03-03-2013, 07:06 PM
A DOUBLE SHELLY AND BETTY
• Service Provider's Name: Shelly & Betty
• Date:: 3 March 2013
• Establishment: 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby NSW
• Phone Number: 02 9967 9991
• Link to Website: 533willoughby.co.au
• Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
• Advertised Hourly Rate: $150 or $300 for the double per hour.
• Session Day: Weekend Session Time: Daytime
• Estimated Age: Shelly 30 something, Betty Mid 20's I guess.
• Nationality: Shelly Malaysian Betty Korean.
• Knowledge of English: Shelly Regular, Betty Regular may even be better she didnt talk much.
• Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Long.(Both similar)
• Eyes Colour: Brown.(Both similar)
• Skin Colour: Pale .(Both similar)
• Height: Average -Shelly Around 162 cm / 5'4" Betty Around 160 cm / 5'3"
• Body Shape: Petite Estimated Body Size: 7 to 8 .(Both similar)
• Estimated Breast Size: Shelly B Betty D. Enhanced breasts?: No
• Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved with landing strip in both cases
• Full Sex Available: Yes .(Both similar)
• Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience .(Both similar)
• Kissing Available: Shelly Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing) Betty Light Kissing only.
• Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral) .(Both similar)
• DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam .(Both similar)
• Extras Charged: No .(Both similar)
• Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles See below
• Overall Looks: Attractive.(Both similar)
• Overall Personality: Shelly Lovely Betty Shy (may be more so due to double)
• Overall Performance: Great time

Rang Saturday afternoon to book Shelly but she already had a booking at 10Am for an hour and a half so decided to book Ada instead. It was Shellys turn.
Arrive before 10Am spoke to Shelly you see me she said I said no I rang to book you up you were all booked up Oh she said it's my turn you see me Tuesday then.

Angie arrived and broke the news Ada messaged her at two thirty this morning she is sick and won't be in. Both Shelly and Sara are booked up to 11:30 Angie says you want to try the new girl Betty I say no I will wait for Shelly.

Shelly's booking is a 533 regular and he confirmed his booking last night so Shelly waited at 10:30 Angie says you go with LW to Shelly so she decides to go to the ladies.

Eventually she returns and we head of to the top room, Do you like the boobs on the new girls says Shelly? The look pretty good I said and they look pretty big have you done a double with her what are they like. No I haven't she says you want to try, OH ok I say but 30 minutes then I do 60 minutes with you.

Shelly heads off to settle the finances while I shower and then she returns with Betty, Shelly goes and showers then Betty follows.

With both girls back in the room Shelly sits beside me on the bed and takes of her gear we kiss DFK as usual.

Betty moves behind me and then takes of her gear as if she is shy, she returns and stands in front of me, her magnificent boobs are just at mouth level I can't help but kiss them.

I move Shelly out of the way and lay Betty on the bed I give her a kiss she responds with a lip kiss I don't force the issue so I move down her body to her breast, I always love boobs but these one are magnificent to say the least I start to kiss her left breast and nipples she seems to love it.

Shelly gets the wipes and gives her left breast and nipple a wipe she then goes to kiss it but Beatty stops her I look at Shelly she backs off and say she is shy. I grab Shelly's hand and place it on Betty's left breast then I take Betty's hand and place it on Shelly's breast Betty leaves it there for a few minutes then removes it.

Obviously Betty is not experienced in doubles and is shy and a little bit nervous.

Shelly is a real pro and doesn't press the matter I kiss her and we DFK before I give Betty another light kiss on the lips and she responds appropriately but no DFK.

I move back down to her breast now I love breast but size doesn't usually do much for me. I tell Shelly these boobs are just like yours only a little bit bigger, Shelly say not a little bit a lot bigger. They are beauties I must admit and they seem to love attention which is more important to me. I have to admit these boobs have won me what a set.

I don t waste too much time as we only have 30 minutes with Betty so I move on down for Daty. She might be shy but that hasn't stopped her from getting dripping wet. Yes she is dripping wet already and she has a lovely taste.

I slip my tongue in to her pussy and concentrate on her clit, she just loves it. Shelly moves down and starts to kiss my back and fondle my dick I move so she has access and she gives me a BBBJ as only Shelly can do.

Next thing the young girl Betty erupts in an orgasm she can't control her reflexes and kicks Shelly Wow Shelly says you make her come, I am so horny now fuck me.

No I say your turn later right now I got to try that wet little pussy, the young girl is laying there looks exhausted, condom I say and Shelly says condom you on top. The young girl gets up and starts giving me bbbj she is quite good at it I might add but Shelly has already done that and there are none better at it than Shelly.

I let her go for a few minutes while I DFK with Shelly then I say condom Shelly says condom and so it's on with the condom and she mounts me in cowgirl, this is one tight little pussy I say to them. You like says Shelly Oh yes I respond as I have two magnificent boobs one in each hand and a young girl riding me, this is heaven. I pump her from below she moans and groans.

It isn't long before she stops, these young girls don't have the stamina, my turn says Shelly NO I say your turn later I flip Betty on to her back and enter her in missionary, she lays there a bit like a star fish for a minute then I work away and she picks up the rhythm, Shelly has her hands on my arse pushing in and out in time, I am so horny she says my turn I ignore her and quicken the pace. Betty erupts in another orgasm as I come inside her. Just as Shelly says don't come with her I want you to come with me I am so horny.

Your turn later I say to Shelly.

I pull out of Betty and she goes and showers while Shelly and I kiss and cuddle, the young girl returns says good bye and departs Shelly and I head of to the shower.

Shelly and I return to the room I have seen Shelly many times but I have never seen her so horny and she was so wet she had to put some tissues between her legs to stop her dripping on us and the bed.

That's enough for now Shelly will have to be another report if I do one as I have done so many on her mind you none as good as this time but always great and how much can you put in a report anyway.

I am not a fan of doubles but this young girl was nice and a good root. Having Shelly there was great for me as she did the DFK that I love. The young girl might be good at DFK etc but I would have to spend an hour to find out just how good she is, she certainly does the basics very well and has one of the best set I tits I have ever had the pleasure of playing with. I think she could be a real gem given the chance and she would probably be better once she knows you and is comfortable.

Mind you it was still a great punt as I used Shelly to compensate for the things I like and didn't put any pressure on Betty and just to see any girl as horny as Shelly is worth the price in admission on its own the bonus for me was I got to spend another hour with the horny Shelly.

If I hadn't already had nine punts this week one for 3 hours and two for two hours I would have spent two hours with Shelly but then again she was so horny that might have turned into 3 or 4 hours. It's the budget that's running thin not my love of a punt with a horny woman.

Posted on other sites.

Punter Poontang
03-03-2013, 09:46 PM
If I hadn't already had nine punts this week one for 3 hours and two for two hours I would have spent two hours with Shelly but then again she was so horny that might have turned into 3 or 4 hours. It's the budget that's running thin not my love of a punt with a horny woman.

Congrats for getting your hands on Craig Thomson's credit card!!

Oh, and thanks for the quality AR too. :-)

Cheech
03-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Nice one LW! I haven't ever had a double....but this report has inspired me to maybe try. I think the way to go is to have a plan of action....

Sextus
03-03-2013, 11:53 PM
On the one hand I love a genuine lesbian exchange in a double. On the other hand, I love the thought, perhaps even more, of having two straight girls lick each other out.

Fucking, yeah!

And I know you all agree. :slobber:

Shaggydog
04-03-2013, 04:05 AM
'''''''''''''''''''''''

Littlewonder
04-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Nice one LW! I haven't ever had a double....but this report has inspired me to maybe try. I think the way to go is to have a plan of action....

I think Shelly would be up for a true or what I call true lesbian double the young girl isnt or not at this stage anyway.

I don't normally like doubles I prefer the one on one contact and passion etc.

However I know Shelly likes doubles and even though she didnt get much girly action it shure turned her on and that was my main purpose in doing the double.

The young girl has great tits and a tight little pussy and it was great to fuck her and prime Shelly up at the same time with Shelly doing the kissing etc that turns me on.

This double worked really well for me and its the best one I have had so far maybe because like you say I knew what I wanted to achieve and have learnt from the others how to get the result I wanted.

I dont usully like big tits these ones are big but not too big and I cant remember when I last was so over come by a pair of tits.

I am going to have to try this young girl on her own I think she has star potential she certainly has the tits and pussy for the job.

PhoBot
04-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Nice review, are Betty's boobs enhanced, and does she do CIM yet?

Littlewonder
04-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Nice review, are Betty's boobs enhanced, and does she do CIM yet?

I don't do come in mouth and so I didn't ask so I don't know.

Her boobs are all natural real gems.

PhoBot
04-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Cool, I might give her a good hard Pho Botting in Wednesday :)

Littlewonder
04-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Betty - Petite size 6,D cup,160CM,young school girl,very pretty,smooth milky white skin,
Girl Friend Experience,fluent English,top service Korean lady.
"New to @533. Betty is the second new K-Doll @533 recently..A very pretty girl..Client feedback says a very good GFE and a very passionate lady."

I see she is on the roster for Wednesday so l Look forward your after report, look after her remember she has a small tight little pussy.

Sextus
04-03-2013, 08:21 PM
I give Betty a kiss she responds with a lip kiss I don't force the issue...before I give Betty another light kiss on the lips and she responds appropriately but no DFK.

Is this the curse of the K-Girls strikes again?

No DFK ever allowed south of the de-militarised zone? :grimace:

(On second thoughts, there was Alysha, but she kept her clothes on!)

Littlewonder
04-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Is this the curse of the K-Girls strikes again?

No DFK ever allowed south of the de-militarised zone? :grimace:

(On second thoughts, there was Alysha, but she kept her clothes on!)

I only had half hour and Shelly was there so maybe if I spent an hour with her I might get DFK to be fair I dont think she has done too many doubles and she was a bit shy and reserved I might have to give her another try on her own.

Other bros have seen her what have they found does she DFK, how about some after reports.

Sextus
05-03-2013, 11:02 AM
She has a fantastic, lovely, white skinned bod in her photos. I'd love to hear some reports that she is warming up more.

Littlewonder
06-03-2013, 08:20 AM
She has a fantastic, lovely, white skinned bod in her photos. I'd love to hear some reports that she is warming up more.

Give her time, just take it slow and steady she will get there I am sure, if I wasn't so preocupied I would go and give her a hand, but I will have to leave her for you other big boob lovers.

billionaire
10-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Nice AR. Your incredible stamina makes me envy.

jellyshots
10-03-2013, 11:43 PM
On the one hand I love a genuine lesbian exchange in a double. On the other hand, I love the thought, perhaps even more, of having two straight girls lick each other out.

Fucking, yeah!

And I know you all agree. :slobber:

I definitely agree ;)

Oneonone
12-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Well she looks good in her photos will have to give her a try,