PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza-New young, innocent,educated, gorgeous Japanese student Moe arrive

GINZA
03-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Ginza-New young,innocent,educated,gorgeous Japanese student Moe arrive*

Moe is 23yo innocent Japanese slim girl. body size 6, 165cm. Very nice figure with A+cup breast. Moe is well educated and sexy girl. brown hair with big eyes. Japan style make up. Sexy long leg very pretty, cute face. She new in this industry. But will do the best Japan style GFE to every gentleman.*

Moe start 4th of march, Monday 4pm-10pm
Start price:
30mins 110
45mins 150
60mins 180

Gorgeous Moe is coming.....

rooter
03-03-2013, 09:29 PM
"Well educated"
That's a novel selling point for a WL.
The thinking man's WL.
I dunno about you guys, but I find smart chicks sexy.
Hope she's wearing a pair of thick rimmed geeky glasses.

Sextus
03-03-2013, 09:39 PM
I want to learn, at long last, what

"Japan style make up"

is.

:question:

three
03-03-2013, 10:18 PM
I want to learn, at long last, what

"Japan style make up"

is.

:question:

Lol. Sextus bro. When u start interesting with girls make up?
Hope this helps you
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JAmo9dGLypE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJAmo9dGLypE&gl=TW

But don't do it to yourself please! :miao:

Sextus
03-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Your link didn't work for me, but here it is for all the Ginza fans.

Because all of Wilson's girls have "Japan style make up" and "big charming eyes"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAmo9dGLypE

And this girl in the vid is so cute. How about her smiling eyes?

There is sunshine in them. They'd melt the heart of an Easter Island statue.

No wonder we mere men have no hope.

rooter
04-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Saw Moe this afternoon.
She is an absolute darling.
So stylish and classy and sweet but a total maniac in bed.
There still might still be a chance to see her before 10pm.
If so get in now - she will melt your heart!

GINZA
04-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Moe: beautiful face, nice body, good attitude, excellent service.
She will be promoted to Golden Class from next time working.

Golden Class price
30mins 130
45mins 160
60mins 200

Regards!

Gucci2012
04-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Saw Moe this afternoon.
She is an absolute darling.
So stylish and classy and sweet but a total maniac in bed.
There still might still be a chance to see her before 10pm.
If so get in now - she will melt your heart!

I see....being a "total maniac" gets you promoted to Gold Class??? Ahahaha hmmmm Moe Sizlak.

Sextus
04-03-2013, 11:36 PM
She will be promoted to Golden Class from next time working.

I think I'm stuck in steerage Wilson, with the tin whistles, bodhrans and beer. I might make it to a lifeboat if I'm lucky though.

mkko2
05-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Moe the hoe is back from her stint! amazing,

she gives extra services that are great. love her

Gucci2012
05-03-2013, 04:42 AM
"Well educated"
That's a novel selling point for a WL.
The thinking man's WL.
I dunno about you guys, but I find smart chicks sexy.
Hope she's wearing a pair of thick rimmed geeky glasses.

So did you find out what she was "well educated" in??? Was it in commerce, fine arts, medicine? Or personal favorite: sexy time?

rooter
05-03-2013, 07:30 AM
So did you find out what she was "well educated" in??? Was it in commerce, fine arts, medicine? Or personal favorite: sexy time?

I have to confess I failed dismally to gather this important information on behalf of all the bros on the forum.
I went in with the noblest of intentions of discussing the arts, philosophy, history, and science with Moe, but as soon as she flashed her shaved snatch at me I was fucked.
Perhaps you are a better man than than I Gucci and will show more resolve, and restraint - my tip would be to have the intellectual conversation before she gets her gear off.

black knight
05-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Moe the hoe is back from her stint! amazing,

she gives extra services that are great. love her

extra services ?????

I like educated women, i can discuss qantum physics and the meaning of life , the universe and everything, whilst I'm fucking them

the wizard
05-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Just when i thought we had lost her, she's back boys.
And speaking to Punter Poontang...she is not to be missed.

Punter Poontang
05-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Sorry boys, if she's already gone it's only because I've just carried her out of there on my shoulders and whisked her away for a lifetime of wedded bliss. :-P

Too soon to be talking favourites and all that, but I have pined for her return and it was SO worth the wait. Now having said that, she won't be to everyone's tastes, but to me she is just perfect in every way .... <3

the wizard
05-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Sorry boys, if she's already gone it's only because I've just carried her out of there on my shoulders and whisked her away for a lifetime of wedded bliss. :-P

Too soon to be talking favourites and all that, but I have pined for her return and it was SO worth the wait. Now having said that, she won't be to everyone's tastes, but to me she is just perfect in every way .... <3
Damn you Poon....I had the hall, church and preacher booked .and she's run away with the Best man.....he he

rooter
05-09-2013, 02:34 PM
My origainal AR of Moe was I think the only AR I have ever pledged my eternal love for a WL.
It actually only lasted 24 hours until I saw the next new girl.
But 24 hours is an eternity for me! It's all relative I guess.
Seriously she is an amazing girl.
Maybe she will leap frog Jasmin for my elusive first 3rd visit with the same girl.
Mmmmmmm Moe and Jasmin playing leapfrog !
That's a great visual! I can see it in my minds eye.

pro_seeker
06-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Either you guys wore her out earlier in the day or she's been hyped up too much.

I found Moe to be quite lazy and I felt like I had to coax her to do anything.. getting undressed, shower, bj, even sex itself! She was very quiet and kind of just lay there.. and she didn't open her mouth at all when I tried to kiss her.

Maybe that's just her and some of you may like that style, but it definitely was not what I was looking for today.

Oh well, plenty more in the Ginza sea I suppose but no I won't return to see Moe.

Pretty? hmm.. not so much. Good body though with a nice tat.

Punter Poontang
06-09-2013, 01:50 AM
I'm obviously a fan, so I'll try my best to keep this objective and not overly defensive. Got an AR drafted already, will post it up soon.

I wouldn't say she is lazy, but she's def a little bit shy to start with and certainly won't show too much initiative throughout. But she'll happily take direction, and I'm telling you, there are levels .... once she is warmed up .... <3

If you're after a PSE girl, look elsewhere. If you're after a wham-bam type girl that'll jump you and ram her tongue down your throat from the get go, likewise, jog on and keep looking. She is ultra sweet GFE, but with a wild side just begging to be unlocked .... she was recently described as the most orgasmic Ginza girl, of the ~10 I've seen only Jasmin is in the same postcode, but Moē still has her covered.

"Pretty", as has been discussed here recently, is such a subjective thing. I think she is, very much so, but then I also found Sue to be average while others thought she was stunning .... initially saw those two a week apart and it was absolutely no contest for mine, Moē won my vote in every category fathomable.

Everyone's got different tastes and that's cool, so hopefully the above gives a better impression of what to expect service-wise beyond the hyperbole. But I'll be voting with my wallet and seeing her again on her very next shift. ;-)

rooter
06-09-2013, 04:07 AM
That's a bummer bro. It sucks when you see a top girl and she doesn't deliver.
I think you must have just caught her at a bad time. It happens, as we all know.
When I saw her she was quite shy and restrained for the first minute or two and then she just totally went off and the rest of the hour was non stop wild fucking, sucking, DFK and orgasm after orgasm. She is a very fit girl with high energy levels and rode me right through the bed.
I can understand you being disappointed and not wanting to try her again, but I am sure it was just a one off and I would still totally recommend her.
Even Federer, Messi, and Woods put in a shocker every now and then - we are all only human.

the wizard
06-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Im still very eager to see Moe..as they say
"I wanna have what Poontang is having".....

Gucci2012
06-09-2013, 06:32 PM
I agree with bro Proseeker and bro Rooter. Very dull beginning with Moe but I persevered and unlocked a sexual beast. Side face to face DFK while she frontal grinded my tip.

rooter
06-09-2013, 07:03 PM
I agree with bro Proseeker and bro Rooter.
You mean Punter Poontang and rooter bro .

hoshimoony
06-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Personally didn't really think she was that reserved yesterday, but could be because Poontang really warmed her up for me :P

Punter Poontang
06-09-2013, 09:50 PM
Personally didn't really think she was that reserved yesterday, but could be because Poontang really warmed her up for me :P

Depends how early you were, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't hear her from the waiting room. :-P

She's just a little shy to begin with, such a sweet girl, but treat her well and the rewards are there to be had.

rooter
06-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Depends how early you were, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't hear her from the waiting room. :-P
She's a screamer! Moe, Toshika, and Hoshi, are the decibel queens! but the loudest was the far too brief and much missed Kiss. sigh!

Punter Poontang
09-09-2013, 04:19 PM
She was much quieter today, but what a sweetheart.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

That is all.

the wizard
09-09-2013, 04:52 PM
She was much quieter today, but what a sweetheart.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

That is all.

Are u in the recovery isolation chamber right now Poon ?
<3 <3...very creative. ..

Punter Poontang
09-09-2013, 05:58 PM
Are u in the recovery isolation chamber right now Poon ?
<3 <3...very creative. ..

Just having a bex and a lie down, my balls have never been emptier.