PDA

View Full Version : 41 Epping Massage Haru

Steven123
09-12-2022, 11:54 AM
I have seen Haru on the roster, along with Saki and Kono, so I thought I book ahead for Haru first…. Haru is slim and elegant but sexy once you get into part 2. She is in her late 20s and is experienced in her massage technique, with B cups and a smooth/shaved. Haru strips off unceremoniously, and straight away, her GFE is good as she touches, teasing little brother, gently stroking. I asked her about her services, and she was open to 1 NHJ, 2 CBJ, and 3 (you can guess). Each with a pineapple (3 for FS). She reads the situations well as the session moves nicely from part one to part three, delivering a sensational ride of ecstasy to multiple positions and lots of fun, leading to the inevitable climax. Haru is wonderful, so please treat her with much respect and, in return, no disappointment. Great service, and if you like Japanese girls, I have found Saki and Kono very similar to Haru and open minded…Enjoy!

41eppingmassage
17-12-2022, 06:33 PM
New 🇯🇵 Haru roster today
Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
Phone: 0493498228

Mickeydrippen
18-12-2022, 07:42 AM
I have seen Haru on the roster, along with Saki and Kono, so I thought I book ahead for Haru first…. Haru is slim and elegant but sexy once you get into part 2. She is in her late 20s and is experienced in her massage technique, with B cups and a smooth/shaved. Haru strips off unceremoniously, and straight away, her GFE is good as she touches, teasing little brother, gently stroking. I asked her about her services, and she was open to 1 NHJ, 2 CBJ, and 3 (you can guess). Each with a pineapple (3 for FS). She reads the situations well as the session moves nicely from part one to part three, delivering a sensational ride of ecstasy to multiple positions and lots of fun, leading to the inevitable climax. Haru is wonderful, so please treat her with much respect and, in return, no disappointment. Great service, and if you like Japanese girls, I have found Saki and Kono very similar to Haru and open minded…Enjoy!
Great shop. Sounds like you’re taking advantage of it. Crazy rooms. Sorry your review is getting pushed down the page so quickly.

41eppingmassage
06-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Japanese 🇯🇵 Haru roster today
Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
Phone: 0493498228