PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Bali

Mdlovespunting
28-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Hi, I’m off to Bali, with the family so punting opportunities are few and far between.

Does anyone know of a resort that is close to some confirmed places, I completely lucked out in my last visit, every massage shop seemed to be legit.
Looking towards Seminyak I suppose, that area anyway

Appreciate any help

OLD SNAKE
29-11-2022, 07:31 PM
look at flame massage, when you get to Bali, just jump into a cab and go, but don't catch the cab from your hotel, cab drivers and hotel staff have big mouths, they will give the finger in the hole hand signal and your wife will find out,

R-form
03-12-2022, 06:00 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63838213.amp

Bad timing for this. Good luck, it doesn’t sound like they’ll be focusing on tourists but it’d suck to be a test case.

Mdlovespunting
08-12-2022, 04:04 PM
look at flame massage, when you get to Bali, just jump into a cab and go, but don't catch the cab from your hotel, cab drivers and hotel staff have big mouths, they will give the finger in the hole hand signal and your wife will find out,

Thanks Old Snake, appreciate the advice.

ysopsycho
09-12-2022, 05:52 PM
I spent 2 years living in Indonesia 2020-21. Knowing how well the police there operate the likelihood of being stung under this new law is pretty low. They're implementing it over the next three years so plenty of time for work-arounds to come into play. Who can make a complaint to the police is pretty narrow, so unless you run afoul of family, it's not going to impact tourists.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63838213.amp

Bad timing for this. Good luck, it doesn’t sound like they’ll be focusing on tourists but it’d suck to be a test case.

Noisy1
10-12-2022, 08:46 AM
Delta is the largest massage with happy ending. Athough pricey. That's all they do , no full service. Sway spa at Kerobokan. Riverview is the most well known for full service and definitely gfe. For cheap full service try Angel's and Mawar. Two doors apart on lower Sunset Rd. / Bypass. Can be hit and miss depending on girl. Cheap though 60k rph.

Chitsu_koibito
18-12-2022, 11:06 AM
Download Michat. Girls advertise themselves in it. FS RnT everything