PDA

View Full Version : Good Day Massage

drews the man
10-12-2022, 11:29 AM
Wanted to give a thumbs up for this place.
I went in for a 4 hand Lingam massage was a little concerned at the start as I thought I was going to their new shop according to locanto and thinking this maybe the old switch a roo deal as I sent to their main shop.
Anyway rock up and was pleasantly surprised with what was presented and even better that they didn't get swapped out when the massage started.
Being my first lignum massage I don't have reference to go on so it was a great experience and look forward to trying another.
The massage was great nice firm pressure from both ladies, but if they were a little more coordinated would of been Stellar but still lots of fun and very pleasurable.
Not to much TT at the start but when it came to the lingum side of proceedings wow nelly multiple hands felt incredibly exciting.
On to the flip and again having multiple hands was great fun.
An extra pine pine each and the eye candy increased the pleasure being felt.
WIR my oath, damage was $230 for 45mins and no short changing on time. Ladies are PRC but very cute.

dave.j8811
10-12-2022, 12:01 PM
Wanted to give a thumbs up for this place.
I went in for a 4 hand Lingam massage was a little concerned at the start as I thought I was going to their new shop according to locanto and thinking this maybe the old switch a roo deal as I sent to their main shop.
Anyway rock up and was pleasantly surprised with what was presented and even better that they didn't get swapped out when the massage started.
Being my first lignum massage I don't have reference to go on so it was a great experience and look forward to trying another.
The massage was great nice firm pressure from both ladies, but if they were a little more coordinated would of been Stellar but still lots of fun and very pleasurable.
Not to much TT at the start but when it came to the lingum side of proceedings wow nelly multiple hands felt incredibly exciting.
On to the flip and again having multiple hands was great fun.
An extra pine pine each and the eye candy increased the pleasure being felt.
WIR my oath, damage was $230 for 45mins and no short changing on time. Ladies are PRC but very cute.

PRC?
People’s republic of China?