Person's Name : Micky

Establishment : Bonza Beauties

Month/Year of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.bonz1.com.au

Phone : 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, quite short, slim, A-cups, cute little butt, unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - great VFM

My experience/comments : I’d read some good reviews of Micky on another forum so I called Julie and booked her.

They seemed busy in there this morning (lots of cars) but I still had some fun with Julie when she led me to the room.

I was drying myself when Micky arrived. She looked good – pretty, quite short and wearing a bra and a tiny silver “skirt” which covered nothing and showed off her cute little bum – but she wasn’t very engaging at first. I got the impression that she was either tired or was in a bad mood about something. But her mood improved as the session progressed.

Micky stripped. She is slim with A-cups and is unshaved.

Onto the bed and Micky knelt over me and a peck on the lips soon developed into some DFKing.

She edged down for a lick of my nipples while stroking my cock but this went on too long and eventually I had to ask her to suck me.

After a brief lick of my balls she started an excellent BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no teeth, reasonably deep, great suction and absolutely no interruptions.

I laid back and enjoyed this for about 15 minutes before asked for some 69 and Micky moved round but she was pretty quiet while I licked her.

I asked for some more BBBJ and then got her to lie down for some DATY.

Micky warmed up a bit, and I finger-fucked her for a while, but time was moving on and I didn’t think I was going to get her across the line so I lay down for some more BJ before saying “We fuck”.

As she dressed me, Micky confirmed that I could later cum in her mouth and we started with some Asian-style cowgirl.

She rode me well and passionately with some lovely flesh-on-flesh slapping noises.

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed, facing the side-on mirror. This was good as she has a really cute butt and I had a thumb up her bum to the first knuckle for a while.

I asked her to lie down for some mish which was good as I was able to look down at her pretty face and we had some more DFKing.

I wanted the CIM ending so I lay down and Micky was soon sucking me again and it wasn’t long before I came in her mouth.

She went on sucking me for a good while before spitting in a tissue and having a swill of her mouthwash.

I got her to lie in my arms for a good chat – she seemed to have recovered from her earlier bad mood.

I was bugged by the thought that I might have seen her before and I discovered that she also works as Nicky at 327 Riverwood – I’d seen her there 18 months ago.

She is at Bonza only on Fridays and is at 327 on Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays (I think) and is at 13 Minto (also as Nicky) on Tuesdays.

We talked about many girls that we both knew and there was no rush to get rid of me but eventually I pointed to the clock and we showered in turn and dressed and I departed.

The first time I saw Micky/Nicky it was a better session but there seemed to be something wrong at the start of the session – but it got better later on. Even so, I’d still definitely recommend her.