2013, 03:57 PM
Made me laugh lol Maybe we should introduce a membership card system that indicate these various points, so westerner can gain access to girls who would otherwise state asian only LOL

Sounds good. There's too many phantom punters on this forum who talk big but when you click on their user name no AR's.

As an operator how can you trust someone who says give me a go when their only contribution to the forum is 500 one liner posts, don't get me wrong some of these post are informative but AR's tell me who is in the punting game and who is on the punting sidelines calling shots.

For example brother Rooter has numerous AR's he is definitely in the game and even more recently from above bro Max punter. 2 names that should be given consideration. Its funny I thought brother Rooter was Asian.

Max Impact
04-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Beware the rooter who says he's hung like a squirrel.

rooter
04-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Its funny I thought brother Rooter was Asian.

I'll take that as a compliment!

Regarding Asian WLs that won't see Caucasian guys, I really don't have a problem with it.
I respect their choice.
There are so many gorgeous Asian WLs already to choose from there are not enough days in the week, or notes in my wallet, or seeds in my balls to see them all.
I just saw another brand new absolute darling, Moe at Ginza today, and Gpip at TMC last night.
And then there's, bluemoon, MOC, 5 star .... so many hotties I can't possibly get around to seeing them all once - let alone return bookings
Taking a few out of the equation actually makes life easier.

MyOutCall Australia
10-03-2013, 06:48 AM
MOC Still got big quality gal who welcomes all nationalities!

We are creating VIP list for non-asian gentleman ONLY!

I believe We could work out.

Cheers.

MyOutCall.COM