PDA

View Full Version : Question Is someone literally booking out T Linh from N5M everyone?

Meng
12-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Curious with the N5M roster and whenever Linh appears the roster always says booked out. Is she insanely hot? Provide amazing service? Or both?

Is it one punter that's just blocking out several hours on end?

Abracadabra
12-12-2022, 04:35 PM
Has she always been Asian Only?

xboyx
12-12-2022, 04:38 PM
she's a pretty girl, great services and always a great session for me. I've seen her several times since she was at ginza to no5, hard to book though. She has good curves and a slim girl, good tits, good smooth skin, good services, good english, good vibe. Her legs are a little thicker for my liking, I'd prefer her legs to be more "slim" but it's just a minor thing. Overall she's great. I haven't seen her for a long time cuz I want to try new ones and price increased.

Riff888
12-12-2022, 04:38 PM
Has she always been Asian Only?
No, that's new.
What a shame.

Riff888
12-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Curious with the N5M roster and whenever Linh appears the roster always says booked out. Is she insanely hot? Provide amazing service? Or both?

Is it one punter that's just blocking out several hours on end?
Probably pre booked for VIP customers.
VIP customers would probably get the heads-up days in advance.

booty_duty
12-12-2022, 05:30 PM
Saw her awhile ago, nothing particularly noteworthy nor did I see fit to do a return visit... but I guess most girls do end up with a devoted fanbase.

blueplanet
12-12-2022, 07:09 PM
She’s well above average but I don’t understand it either. She works decently long, regular shifts so the odds of her booking out so quickly and consistently seems absurdly low. Definitely seems like she has a loaded fan or two.

asusax3002
14-12-2022, 07:57 PM
she's a pretty girl, great services and always a great session for me. I've seen her several times since she was at ginza to no5, hard to book though. She has good curves and a slim girl, good tits, good smooth skin, good services, good english, good vibe. Her legs are a little thicker for my liking, I'd prefer her legs to be more "slim" but it's just a minor thing. Overall she's great. I haven't seen her for a long time cuz I want to try new ones and price increased.

i haven't seen Linh but i am just curious whats her name in Ginza.

THanks.

Raybo
15-12-2022, 05:22 PM
I don't get why N5M put her on the roster with the note 'fully booked'.

Meng
15-12-2022, 08:54 PM

Yea agree. Just to fucking annoy people and show them what they're missing out I guess.

dt333
22-12-2022, 11:46 PM

It's a flex like the way high end stores makes customers line up outside their store.

crhaayn
23-12-2022, 01:36 AM

THanks.

Curious to know too.

cuteguy
23-12-2022, 01:31 PM
Yea agree. Just to fucking annoy people and show them what they're missing out I guess.

Who cares! Linh is not the only girl working. Many girls around.

wom
23-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Had her back in the days when she was a Standard service girl only which was new to industry and not sure what to do.
Since then I had no intention to go back to her.

Meng
16-01-2023, 12:07 PM
It seems she's not always fully booked out now on N5M. Supply and demand has balanced itself out.

Harp0
16-01-2023, 06:53 PM
It seems she's not always fully booked out now on N5M. Supply and demand has balanced itself out.

Her price went up too

rooter
16-01-2023, 07:07 PM

THanks.

She was at Ginza Empire very briefly last year with a very similar name like Minh or Tinh or something like that and her nationality changed from Thai to Singapore or Macau or Malay or something, I can't remember, but anyway she only stayed there one week.
I don't know if she quit or was sacked, but it was very brief stay there.
I didn't see her there anyway, so I don't know if she is any good or not.

Meng
16-01-2023, 09:20 PM
Her price went up too
Yea so supply and demand. The increase in price finally evened out the demand.

She's priced higher than J Anna at 42G. She's like the Anna for N5M lol.

cuteguy
17-01-2023, 10:54 AM
She was at Ginza Empire very briefly last year with a very similar name like Minh or Tinh or something like that and her nationality changed from Thai to Singapore or Macau or Malay or something, I can't remember, but anyway she only stayed there one week.
I don't know if she quit or was sacked, but it was very brief stay there.
I didn't see her there anyway, so I don't know if she is any good or not.

Maybe found the Ginza customers too demanding and the working environment too stressful as noted by other girls that previously worked at Ginza and are happily working at other shops like N5M.

Raybo
17-01-2023, 11:10 AM
Maybe found the Ginza customers too demanding and the working environment too stressful as noted by other girls that previously worked at Ginza and are happily working at other shops like N5M.

I have heard the opposite actually, move from Ginza because it wasn't busy enough for them.

cuteguy
17-01-2023, 11:26 AM
I have heard the opposite actually, move from Ginza because it wasn't busy enough for them.

Why is this the case? Guys love Ginza. You'd expect the place to be very busy. Girls are usually booked out when the roster appears the previous night. So what's the problem?

priapus1966
17-01-2023, 12:01 PM
Marking any commodity as sold out is a basic marketing ploy. She was probably never there in the first place on those days, whatever the roster said, but it infers that she is a scarce and therefore a popular/desirable commodity.

Raybo
17-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Why is this the case? Guys love Ginza. You'd expect the place to be very busy. Girls are usually booked out when the roster appears the previous night. So what's the problem?

I don't know why, just what I have been told, by girls that have gone to other shops.

csda
17-01-2023, 05:58 PM
T naomi said too many girls at ginza and she wasn't busy, that's why she moved

jfoldbar
17-01-2023, 08:48 PM
T naomi said too many girls at ginza and she wasn't busy, that's why she moved

she told me different story

cuteguy
19-01-2023, 10:16 AM
she told me different story

What was the reason?

iphone
25-01-2023, 05:32 PM
too expensive for me saw here on the alley once , well, she is alright but rather spend less. oh small boob so if you like big then no no

Raybo
25-01-2023, 05:34 PM
too expensive for me saw here on the alley once , well, she is alright but rather spend less. oh small boob so if you like big then no no

I would see her just to see what the big deal is, however, it would be pretty difficult to convince her I was Asian!