PDA

View Full Version : Question Ultimo area

Somebeardyfella
14-12-2022, 09:42 AM
Morning guys, working the next couple of days in Ultimo, very rarely get to be around this area so looking for good RnT suggestions in the nearby area, atm I'm thinking of walking down to Broadway to visit 227 but am open to other suggestions around Chinatown etc, ideally somewhere that does body slides. Thanks

asheton
14-12-2022, 10:26 AM
Keep on walking to Broadway because there's not many quality options at the moment. Puppy Memory was 'ok' while it lasted, but I've found Bamboo Massage and OBA Beauty a waste of time. Really looking for something like the old Central 121/Posh Massage or Masstige8 to re-open. The standard of places like Stanmore 200 have raised the bar whilst also making some of us weary of eye-wateringly expensive extras that some of the ladies think they can get away with. The perennial problem of RNT vs FS.

Somebeardyfella
14-12-2022, 10:28 AM
Keep on walking to Broadway because there's not many quality options at the moment. Puppy Memory was 'ok' while it lasted, but I've found Bamboo Massage and OBA Beauty a waste of time. Really looking for something like the old Central 121/Posh Massage or Masstige8 to re-open. The standard of places like Stanmore 200 have raised the bar whilst also making some of us weary of eye-wateringly expensive extras that some of the ladies think they can get away with. The perennial problem of RNT vs FS.

Cheers may just do that. Yeah some of the extras are ridiculous, I went to Bodytone in Kingswood a few times and they wanted $50 on top of the up front $90 fee (now $100) to do a bodyslide. Declined and got the most uninterested HE I've ever had haha never again

asheton
14-12-2022, 10:32 AM
Candy at VIP Pyrmont or any of the Summerville girls might be worth a look but I really don't wander down that end much at all.

Somebeardyfella
14-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Went and saw Stella at Broadway and had a great time. Been after going to this place for ages and it was worth the wait

aussiegaigin
14-12-2022, 01:06 PM
Cheers may just do that. Yeah some of the extras are ridiculous, I went to Bodytone in Kingswood a few times and they wanted $50 on top of the up front $90 fee (now $100) to do a bodyslide. Declined and got the most uninterested HE I've ever had haha never again

Kingsford??

Gave up on them 20 years ago, seems things haven't improved.

Somebeardyfella
14-12-2022, 02:41 PM
Kingsford??

Gave up on them 20 years ago, seems things haven't improved.

Ahh yeah sorry autocorrect. I went a few times before and after covid as they had some nice young white Australian girls on the roster (2 in particular, Zoe and Mackenzie, were really cute) but there was 1 Aus girl who was a real let down and over the last year they've gone off the roster altogether