PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie

flubberghusted
08-06-2012, 01:51 AM
Stalking the forums for a while now and haven't gotten to an AR yet. Maybe soon when there is one worthy...

Been doing the rounds but find it hard to find a place where the girls wear lingerie and stockings. Whilst the unwrapping is half the fun, I like a girl in stockings and high heels whilst givin it to her.

Yes the showering is a tricky part but any places that have the girls come out in decent lingerie?
Liaisons which I havent been to before apparently do.
And is it an extra cost for them given its a fantasy outfit?
Go the latex!

Travelmate
08-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Liaison do not charge extra cost
Surryhill 99 do not charge extra

Unfortunately, most Chinese joint which if they do this, they are not classy type. And the girls do not have the technique and know how to tease you.

My 2 cents

Flyerr221
08-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Stalking the forums for a while now and haven't gotten to an AR yet. Maybe soon when there is one worthy...

Been doing the rounds but find it hard to find a place where the girls wear lingerie and stockings. Whilst the unwrapping is half the fun, I like a girl in stockings and high heels whilst givin it to her.

Yes the showering is a tricky part but any places that have the girls come out in decent lingerie?
Liaisons which I havent been to before apparently do.
And is it an extra cost for them given its a fantasy outfit?
Go the latex!

I'm hearing you Brother. Nothing better than unwrapping a lovely lady.

Most times I've been to Liaisons the girl came into the room dressed in expensive lace. A few times I asked the girl to keep her thigh high stockings on, which I find very hot.

http://mplbabes.com/galleries/Melisa-Mendiny_sexy-lingerie-thigh-high-stockings_Twistys/Melisa-Mendiny_sexy-lingerie-thigh-high-stockings_Twistys0_tn.jpg

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Lingerie Rugby League!!

Any one??

flubberghusted
08-06-2012, 12:24 PM
LFL does nothing for me.
Stockings would be disastrous if they wore it.
Some of the birds there have bigger biceps than the William sisters!
*sigh* looks like Azn shops dont feature lingerie. does 5* do it?

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2012, 12:37 PM
LFL does nothing for me.
Stockings would be disastrous if they wore it.
Some of the birds there have bigger biceps than the William sisters!
*sigh* looks like Azn shops dont feature lingerie. does 5* do it?

I think a while back before 127 Regent Street became a Korean joint, they used to have lingerie night on a Tuesday night or something like that, not anymore I guess.

Some of the cauc B2B shops are always having ML wearing lingerie like At Michelles and Misty's, even the cheap cheap 8 Railway Parade Burwood have their girls wearing cheap undies in the shop........lol

Cheers

:cool2: