PDA

View Full Version : Ginza K Missha - Rolled Gold

Niisato
26-11-2022, 11:10 AM
I know K Missha has been widely discussed and reported on before, but I think she deserves another bump given her beauty and true dedication to the craft.

Backdrop

Heading to the airport, hadn't seen Missha in ages, so thought I'd make a booking to reacquaint myself. She's shifted from Empire to Ginza Club and no doubt has VIP status there with a huge room and separate bathroom. Luckily I'm her first client for the day...

Meeting

Anyway, we meet with smiles and she hasn't changed a bit. Very pretty, slightly K-plastic look with deepish voice, and an awesome body and extremely hot.

Straight into the shower, DFKs, then awesome front and back pussy slides. My cock is already throbbing and there's something about her slides in combination with her hand that makes it feel just like BBFS. Then before we get out a few minutes of BBBJ with those gorgeous eyes looking up at me. She is a true professional.

The Session

Out of the shower, dry off, into the other room onto the bed. She starts off with a kneeling BBBJ whilst I'm still standing, admiring that beautiful body and bent-over arse. Onto the bed, 69-ing, then some more pussy slides. She excels at this - front slides watching my shaft and head disappear, then some back/arse slides where I get so excited I have to ask her to jump before I cover the room in blow.

She's obviously dealt with this scenario before, onto my stomach she says, grabs some lube then proceeds with a nice message to settle me down. The massage quickly moves to my arse, then I get motioned to get up on my knees.... Then follows the best 5 minutes of rimming I've ever had combined at times with fantastic tromboning and face- fucking BBBJ.

I can't take it anymore and she knows it, on with the dom for some cowgirl for a few minutes. I'm about to explode, I roll her around for doggie and she delights in taking an absolute pounding while I empty out. Watching her beautiful arse whilst getting fucked from behind is one of life's true pleasures.

What a true champion this girl is. Afterwards I was so shattered I contemplated asking for extra time and taking a later flight. Treat her well, boys, she's a gem.