PDA

View Full Version : Ginza NINA - not what I expected

BigDipper
08-12-2022, 09:14 AM
Generally speaking I dun trust the pics of C girls @ginza. But recently saw a great review on Chance so I actually jumped on the roster to see if she was free but alas, not available. There was however a new C girl with great pics and more importantly great stats - 160cm and 42kg. Same as my ol’ favourite Coco.

Called up and got a 30min sesh easy, maybe that should have been my first red flag. Arrived and paid the damage.. only $160. Another red flag.

SCOPING
It was only when my eyes adjusted to the dark room that I saw the massive discrepancy.

This girl is short, probably just less than 160 and no way she weighs in at 42kg. She’s not fat but probably better description would be thick. Solid build, darker skin and more boyish than feminine.

She was wearing a large shirt that did nothing for her figure and the smell of ciggies was strong. Looks like her face has had some work… nose is pointy. Face looks like it has some blemishes, but she does have very nice eyes. It’s an overall pretty face. Something I would need to focus on to get through this session.

TASTING
Nah… didn’t go there and we skipped the shower completely.

PRE-GAME
Really couldn’t get excited so we just chatted for a bit on the bed. Very weird girl. First she said she was from Malaysia… then China. Said she was 27 then 24. Really couldn’t tell what was going on. She does have a Chinese accent tho…

She eventually started a decent B2B and cat bath. BBBJ was also not bad. Enuf to get me hard and quickly dom up.

MAIN
Cowgirl, missionary, doggy in various positions and eventually back to missionary. Honestly took me ages to cum. I was tired and she was tired. Her soft body felt the best with me on top grinding into her. Had to fuck her hard… she’s not a screamer, more of a soft grunter which works for me. That and the visuals of her face eventually got me there. What an effort tho.

AFTERWARDS
Hot and sweaty, I caught my breath while waiting for her to clean up. Last few girls I’ve seen I found arousing to watch shower… not this one. Just not my type. Buzzer went off and I had to rush my shower… but kinda suited me fine.

Just wanted to get out of there to be honest.

I’ve been hitting Ginza for while, written some good ARs for them and I understand that the C girls often provide the dodgy pics themselves, but at least the stats can be accurate. Loosing my mojo for this place. Maybe Chance will renew my faith…

Happy Punting