PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting during inflation - prices going up, up, up =)

MrSmashOrPass
15-12-2022, 05:45 PM
Can see shops lifting prices almost in line with the Reserve Bank interest rate rises, standard Diamond service going from $220-$250 to now $280-$300 range. Financial pressure and lack of punters making girls remove their 'Asian Only' requirement but keep avoiding customers if they're the same ethnicity e.g (Korean or Japanese) but most of them keep their 'No Indians' rule. Let's see if these prices drop down back to reasonable range in future...

Nice to see new Japanese girls flooding into the Sydney punting market, just a pity some of them stay for two weeks charging $300+ p/hr offering crap services.

:miao:

aussiegaigin
15-12-2022, 06:27 PM
Rents going up, loan rates going up, power going up, supplies going up, etc would be impacting the shops.

I wonder how much of the price increases gets passed on to the girls?

MrSmashOrPass
15-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Rents going up, loan rates going up, power going up, supplies going up, etc would be impacting the shops.

I wonder how much of the price increases gets passed on to the girls?

Yeah that's a good point! Roughly from a $250 1 hr Diamond session shop keeps $80-$100 from it the rest in the girls pocket. Not surprised if these shop price increases is purely to accommodate their overhead expenses.

:surprise:

Sibon
15-12-2022, 07:04 PM
Good thing I haven't punt for 3 weeks. Price hike and poor service from WLs have made punting an unpleasant hit and miss experience.

You've better luck in going to choice fishing spot in Sydney and land on a good catch.

Sydboy65
15-12-2022, 11:17 PM
Just vote with your feet.

If the shops push the prices up, stay at home and have a long shower instead.

Raybo
15-12-2022, 11:26 PM
Prices for anything never go down over time, unless it is something not required any more. Do guys want to pay girls to fuck them?

JohnJones
16-12-2022, 03:59 PM
Can see shops lifting prices almost in line with the Reserve Bank interest rate rises, standard Diamond service going from $220-$250 to now $280-$300 range. Financial pressure and lack of punters making girls remove their 'Asian Only' requirement but keep avoiding customers if they're the same ethnicity e.g (Korean or Japanese) but most of them keep their 'No Indians' rule. Let's see if these prices drop down back to reasonable range in future...

Nice to see new Japanese girls flooding into the Sydney punting market, just a pity some of them stay for two weeks charging $300+ p/hr offering crap services.

The rise in interest rates were supposed to deter spending so that supply can normalise. In brothels I suppose the biggest operating expenditures would be electricity - girls often stay inside long hours without exposure to vitamin D so they're much more sensitive to temperature changes and have to turn the AC on all day.

Now that energy prices are capped for a year, any further price increases by shops can't be justified. I reckon it's the girls themselves who set the price according to what they want to earn daily and have to bear the consequences of not delivering service levels appropriate to their pricing.

My price limit for most girls would be $300/hr unless they have exceptional service. And thinking about it, the higher price drive is also a psychological tactic to make more punters go for the 30min minimum option as this gives the girls an opportunity to make more money (2 x 30mins customer per hour = 2 X $200 = $400 instead of 1 x 60min customer per hour = only $300). It's a gamble if they can get 2 customers back to back every hour, then again they don't have to work too hard even if they only get 1 X 30min customer every hour.

Being a tradie is similar. Customers have to pay a minimum callout and tradies rather do hundreds of quick fix jobs rather than one callout that takes a whole day to fix because the latter will burn you out and every subsequent hour is charged less unless you throw in a really expensive part which is kinda similar to charging extra tips for BBFS lol

DrBean
16-12-2022, 04:14 PM
The rise in interest rates were supposed to deter spending so that supply can normalise. In brothels I suppose the biggest operating expenditures would be electricity - girls often stay inside long hours without exposure to vitamin D so they're much more sensitive to temperature changes and have to turn the AC on all day.

Now that energy prices are capped for a year, any further price increases by shops can't be justified. I reckon it's the girls themselves who set the price according to what they want to earn daily and have to bear the consequences of not delivering service levels appropriate to their pricing.

My price limit for most girls would be $300/hr unless they have exceptional service. And thinking about it, the higher price drive is also a psychological tactic to make more punters go for the 30min minimum option as this gives the girls an opportunity to make more money (2 x 30mins customer per hour = 2 X $200 = $400 instead of 1 x 60min customer per hour = only $300). It's a gamble if they can get 2 customers back to back every hour, then again they don't have to work too hard even if they only get 1 X 30min customer every hour.

Being a tradie is similar. Customers have to pay a minimum callout and tradies rather do hundreds of quick fix jobs rather than one callout that takes a whole day to fix because the latter will burn you out and every subsequent hour is charged less unless you throw in a really expensive part which is kinda similar to charging extra tips for BBFS lol

Hi John - that is a thoughtful comment. I suspect there are also the elements of cartel pricing, opportunism with a smaller supply of women in the market and some operators need to make up for losses during covid lockdowns? What do you think?

JohnJones
16-12-2022, 04:54 PM
Hi John - that is a thoughtful comment. I suspect there are also the elements of cartel pricing, opportunism with a smaller supply of women in the market and some operators need to make up for losses during covid lockdowns? What do you think?

Opportunism is nothing new in any capitalist industry. I reckon the supply of women has never been short but the quality of service is the biggest issue these days, therefore paving way for women willing to offer better service more pay.

Losses during COVID lockdown can drive the prices higher but once these businesses clear their debts I don't think they'll suddenly drop prices down as if they're selling vegetables that are in season. Sex work is a speciality service, demand is only based on the quality of service and will continue to increase in price like a Rolex watch although only in the short term. As the girl shows sign of aging she might lose more customers.

As for elements of cartel pricing I have no comments. Cartel run brothels tend to go out of business pretty quickly, even though brothels are mostly cash operated the laws here makes it really hard for businesses to launder money and pay wages without reporting anything. All cash received have to be stored somewhere, and spending thousands of dollars without any history of PAYG or BAS summary will definitely raise a lot of red flags. Maybe up to 5-10% of cash incomes can go unreported and be used to buy food, clothing and booze but definitely not for buying luxury items or paying school fees.

I'm not bothered as much by price increases in brothels or private. Brothel managers will always find a way to keep business running even with high prices, and as we see a lot these days the use of fake ARs and Photoshop is prevalent, therefore the reason why I don't post ARs as much or at all these days is because I kept sticking to regulars instead of trying out new girls.

DrBean
16-12-2022, 05:00 PM
Is there an analysis of shop pricing on the forum? While I don't go to shops any more apart from the annual visit to Ginza, it would be interesting to have the inclusive hourly rates like a price ranking table.

Transparency is usually good for both business and customers I find in other walks of life.

John Holmes
26-12-2022, 10:24 AM
There are lots of low end shops jacking up the price to make up for Lockdown. The problem is, they priced themselves against shops like No5/Ginza/42 but the WL are not the same caliber/service. One particular shop I used to frequent (in the Shire location) used to be a very busy shop but now they are text blasting regulars for business because people including myself start looking elsewhere when spending that kind of money. What make it worst, they have lost many gems (may have moved on or return home) which makes it even less appealing for punters to make a visit. They either need to lower their prices or get some fresh talents because it's always a tragedy to see a long establish business close down.

JohnJones
26-12-2022, 12:12 PM
There are lots of low end shops jacking up the price to make up for Lockdown. The problem is, they priced themselves against shops like No5/Ginza/42 but the WL are not the same caliber/service. One particular shop I used to frequent (in the Shire location) used to be a very busy shop but now they are text blasting regulars for business because people including myself start looking elsewhere when spending that kind of money. What make it worst, they have lost many gems (may have moved on or return home) which makes it even less appealing for punters to make a visit. They either need to lower their prices or get some fresh talents because it's always a tragedy to see a long establish business close down.

Those shops are doing that probably to entice more girls to work there since no one wants to work if their chargeable rates is only going to be $150/hr.

It used to be that 42G and N5M (and a few others including Ginza) the only ones that had three tier service - Standard $160, Premium $200 and Diamond $230. Management would actively ask customers for feedback on girls and this would impact on whether the girl gets to charge all three tiers, two tiers, one tier only or get kicked out of the establishment. And due to this you would sometimes get lucky in cheaper $150/hr shops as the girls would be very competitive and offer diamond services for such price.

Right now none of the managements seem to give two Fs about the girl's performance. And they're relying on deceptive marketing to rake in business as well.

I guess it's time we don't stick out our dicks so much. I did enjoy the time when I had so many choices of girls offering diamond services in $150 shops, my salary wasn't much at the time but with those prices I was able to get my dick wet weekly.

Ease
29-12-2022, 10:49 AM
Yep absolutely agree JJ. That shire shop was my go to and 533. There’s a bit of a talent problem for the 150 / 160 shops right now. I think your points are spot on ! Same here too bro, I used to be a once a week’er since it wasn’t a bank breaking issue. That meant I could experiment with shops and girls and find the best ones who would be my regulars. It’s a bit of a struggle to do that now. Less talent at a price that can be a weekly or even fortnightly hobby. And less money coming in my pay packet + higher overheads. Not to mention we are moving to a cashless economy and it makes it hard to hide my little indiscretions. Still worth the effort though

pelanc
09-01-2023, 12:49 PM
I might be dreaming but would think that there must be a sweet spot for (older? Chinese?) WGs to offer something for AUD 100/30mins or so. Say in the Haymarket/Ultimo area in Syd. Probably not advertised but if people know, they know? As I said in another thread, I found places doing a HJ only for 70 - 80 bucks (all-in fee) in Haymarket by simply asking, so now looking for the FS version of this!

BLEPSICHUNGUS
10-01-2023, 04:14 PM
I think the price hike will have some long term conequences for these shops that are just trying to squeeze out as much as they can in the long run. Punting used to be a forthnightley activity for me for years but i think ill have to do some more casual dating. Usually I'd get my paycheck on the thursday night, and by friday morning i'd be spending my cold hard cash in shops. I could justify the habit because $100+ for a premium level room with a beautiful girl getting your dick wet was a justifable purchase. This would be cheaper than dating in sydney if you account for buying drinks, dinner, petrol in your tank, tread on your tyres, toll and the time it takes to message girls, arange a date and spend sometimes a whole night trying to fuck them.

Now with so many ageing grandmas/inexperienced WL's working in these shops it doesnt have any appeal to me anymore. Shops dont care about quality service anymore. Why would i spend $100+ for sex where the girl doesnt care about her service and the shop wants to kick you out asap once you hand them the money. 2022 was a terrible year of punting for me, the inconsistency of sex in dating is the reason why many of us go to these establishments, but now if im spending triple digit $$$ for a punt that is worse than a one night stand why would i even go anymore. I went punting a total of 5 times and 3 of those punts i ended up leaving early because the service was just so poor. $100+ for guaranteed good sex is fine but My wages have barely gone up, my expenses have doubled and i cant justify this habit anymore. It makes more sense to have one night stands or go overseas with the way shops have priced out many customers.

One last thing is about how even shittier cheaper shops have priced out the consumer. I would regular many sub $60-70 shops that would provide a cheap way for me to get my dick wet even if the girls looked really old and the place looked like a refugee camp. Even these shops are now approaching the $90+ mark?!?!, why would fork out almost a $100 when i could just go to N5M or Ginza for a few more bucks. Even the cheaper joints arnt worth it anymore. This isnt about being stingy or cheap, more so a bad value for money.

Jamit
10-01-2023, 10:49 PM
Im sure "The Economist" would love to write an piece on the travails of punting inflation, if only it was that risqué.

A NHJ had probably been $50 since about 2005, 0% increase or 0% pa. Shop price used to be $35 for half an hour in 2005 and now it is more like $50 which is 42 percent increase or 2.5% pa inflation which is around the RBA target however since late 2019 inflation has averaged about 3.2% or 15% in total. Wages have probably gone up around 50% since 2007 on average.

I note that at the moment you may get less bang for your buck from a NHJ pineapple. However back in 2005 a $50 NHJ was often pretty hit an miss(no touching, no nipple sucking, DATY etc). NHJ pineapple value really peaked around 2012 for some reason that economists may be able to explain, possibly linked to changes in migration law. We may now look back on the early 2010s as the good old days.

I note that the councils have largely given up trying to manage dodgy massage parlours which has greatly benefitted punters choice. This has also lead to massage joints becoming unregulated brothels where some MLs might be disappointed if you just want a $50 NHJ and hence work on upselling extras to customers. I think that has lead to a loss of the edginess in massage places, made it more robotic.

That said I probably had some of the best NHJs in my life in the last 18 months. I have been very selective. I don't have the budget to cultivate regulars these days but this might be a way to get value from your $50 NHJ. I had a regular several years ago and I noted that more and more was on offer the more I went. It got pretty full on in the end and still only $50 tip.

ReginaldBubbles
11-01-2023, 01:18 AM
Boss of one of the cheaper shops told me they put up their prices because everyone else has and they have to pay the girls more because otherwise they'll move to other shops.
Still only up from $130 to $150 for 45 minutes though. But worth every penny with the right girl

Roshtosh
11-01-2023, 12:33 PM
The younger and hotter ones have the power to choose the place and the price. We customers and brothel owners are all their mercy. LOL

Too bad I usually don't fall for their charm anymore. I just don't see the value in the dopamine hit like I used to.

OneandDone
11-01-2023, 01:49 PM
My revenge punting post covid has run its course. I don't think I would be punting more at 250-270/hr. In the short term squeezing existing punters for more seems like a sensible financial decision.

bdjc
11-01-2023, 03:04 PM
funnily enough, I haven't really seen much inflation in my RNT punts. maybe because I stuck to the few familiar shops where the owner knew me well.

Beergut
14-01-2023, 06:32 AM
Who pays.... Just walk down Canterbury road to Wiley Park

personaa
18-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Just had a glimpse at prices for a few WLs at 42G and No5, I couldn't believe how a few of a very very average type girls have bumped their priced to 200 minimum for 30min. It might be a bit of competition between girls as if they don't bump their rates they will be looked down by others. Not really worth it.

rooter
18-01-2023, 06:28 PM
Fucken hell bros. Just spend the money!
Fucken enjoy!
One day you will be buried in a wooden box or cremated and burnt to ashes and everything you did or said or thought or fucked or fought or believed will amount to nothing

pelanc
19-01-2023, 08:52 AM
Just had a glimpse at prices for a few WLs at 42G and No5, I couldn't believe how a few of a very very average type girls have bumped their priced to 200 minimum for 30min. It might be a bit of competition between girls as if they don't bump their rates they will be looked down by others. Not really worth it.

But surely, if the economic environment continues like this, prices have to go down eventually. I saw Linda at B12 a few days ago and she said business is very bad/slow, sometimes no one until 5pm! Many at B12 apparently don’t come in anymore before 3pm.

thelastdance
19-01-2023, 08:56 AM
I noticed the upsell seems to be on the rise. Extra $50 for DFK or DATY or BBBJ. Anything they can get their hands on?

personaa
19-01-2023, 01:33 PM
Fucken hell bros. Just spend the money!
Fucken enjoy!
One day you will be buried in a wooden box or cremated and burnt to ashes and everything you did or said or thought or fucked or fought or believed will amount to nothing

Sure, but I only fuck when I find an attractive girl, not a mop ;)

j_highrolla
19-01-2023, 03:48 PM
And bullshit the boys that mop is a super model kick boxer

OneandDone
19-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Numbers wise though you either pay 25% more or punt 20% less, not the end of the world. But I guess if you werent enjoying it immensely at 2022 prices a break makes sense

rooter
19-01-2023, 05:08 PM
We all know your Dad owns a two story Brothel and that you get preferential freebies... no need to rub our noses in it

Geez, I wish that was true bro. My dad worked in a factory for 35 years died of work related disease.
He was a good man.

B J Hunter
19-01-2023, 06:25 PM
Prices are only up in the well known joints eg Ginza, n5m, cause if we continue to walk-in there we have to accept it and pay it. Girls and service prices in the burbs and lessor known cbd rnt shops haven’t changed, any punter paying $150 or more for just a nhj for 60 mins in some of these newly opened or renovated places are mad if they do. Same girl different shop she’s still gonna take $50 nhj, $70 -$80 for a bj and $100 - $120 for fs. I just can’t understand paying any ml $150 for fs unless your fukn her hard for at least 30 mins. I know the experienced punters know this but for the shy and inexperienced guys your fukn crazy. The girls are just looking for the next mug to pay a ridiculous price and use excuse prices have gone up cause because many do. Put your funk Harvey Norman shopping brain on, do you ever pay the first price the sales person throws at you. Pussy or fridges it’s the same game!
Its bullshit, same girl (and no not old boilers either) same service same price different shop. You gotta play the game and tell the girl nicely with a smile, ah I don’t so, I’m not new to this you know! Please for goodness sake, smarten up some of you.

Climax598
19-01-2023, 08:15 PM
But the problem is your fucking brain don't thinking well and all the blood go to the dick, so you go along with the price the girl quote you. That's why we man are call dickhead.

Fred Flintstone
19-01-2023, 08:52 PM
$160 will get you DFK, DATY, BBBJ and a root at most brothels. Then why do mongers pay three pineapples, plus the massage fee of $70 for just B2B and CBJ at a massage shop? That’s $220 and doesn’t include a root!! Madness.

Is it the thrill of the chase that excites mongers? One guy recently wrote about how great MAC is. So there it’s $45 for 30 minutes with a white chick, plus three pineapples for extras. $195 and this may or may not include a root. It’s at the chick’s discretion

Inflation doesn’t need to kill mongers if they just stopped and thought about what they’re throwing money at.

This three pineapple rule for just looking only exists at massage parlors because lazy mongers allowed it to happen.

Potluck2.0
20-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Throwing 3 pineapples around on top of shop fee is madness, I haven't seen any ML hot enough for that. The most I ever paid on top of shop massage fee was $115 to Canny at north strathfield. she was a good root but even at $115 i never returned for seconds cos she wasn't *that* hot like all the punters rave about. $100 for FS should be maximum at massage shops. A lot of girls would be happy with $80 at a quieter shop or even $70 if you negotiate up front and ask if they do full service before committing to the punt.

personaa
24-02-2023, 07:19 PM
I haven't been to 42G or No5 for a couple of months but when I checked their current rates which shows a 33 percent increase (From 150 to 180-200 for the shortest 30 min bookings) I decided to do a bit of research to find out what is out there in the market. Within a few minutes I discovered that Ada from 42G is also working at Roseville Rose and Jennifer from No5, 42G, and Chatswood 60 is also working at 45 George Granville. A booking with any of these shops with cost you 50 to 100 bucks less! So the solution for this unreasonable hike in shops is to do some work on your phone and check who is working elsewhere. I got this in less than 5 minutes but sure if you dig more you can find more! I'm sure thoere will be more as most sites don't have an updated roster.

PS: Sorry the girl's name at 42G was not Ada, I forgot her name but if you check Andy at Roseville Rose you will get who I am referring to.https://104roseville.com.au/andy/

kpopcity
24-02-2023, 07:52 PM
But surely, if the economic environment continues like this, prices have to go down eventually. I saw Linda at B12 a few days ago and she said business is very bad/slow, sometimes no one until 5pm! Many at B12 apparently don’t come in anymore before 3pm.

12 bellevue is full of old ladies. Linda is probably the best looking there and she is 40+. Go for monica or vicky and you are looking at 50+. Its now $160/hr to bang an overweight 50 year old lady. This is ridiculous.

Might as well head out west and there are younger girls to be had around the 160/hr mark

kpopcity
25-02-2023, 10:15 AM
Bro this has also been the observations and prediction I also made. I see the Sydney punting scene change considerably in the next 10 years and these recent points are very interesting
I see the VFM shops outside 25-30km of the CBD with larger premises start to raise the stakes and offer a real shakeup. Particularly if they provide people with accommodation nearby
But what's your thoughts?

Still a lot of good shops that is affordable, better looking, younger ladies and with services just on par (or perhaps even better) than 12 Bellevue out in the suburbs. Some shops include:

24 Liverpool
102 Liverpool
47 Marrickville
533 Willoughby
Kellys Five Dock
327 Riverwood
375 Rockdale

Back when 12 Bellevue was only $130, I used to ball with Lisa who was basically up for anything. Now that she is left, the only two lookers are Linda and Jojo. Being $160, i dont really see the point.

AHLUNGOR
26-02-2023, 10:32 AM
Throwing 3 pineapples around on top of shop fee is madness, I haven't seen any ML hot enough for that. The most I ever paid on top of shop massage fee was $115 to Canny at north strathfield. she was a good root but even at $115 i never returned for seconds cos she wasn't *that* hot like all the punters rave about. $100 for FS should be maximum at massage shops. A lot of girls would be happy with $80 at a quieter shop or even $70 if you negotiate up front and ask if they do full service before committing to the punt.

Make that $200 for a shot , no less than 4 separate occasions, first time was with no 8 at Zanadu, whom I was a regular by then, second one was a very busty (KKP) Korean K-Pop Princess at Chequers. The other two were at famous RnT which shall remain nameless. Sometimes you just got to to do what you got to do, like watching her suck your cock for the first time and that feeling of cuming inside her - of course, you have to be able to afford that at the time.

Cheers

cuteguy
26-02-2023, 01:10 PM
$160 will get you DFK, DATY, BBBJ and a root at most brothels. Then why do mongers pay three pineapples, plus the massage fee of $70 for just B2B and CBJ at a massage shop? That’s $220 and doesn’t include a root!! Madness.

Is it the thrill of the chase that excites mongers? One guy recently wrote about how great MAC is. So there it’s $45 for 30 minutes with a white chick, plus three pineapples for extras. $195 and this may or may not include a root. It’s at the chick’s discretion

Inflation doesn’t need to kill mongers if they just stopped and thought about what they’re throwing money at.

This three pineapple rule for just looking only exists at massage parlors because lazy mongers allowed it to happen.

You're right. Guys paying much more at RNT shops and not receiving the same service as in brothels for the same price is just astonishing. Why they do this? It can't be the chase. There's just one word. Fools!

These days more and more MLs are offering CBJ and B2B. Pre covid days, it was just NHJ. Guys are paying $100 or even more just to have MLs suck their little fellas. C'mon guys, have we become easily manipulated and weak by women and mass media that we say yes to everything in order not to offend them? We know the standard fees. We should all follow this.

Let these MLs realise that they won't get away with overcharging us. Stand your ground and say no to high prices. If they don't want to agree to standard fees or even negotiate, don't be desperate in front of them. They are losing out and not us. The money is with us and not in their purse. If one girl refuses, there will be another willing to do it for less. It's not all one sided here.

AJJ
26-02-2023, 01:35 PM
You're right. Guys paying much more at RNT shops and not receiving the same service as in brothels for the same price is just astonishing. Why they do this? It can't be the chase. There's just one word. Fools!

These days more and more MLs are offering CBJ and B2B. Pre covid days, it was just NHJ. Guys are paying $100 or even more just to have MLs suck their little fellas. C'mon guys, have we become easily manipulated and weak by women and mass media that we say yes to everything in order not to offend them? We know the standard fees. We should all follow this.

Let these MLs realise that they won't get away with overcharging us. Stand your ground and say no to high prices. If they don't want to agree to standard fees or even negotiate, don't be desperate in front of them. They are losing out and not us. The money is with us and not in their purse. If one girl refuses, there will be another willing to do it for less. It's not all one sided here.

Well said Cuteguy!
We all have to remember that we are the prize!!! Not the other way around!
Definitely time for everyone to make a stand!

Danny801
26-02-2023, 03:10 PM
Thats Right CG!!
Ive been ranting about this 50-100-150 ml tipping rule that has become the norm’!! Compared to the substitutes ie FS joints its a ripoff. At least In FS you get a proper bed as well thrown in for $160.

On a massage table sometimes ur trying not too fall off, limited to positions, breaking ur neck to give daty and there may/may not be a readily shower available! Need to cut back the tips to $100 tops.

mrdamage
26-02-2023, 03:41 PM
Quite often MLs are better looking than brothel workers. MLs have more control over what they do and with who, hence the possibility for better quality.

personaa
26-02-2023, 05:16 PM
Thats Right CG!!
Ive been ranting about this 50-100-150 ml tipping rule that has become the norm’!! Compared to the substitutes ie FS joints its a ripoff. At least In FS you get a proper bed as well thrown in for $160.

On a massage table sometimes ur trying not too fall off, limited to positions, breaking ur neck to give daty and there may/may not be a readily shower available! Need to cut back the tips to $100 tops.

I am not into rnt, but I think for some it's the thrill of bring with someone who hasn't been taking dicks whole day but as I know most rnt girls also work separately as private WLs or in other brothels. It's more like a mind game that's most satisfying for ppl, probably.

cuteguy
26-02-2023, 05:17 PM
Quite often MLs are better looking than brothel workers. MLs have more control over what they do and with who, hence the possibility for better quality.

I have to disagree with you about the looks of MLs. Many MLs are not prettier or have better bodies than WLs. Many have had kids with obvious c-scars or belly fat. This is why some want the lights dimmed in the room so you can't see their bodies.

As well, some RNT shops don't have shower facilities while some MLs will see many guys without any showers in between sessions. Therefore you wouldn't want to be licking her body or nipples after someone came over them if she hasn't cleaned herself properly.

ReginaldBubbles
26-02-2023, 05:27 PM
C'mon guys, have we become easily manipulated and weak by women and mass media that we say yes to everything in order not to offend them?

What the fuck are you talking about dude?

And good luck to all you guys thinking you’re the ones with the power 🤣

Danny801
26-02-2023, 07:48 PM
I am not into rnt, but I think for some it's the thrill of bring with someone who hasn't been taking dicks whole day but as I know most rnt girls also work separately as private WLs or in other brothels. It's more like a mind game that's most satisfying for ppl, probably.

Yes, its that perception - i used to think that few years back, 😂😂 then i did some research here and cross referenced privately with some bros messaging me up, and a common reason some girls are popular and busy is cos they offer a lot more than others. In some cases upto Bbfs.

Danny801
26-02-2023, 07:51 PM
True CG, im into cleaniness, i would only see girls who showered beforehand, and Jayden at ns227 would make sure of this, or when I went to sv169 i would make sure i book the basement rooms 6/7 and make sure they showered. Some girls actually appreciated it at sv169 cos i booked 1 hr and let them spend 5 mins cleaning up and have a bit of a break.
Otherwise other shops with shower in rooms is Diva 43 and Lalabells 18.

Danny801
26-02-2023, 07:52 PM
I have to disagree with you about the looks of MLs. Many MLs are not prettier or have better bodies than WLs. Many have had kids with obvious c-scars or belly fat. This is why some want the lights dimmed in the room so you can't see their bodies.

As well, some RNT shops don't have shower facilities while some MLs will see many guys without any showers in between sessions. Therefore you wouldn't want to be licking her body or nipples after someone came over them if she hasn't cleaned herself properly.

True CG, im into cleaniness, i would only see girls who showered beforehand, and Jayden at ns227 would make sure of this, or when I went to sv169 i would make sure i book the basement rooms 6/7 and make sure they showered. Some girls actually appreciated it at sv169 cos i booked 1 hr and let them spend 5 mins cleaning up and have a bit of a break.
Otherwise other shops with shower in rooms is Diva 43 and Lalabells 18.

ondoyz
26-02-2023, 08:12 PM
reading this thread made me open my eyes.. I used to pay 100$-120$ for FS at RnT shop.. but right now like 3pineapples is like the minimum WL ask for FS and even more.. and for God sake that’s not even worth if she isn’t your favourite ML or just to try a new WL.. better go off to ginza or n5m

Danny801
26-02-2023, 08:32 PM
Hi OnDoyz, yes same here pre-covid.
With regulars you could transition to stuff like daty, bbbj, fiv or they just do it and they would not ask for extra tips. I still made sure i tipped $20-30 more if i wanted to keep them as regular. It was almost a given / unspoken service agreement that the more you came back the more doors it unlocked , like some kind of video game.

Still remember first time I saw Anita sv169, after part2 she joined me in shower, started washing me, then got down on her knees and started a simulated bj and when i was about to leave, she gave me a cheeky wink and said next time we shall do more! lol. Those were the days of subtlety and variety for repeat customers . Now times have changed - its all upfront and off a standard menu.

Danny801
27-02-2023, 12:14 AM
@ Chariot, agreed - something has to give. There will be a tipping point that forces the punter to stay away.
A while back I saw 2 girls that work at sv200, and they confirmed when prices jumped from $80 to $90 per hour, there were less customers.

ondoyz
27-02-2023, 05:57 AM
yes agreed.. well from my point of view.. if the WL asked more than it should be, in this case 3 pineapple or more and the service they given are so so.. the problem is that WL will got less and less booking everyday.. and make the good or regular one fully booked.. the impact for punters is, will be more harder for punters to book his regular WL.. for a long term, it might be possible that the tips for WL on the RnT place will be down..

warwick1
27-02-2023, 06:53 AM
I pay $150 tip to the lady I see regularly, not a problem she really looks after me, basically they can charge what they like no one is twisting your arm to pay it.........

ReginaldBubbles
27-02-2023, 07:20 AM
Some girls will also take 7 lobsters and a blue tongue.

Urj
10-06-2023, 10:55 AM
Back when 12 Bellevue was only $130, I used to ball with Lisa who was basically up for anything. Now that she is left, the only two lookers are Linda and Jojo. Being $160, i dont really see the point.

One thing about Lisa confuses me. Plenty of guys say she does anal and plenty of guys say she doesn’t. Any clarification about this?

kpopcity
19-06-2023, 09:34 PM
One thing about Lisa confuses me. Plenty of guys say she does anal and plenty of guys say she doesn’t. Any clarification about this?

Anal wasnt on the menu for me, but everything else was

andrewv
19-06-2023, 09:41 PM
At least one more interest rate rise is coming, plus all the low fixed-interest mortgages getting switched to high variable rates over the next 12 months, will lead to many non-millionaire punters reducing the frequency of going to the shops.

It happens that this is actually the intention of the Reserve Bank, to lower discretionary expenditure, among other things.

ML/WL can try to charge any amount they want, but when they see the demand is going down and they only get 3 bookings a day instead of 8+ they will either work less or lower their price.

Ghost2hauntU
20-06-2023, 12:05 AM

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Fuck all this shit, have your own rules and stick to them.
Places I punt at either haven’t raised their prices or went up no more than $20 since 2019. Sure they’re MILFY, but you get the occasional youngsters if that’s your thing.

The MILFs are good too- Carlton 65, 64 Alexander, 271 Marrickville, 65 Springhouse, 647 Waterloo. There’s plenty of value around but you gotta work for it.

personaa
20-06-2023, 12:13 AM
In fact the mid range shops are getting busier these days because ppl who used to frequent High end range shops now visit mid and lower range shops.

frisson
20-06-2023, 12:22 AM
Just read an AR where someone paid $240 for a MILF, which was a dud punt

MILF at $240 in this market?

Ghost2hauntU
20-06-2023, 12:22 AM
In fact the mid range shops are getting busier these days because ppl who used to frequent High end range shops now visit mid and lower range shops.

Yes and I notice this even at the lower end where I punt. It shows that by punters aren’t stupid if we can get similar service for less elsewhere. There’s no honour in loyalty in this game lol.

Ghost2hauntU
20-06-2023, 12:25 AM
Just read an AR where someone paid $240 for a MILF, which was a dud punt

MILF at $240 in this market?

That’s definitely too much. Where was this?
If she offered some serious extras like CIMWS or BBFS CIP etc, then perhaps up to $200 would be justified.
But 240 is too much in any case.

wellness
20-06-2023, 06:36 PM
Extras for nhj from my experience has gone up to 70 from 50

cuteguy
20-06-2023, 07:00 PM
Extras for nhj from my experience has gone up to 70 from 50

Depends where. Maybe if you're in the eastern suburbs then this is possible. However, most MLs still charging $50.

Guys need to think with big heads and not their little heads to not getting overcharged. What a ML says is not definite. You can still negotiate with the ML. It's where guys try to ask below the standard prices then this would be unreasonable if the ML provides a good service.

Champagnepapi
11-09-2023, 02:26 AM
Anal wasnt on the menu for me, but everything else was

Does anyone know if Lisa is still working anywhere? Seems to have left #12

bryanthemachinegun
13-09-2023, 12:14 PM
I think punting for an exaggerated price is not good for me.

Ghost2hauntU
13-09-2023, 12:27 PM
I just have my limit as I’ve always had, $170/hr for full service and I only visit shops that offer WLs at that price or less. These are typically almost always MIlFs or older ladies in their 40’s but that’s my target market anyways.
Also with the many shops that now offer tiered pricing, when I walk I ask to be shown only the Standard Service girls so as not to waste anyone’s time.