PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Mardi Gras with Marcus

cassius
03-03-2013, 12:28 AM
Kinda appropriate to spend Mardi Gras night with Marcus. But it's a theme which is hard to develop. Marcus is all girl. When I say all, I include legs that go forever, and a perfect woman's figure, narrow waist, classic woman hips, not too big or too all, curves in a the right places, beautiful breasts. And the skin! OMG. Yes it's classic milky which I know is classic, but the texture! You know that skin that is so of moisture? Soft, Perfect! And a woman's desire. Wow she is sensual, sexual. She wants pleasure, and she is generous in sharing it. Also really knows how to cuddle. A girl to spend some time with if possible. Personality, oh yes. I like her. She's a sweetie. I could look into her eyes all night. Another Sydney Cat /. MOC star. For more see the website, which. no doubt describes the one body part I have not mentioned. ( or is it two ?). But if he uses the word " huge" to describe such perfection I will lodge an official complaint.

MyOutCall Australia
03-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Haha. You will never forget my description style yet. Marcus said you were a nice, polite gentleman which makes me feel good. Thanks again for you kind visit MOC GALS.

cassius
03-03-2013, 01:14 AM
oh dear! not a very exciting AR for me. :(

MyOutCall Australia
03-03-2013, 08:23 PM
You need a formal AR bro? :slobber:

MyOutCall Australia
20-01-2014, 09:33 PM
MarCus is coming this week for her last show! Pls give a best go!

thanks guys!

Duncan
MyOutCall.COM