PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Saigon Princess St Marys

jaquedm1307
12-12-2022, 09:34 AM
Noticed some people commenting on the smallness of rooms at Saigon Princess St Marys. Yes they may be narrower but just experienced the benefits by being finished off sitting on the side of the table by a girl leaning forward against the wall with my cock sliding between her thighs as she gave me an incredible pussy rub. If the wall hadn't been so close she certainly wouldn't have had the purchase to push her ass backwards and forwards like she did. There's normally a positive if you look hard enough 😁

Mrmax
12-12-2022, 01:33 PM
Hey mate sounds like your referring to Jessica's skills in the small rooms yes she's very talented.

jaquedm1307
12-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Absolutely spot on

HardCore
12-12-2022, 05:46 PM
Plenty of talented ladies at St. Marys. Not all, but plenty of options.

Niloc7788
06-01-2023, 02:47 PM
So how does it all work at Saigon Princess?

Do I go in and check out the girls before deciding which one or do I pay and am stuck with whichever one is available at the time?

Thats why its critical that websites put up actual photos so that people can book in advance and know what they are getting

Any advice would be great thanks

johnstrike
07-01-2023, 12:48 PM

Do I go in and check out the girls before deciding which one or do I pay and am stuck with whichever one is available at the time?

Thats why its critical that websites put up actual photos so that people can book in advance and know what they are getting

install Wechat, they have the girls photos.

jaquedm1307
08-01-2023, 06:45 AM

Try using WeChat which has the girls photos (SP found they're 100% real) and updates

SP St Marys wxid_aqeifkvkvy8h12
SP Bexley SaigonprincessBexley

You can ask questions and make your booking in WeChat also

Johnisfun1969
08-01-2023, 07:02 AM

I have been to this place once last year when the lockdown was lifted. My first punt after covid. I saw
Emily and she was wonderful.

When I went into the shop there were couple of girls at the reception. They were not busy and had all the rooms free at the time. The milf who opened the door for me tried to take me into one of the rooms. After reading the reviews and this being the first punt after lockdown I did not want to spend my time with an Asian milf and requested to see the girls. I choose Emily as she seemed to be the hottest from the ones in the shop.

You can read through the comments and reviews and perhaps book the girl in advance. Although I find it hard to select from a line up anyway but still prefer to be given the choice. If you are not happy ask to see others. It’s not only your hard earned money but time to find the place, park and enter a shop. So use it wisely.

The Sampler
08-01-2023, 09:40 AM
On the bucket list is this place, anyone been able to get FS with any of the girls?

asiafever
08-01-2023, 10:59 AM
On the bucket list is this place, anyone been able to get FS with any of the girls?

Management has made it clear, many times, they are not a fs shop and girls previously caught offering fs have been moved on.

ggochujang
09-01-2023, 12:29 AM
Try using WeChat which has the girls photos (SP found they're 100% real) and updates

SP St Marys wxid_aqeifkvkvy8h12
SP Bexley SaigonprincessBexley

You can ask questions and make your booking in WeChat also

I have the St Marys ID as SaigonprincessStMary but they never seem to update their roster or post anything. Sometimes don't even get a reply when messaging them for a booking. The ID you posted isn't working either.

Anyone have a more reliable way to contact them without phone or texting? I also have their WhatsApp but that's also a hit and a miss with replies

jaquedm1307
09-01-2023, 04:36 AM
WeChat ID For SP St Marys I use and get replies from & get their rosters on is
wxid_aqeifkvkvy8h12

They usually update their rosters the night before here in aus99forum and update the WeChat on the day

jaquedm1307
09-01-2023, 04:48 AM
I have been to this place once last year when the lockdown was lifted. My first punt after covid. I saw
Emily and she was wonderful.

When I went into the shop there were couple of girls at the reception. They were not busy and had all the rooms free at the time. The milf who opened the door for me tried to take me into one of the rooms. After reading the reviews and this being the first punt after lockdown I did not want to spend my time with an Asian milf and requested to see the girls. I choose Emily as she seemed to be the hottest from the ones in the shop.

You can read through the comments and reviews and perhaps book the girl in advance. Although I find it hard to select from a line up anyway but still prefer to be given the choice. If you are not happy ask to see others. It’s not only your hard earned money but time to find the place, park and enter a shop. So use it wisely.

The 'Asian MILF' you mention could well be Natalie - she is one of the gentlest souls on this planet and would certainly give you one of the most memorable punts for all the right reasons - read the ARs on her in case you decide to return absolutely worth seeing Natalie

asiafever
09-01-2023, 05:02 AM
For wechat just enter the shops phone number and the id will come up. The old St marys id hasn't been used for a while now.

Johnisfun1969
09-01-2023, 05:21 AM
I have the St Marys ID as SaigonprincessStMary but they never seem to update their roster or post anything. Sometimes don't even get a reply when messaging them for a booking. The ID you posted isn't working either.

Anyone have a more reliable way to contact them without phone or texting? I also have their WhatsApp but that's also a hit and a miss with replies

Thanks will keep in mind. They are out west and close to my work. One of these days I will get tempted to drop into the shop.