PDA

View Full Version : Other Croydon Palace - Angelina

aznanon
28-11-2022, 12:10 PM
2022 November
$130 for half hour

Looks
Dark skinned, Australian accent Fijian Indian is probably my best guess. She's curvy with a pretty face, late 20's to early 30's. Nice enhanced double D boobs that are still soft to play with.

Service
Friendly, genuine and standard service. Happy to switch to multiple positions from sex to CBJ and enjoys DATY. No kissing on the lips was offered and didn't push for it. She's pretty energetic and receptive and looks amazing when she's on top.

Overall
Well worth the money for standard western service for a beautiful curvy woman

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2022, 06:15 PM
2022 November
$130 for half hour

Looks
Dark skinned, Australian accent Fijian Indian is probably my best guess. She's curvy with a pretty face, late 20's to early 30's. Nice enhanced double D boobs that are still soft to play with.

Service
Friendly, genuine and standard service. Happy to switch to multiple positions from sex to CBJ and enjoys DATY. No kissing on the lips was offered and didn't push for it. She's pretty energetic and receptive and looks amazing when she's on top.

Overall
Well worth the money for standard western service for a beautiful curvy woman

Thanks for sharing aznanon,

You have been one of those quiet achievers , posting and sharing reviews regularly. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Keep them cuming Bro.

Cheers

aznanon
30-11-2022, 09:49 AM
Thanks for sharing aznanon,

You have been one of those quiet achievers , posting and sharing reviews regularly. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Keep them cuming Bro.

Cheers

Thanks for the props Ahlungor!

Just doing my bit to contribute to the community and also keep track of my spending :cry: