PDA

View Full Version : Question What happened to Kate at Renwick Body Massage?

BlazingArrow
04-12-2022, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know where Kate (the alternative Indonesian girl) is now working? Keen to see her again. Excellent service!

ColesBag
04-12-2022, 04:56 PM
If she's not at Renwick then at the Kingsford shop?

grudgory
08-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Pretty sure she’s not there either

Aussieguyinsf
08-12-2022, 12:54 PM
Think she may have left our shores or got out of the biz. She’s smart and in control of her life.

yoshiPP
08-12-2022, 01:35 PM
She hasn’t left, she’s set up as a private in Kensington
1hr 280

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_5827493892/Dominatrix-Kate.html

mp.syd
08-12-2022, 03:04 PM
Think she may have left our shores or got out of the biz. She’s smart and in control of her life.

Not coming back to either shop was the message I got when I asked.

More power to her, with whatever she’s decided.
Shame for us, she’d be in my top 3.

Fintr
08-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Gone solo and still working.

Aussieguyinsf
08-12-2022, 10:22 PM
No fucking way - look for a dm

Markin
05-03-2024, 02:17 PM
Is Kate working again? Or is she out of the industry for good?

It's a long shot but she did give great service...

DarknessRising777
06-03-2024, 10:11 PM
Is Kate working again? Or is she out of the industry for good?

It's a long shot but she did give great service...

She has been doing private BDSM work still for a while near Sydney CBD. My last time with her as mid-late January, and last contact about a session was a week or two ago from her, so definitely would say she is in the industry and can reach out to try.

Markin
06-03-2024, 11:37 PM
She has been doing private BDSM work still for a while near Sydney CBD. My last time with her as mid-late January, and last contact about a session was a week or two ago from her, so definitely would say she is in the industry and can reach out to try.

awesome! do you have her wechat or w/e? the ad posted earlier in the thread is gone. i wasn't exactly a regular but i did see her a few times at renwick a couple of years back.

DM me if not sure about posting it publicly, thank you!

DarknessRising777
07-03-2024, 02:03 AM
awesome! do you have her wechat or w/e? the ad posted earlier in the thread is gone. i wasn't exactly a regular but i did see her a few times at renwick a couple of years back.

Its her whatsapp, will DM you about it (and I guess if anyone else wants it DM me) just so its not fully blasted around. I got it from when the locanto add was up and she had said on it that whatsapp was the only contact method. Let me know how reaching out to her goes

Bigleaf
10-03-2024, 07:03 PM
What ever happened to eva at randwick?

Jonathan Jones
18-03-2024, 09:59 PM
Its her whatsapp, will DM you about it (and I guess if anyone else wants it DM me) just so its not fully blasted around. I got it from when the locanto add was up and she had said on it that whatsapp was the only contact method. Let me know how reaching out to her goes

Could you please dm me the contact details too. Cheers

Markin
19-03-2024, 10:42 AM
Could you please dm me the contact details too. Cheers

she is out of the industry now unfortunately

putsputs
19-03-2024, 10:09 PM

Does she still do the 10 count countdown? Had a bdsm session last year, and multiple visits at renwick and roseberry before that. Great girl who just takes control

Markin
19-03-2024, 10:50 PM
Does she still do the 10 count countdown? Had a bdsm session last year, and multiple visits at renwick and roseberry before that. Great girl who just takes control

i don't know tbh, i last saw her years ago at renwick. i was given her contact number recently via this thread. she responded to my message last week but said she is out of the industry.

putsputs
20-03-2024, 06:26 AM
Oh I see. Sad to hear she is out but hope she does well. Thanks for that

DarknessRising777
20-03-2024, 03:31 PM

Yeah, she did this everytime I saw her and its heaven and hell in one